0O14.

The Terminal : The First Ride

 

September 8, 2015
 
Dear Diary, 
After 5 years of being in Japan, here I am again in Korea. I am now a professional photographer. This is actually my third day here in Seoul right now and me and Yoona here who is sleeping beside is going to visit my Eomma and Appa there. We are excited about this! I am excited to see my little sister who has been touring the world for a year now. Can you believe it Diary? We have been talking to each other for years and now my sister is a classical pianist already! I am happy to be home. Wish me luck. Kekeke~
 
Your Bestfriend,
Lee Donghae ^^
 
The 24-year old professional photographer Lee Donghae closed his book as the train stopped on the terminal they were about to go.
He tapped the forehead of the girl sleeping beside him as she hugged her own camera tightly.
"Yoona. We're here" He said.
The girl slowly opened her eyes and rubbed her forehead, "Oh oppa!" She stood up as fast as she can and took his hands to go out of the train.
"Oh how I miss Seo Joohyun! That little girl should be here by now" She said as they said on one of the benches in the terminal waiting for Seohyun who was also going home today.
"The train should be here in 15 minutes anyway. Don't be an eomma" He answered her jokingly, as she punched him in his arm lightly.
He stood up scanning the whole terminal. 'It's changed'  He thought, looking at the technologies that enhanced the old terminal he was always going when he's going to Seoul University.
"Seems like 5 years in Japan made a whole lot of changes here in Korea" He commented, as he looked around the terminal absent-mindedly.
"Of course!" Yoona's voice answered as she jumped happily near him. "Everything's better now" She smiled at him and took out her camera to take pictures of the scenery. She looked back at him and smiled, "This should be a good subject, right? Come one, tell me, I am your trainee anyways." She said as she continued taking pictures of the jam-packed terminal.
'Everything's better now' He thought of what Yoona said earlier, and shook his head. 'Everything back then was even better than this' His mind answered. He looked at the whole terminal which was already lighted and with computers. The benches were newly painted and there were advertisements posted on the walls.
His feet guided him to the place he treasured dearly in his heart. And there he saw the old bench painted in sky blue and there were advertisements beside the bench. Without even thinking, he sat there taking out his camera and took pictures just like when he was only 19 years old.
He saw Yoona approaching him, still taking pictures of everything. He laughed at his trainee's acts and stood up to ruffle her balck hair which reminds him of someone whom he met at this same terminal.
He stood up as he saw the next train coming and eagerly looked for his sister who might be coming out from the train.
"Oh Oppa! Look! Korea's finest models!" Yoona shouted at him.
Not looking back, he looked at the passengers coming out from the train.
"Oh Jessica Jung is really pretty! She's got a very beautiful blonde hair!" He heard Yoona commented from his back.
He was about to look back and tell her to help him look for Seohyun when he noticed this jet-black haired girl coming out from the train.
He smiled in happiness and shouted, "Yoona! It's her!"
He heard a scream from behind him, and saw running Yoona pass from him to approach the tall girl who just came out of the train, "It's her oppa! It's her!"