0O13.

The Terminal : The First Ride

 

August 19, 2010
 
Dear Diary,
Hello Diary. I am very happy right now, I miss the whistle of the train, I miss the smoke coming from the train. I miss my Eomma and Appa, I miss home. Now we're going home! Kekeke~ Seohyun's actually on the restroom getting ready. I woke up early because I am really exhausted from what happened these past few days. I better get ready as well. Bye!
 
Your Bestfriend,
Lee Donghae ^^
 
He closed his diary as he looked at the passengers running to get in to the first train to travel this morning. He took out his camera that was, fortunately, still halfway from being battery-drained, and took some god shots just like the old times.
 
He really wanted to get out of this terminal for so many reasons. First, because he knows how worried their parents were these past few days. Second, because of her. He knows that maybe now, she knows how Kyuhyun felt and maybe she'll acknowledge him, so he might as well not interfere with their lives.
 
He knew it was foolish to lie in his diary because that is where he was supposed to write what he really felt. But he thought, he looks really really pathetic and his diary might just pity him as well.
 
He really meant it when he wrote in his diary that he's exhausted, but he wasn't just exhausted of sleeping in tents or eating canned goods, he was, in fact, exhausted with what happened between him and Sooyeon. 'If she felt something for me, she would surely go back to me and tell me she loves me' He thought as he felt his heart being stabbed by thousand knives.
 
He heard footsteps approaching him and looked at the owner. "I can see you're already excited about going home" He smiled as he looked at her.
 
"Yes Oppa!" His sister answered. "I wonder what Eomma and Appa eats while we're away. I wish they eat healthy food." She said worriedly, and he stood up to hug her.
"Of course. They knew Seobaby here might get angry if they don't obey what their little matured baby says" He said, as they laughed together.
Breaking the hug, he looked at her and kissed her forehead, "I should go get ready now, okay?"
She nodded and motioned for him to go.
He was already far from him when he heard his name being called, "Donghae oppa!"
He looked, and saw his sister smiling sincerely, "It will be alright"
He continued walking to the men's restroom and started to change his shirt into another shirt given by the terminal. 'It will be alright' He thought and went back to his little sister.
"Let's go?" He asked Seohyun.
She nodded.
He was about to walk when he noticed his sister hold his hand. So he went back.
"What is it?" He asked smiling.
She looked at him with a questioning look, "Oppa, shouldn't you tell her you're leaving?"
Pretending that he didn't know who his sister was referring to, he asked, "Who?"
She stopped, as if hesitating to tell him who it was, "S-Sooyeon unnie" 
He felt the pain go back, and tried to give his sister the biggest smile he can give, "Eomma and Appa are waiting for us. We should go" 
 
Without even waiting for an answer, he took his sister's hands and went out of the gates of the terminal.