0O15.

The Terminal : The First Ride

 

He raised his camera so that when 'Jessica' or Sooyeon comes, she won't see his face. He don't know why but he was afraid of meeting her again after 5 years.
Under the lens of the camera, he watched walk with dignity and grace giving out some of those trademark stares. Not until she reached the end of the catwalk and she stop to pose that Yoona shouted.
 
"JESSICA JUNG! Seo Joohyun's here! The classical pianist!"
 
Sooyeon immediately looked back at the younger girl then to his sister, then to him. He acted cool and took some pictures as her expression changed from recognition to something like sadness.
Then she went back going to the exit. He lowered his camera soon as she was walking back to the exit when he noticed someone waiting at the exit door. He was there standing, calmly waiting for her to step in the door. Then he moved his gaze to the audiences, and then there, their eyes met.
"Cho Kyuhyun" He muttered.
He then looked at his sister and took her hand. "Let's go."
His sister stared at him for forever until she nodded back in surrender. They stood up as Seohyun patted the giddy Yoona beside her.
"Yoona unnie, let's go. I have a practice."
Yoona suddenly pouted but stood up after a couple of minutes. His sister sighed in relief, as he pulled her along with Yoona out of the gates of the station.
They were about to go out when a flash of camera stopped them.
"Aren't you Seo Joohyun? The classical pianist who was here on tour?" The reporter asked.
His sister nodded with shyness and continued to walk when the reporter ran to them again.
"Are you a fan of modelling too. Do you know Jessica Jung? She's a fan of your piano pieces"
He gripped his sister's hands tightly and looked at the reporter. "I'm sorry. But my sister here has important things to do"
Then they all walked fast that no one could approach them.
Until a baritone voice stopped them.
"Lee Donghae"