0O16.

The Terminal : The First Ride

 

September 10, 2015
 
Dear Diary,
I'm tired. 
 
Your Bestfriend,
Lee Donghae :(
 
He rested back his head tp the edge of his bed, as he closed his eyes. Feeling the tears were about to fall, he tried to smile and reminisced what happened back at the Seoul Terminal.
 
"Lee Donghae"
The three of them looked back at the owner of the voice , he heard a gasp coming from his sister.
"Cho Kyuhyun"
He felt his sister's hand crept into his hand, as they looked back at Kyuhyun who was looking at each of them.
"So you already have a girlfriend?" He asked pointing at his sister.
He looked back at his sister who was also looking back at him with her big eyes.
"YAH! He's not his girlfriend, she's his----"
"Yoong!" He glared at Yoona, making Yoona go silent.
"So then, you are his girlfriend?" Kyuhyun asked as he felt his dagger stare crept unto him.
"Why are you even interfering with other people's lives?" He asked back, making his sister tugged the sleeves of his polo. "Why do you even have to show up? We're fine. We've moved on, you should be happy you got her. Congratulations."
They were about to walked when they heard Kyuhyun answer again.
"She was never mine. I never had her."
"What?!" He heard his sister asked in shock.
"W-What did you say?" He asked, looking shock at the miserable-loooking Kyuhyun.
"We tried, but  nothing happened. She tried to forget you. She drowned herself to modelling that she even forgot to celebrate her own birthday. But it was always you." He explained sadly.
Silence. The only thing heard were shouts from the people behind them.
"I..." He don't know what to say, and he was afraid that his voice would falter. "We got to go, I'm sorry"
 
He felt sad that it was already late. 'Maybe she already found someone. It wasn't that hard for sure' He thought. She is a model anyway, very beautiful, it wouldn't be hard to look for someone she could date.
His deep thoughts were broken by a knock on the door, and then his sister peering in it and looking like she's in a hurry.
"Oppa! You have to see who's on the TV!"