0O12.

The Terminal : The First Ride

 

He felt the whole world stop from revolving and the time stops from ticking as he sealed his lips in hers. He pulled him closer to her, as he tried to tell her how much he loved her in a short time by givng her a sweet kiss. He don't know what will happen after this, all he knows was he wanted to tell her how much adorable she is, how much lovable she is, as they closed their eyes savoring the kiss they are sharing.
 
"JESSICA!"
"OPPA!"
 
They pushed back each other simultaneously as they heard two familiar voices shouting in unison. They looked at the two younger ones who were looking at them wearing different expressions.
 
"Seo!"
"Kyu!"
 
The four of them stood there silently as the terminal was filled with shouts of happiness by the other passengers. Seohyun was looking at them in shock and happiness, while Kyuhyun, on the other hand, was furiously looking at them. While he and Sooyeon were both in shock at what they just did.
 
"I trusted you! I thought you were helping, all this time you were just there taking her away from me!" Kyuhyun muttered angrily as he felt him advance to him, punching him in anger as he took it wholeheartedly knowing that he deserves this.
"Oppa!" "Kyuhyun!" The two ladies ran to them, Sooyeon taking Kyuhyun away from him, while Seohyun was hugging him as she cried.
Kyuhyun stopped from punching him soon as he saw Seohyun shielding him and as soon  Sooyeon put her hands unto him to pull him away.
"I'm sorry, Kyu." He answered sincerely as he stood up. "I tried, but everything just didn't turned out right"
"OF COURSE!" Kyuhyun shouted. "I knew there was something between you and my bestfriend!" Then he laughed as he messed his hair, "How foolish of me! I thought you were doing something about the plan! Of course until everything turned out to be wrong!" He said.
"What the hell is happening!" A voice interrupted. It was Sooyeon. Both of them looked at her, and saw her being comforted by Seohyun as she cries. "What is happening?! I can't understand!"
Their face loosened from anger as they looked at her then looked at each other and nodded. Kyuhyun was the first one to look back at Sooyeon, and went to her, "Sorry. We had some misunderstanding. But it's going to be fine" He said as he pulled her into a hug leaving him and Seohyun looking at them.
He stood there agonizing in pain as he watched Kyuhyun murmur something to her to comfort her as they stood there hugging each other. He felt someone pat him from behind. He looked back at the owner of the hand and saw his sister looking at him.
"We should leave them, Oppa" She said, as she tugged the sleeves of his shirt.
He nodded as he gave him the best smile he can put up, "Yes my dear. We should go" He took his sister's hands, leaving Sooyeon and Kyuhyun behind.
 
P.S. Diary, the best day of my life turned out to be one of the worst day of my life. The best day of my life turned out to be my last day with her.