0O2.

The Terminal : The First Ride

Aug. 4, 2010

 

Dear Diary,

 

Here I am again waiting for the train. I am completely frustrated since yesterday just because when I stepped in the train yesterday, I can't find my new-found friend Cho Kyuhyun! I don't know what has gotten into me but I am really interested with that bestfriend of his. She sounds like an extra-oradinary girl, I can picture her with her sunny smile and laugh. Funny me, I don't even know what she looks like. I hope to see Kyuhyun again so that I can have a chat with him again, or ask him about his bestfriend. 

Another one, I am happy that my photos are chosen as the main subjects for the Seoul University exhibit! Eomma is really happy for me, she promised to accompany at the ribbon cutting of the exhibit. And baby Seohyun's coming as well, that pretty little sister of mine. Kekekeke~ Next time she comes with me, please remind me to introduce her to Cho Kyuhyun. Aaaah, so tired, guess I should stop writing. Bye diary! <3

 

Your Bestfriend,

Lee Donghae ^^

 

He closed his diary and smiled to himself, he then started taking pictures again. The people waiting for the train, the little girl who seemed like asking her mom for food, the old man and what seems like his wife laughing and talking to each other, the pretty girl taking pictures while carrying a beautiful smile on her face... 'Isn't she pretty?'  He told himself. And excitedly took a picture of the girl, after then he looked at the screen of his camera, mesmerized by the beauty of the girl, her long dark, wavy hair, her eyes, her really lovely smile, and those forehead. 'Oh,lovely indeed!'  He then, tempted by the beauty of the girl, took another picture of her. And another. And another. And another. And another. And oh my, he suddenly looked back at the last picture he took and saw that, 'Oh crap, she's looking at me!'  He then looked at the girl and saw that she's back with what she was doing earlier. Tempted again, he took another picture of her. And another. Then looked at the screen, and oh hell, the last picture of the beautiful girl wasn't beautiful, at all. It was a picture of her glaring at him, it's like she's saying "YAH! YOU FREAK!".

 

He then heard footsteps of someone coming to him and looked up to the owner of the footsteps and saw the beautiful girl whom he was crushing on looking at him, "Yah! Isn't it impolite to take pictures of other people without their permission?" The girl shouted.

"I'm sorry" That was the only thing he answered to her because of her stare. 'If stares like that can kill, I could've died earlier.'

The girl sarcastically laughed, "Yah! you ert, taking pictures of girls in the terminal. Hmph!" 

This time, he got insulted and looked at her, "Hey, I said I was sorry. And please, do not insult my hobby. I am not actually taking pictures of girls here but the life on the terminal. I am taking pictures here because I am going to pass some more pictures for our university exhibit." He explained to her in a polite yet insulted sound. 'Donghae, relax. It's a girl you're talking to. Be nice.'

"Oh, and you want me to believed that mister? I'm not that easy for a girl, okay? So stop lying and accept your fault." She answered with confidence.

'I can't believe a girl as beautiful as this is actually self-centered!'  He cursed inwardly. "Aish, yah. If that's what you want then okay! It's my fault, okay? But I'm not changing my reasons on taking picture. Look at Seoul University and you will see your picture there on the grand exhibit." He replied proudly.

She stared at him for a couple of seconds, 'A girl zoning out in front of me, yes really really nice'  He sarcastically thought. "Yah miss, stop staring at me. And please, if you want to admire my handsome face, please do it secretly."

The girl suddenly frowned and kicked him on his left knee, "You are so proud of yourself! And to the fact that you are the one who find me beautiful because you're taking pictures of me, secretly!" She shouted at him like she just got busted or something.

He laughed at the girl's childishness, "Alright, alright. You are beautiful, but please. Stop lying and accept you fault" He imitated her.

"You, aish, why am I even arguing with this fish eyes?" The girl blurted out.

He suddenly looked at her, "Yah! Did you just called me fish eyes?!"

"Waeyo? Suddenly gotten deaf?" The girl smirked.

"And you, you, you... KARATE GIRL!" He blurted out in desperation of giving her a nickname as well.

"Karate girl! Huh! You fish eyes, you are sooooo..--------" the girl was interrupted by the sound of the train coming. He heard something like a squeal and looked for the direction of that sound. 'Was that a dolphin?'  He laughed at his foolishness. 'Ah, yah Donghae, dolphin huh? Dolphin in a terminal? Ha!'  Still looking for the direction of the voice, he looked at the girl beside him who was covering her ears with her hands and realized something, "Yah! You! You were the one doing that dolphin sound!" and pointed at the girl.

The girl just answered him with a glare and then continued squealing while looking at the noisy train which was now in front of them. Then it dawned him, 'Ah, this girl doesn't like the sound of train'

When the train stopped the sound, he looked back at the girl and laughed, "From now on, I will call you Karate Dolphin girl!" He continued laughing.

"Oh shut up!" The girl said and then walked in to the train which now being emptied by the previous passengers while the people who was waiting earlier are now waiting for their turn to come in the train.

The girl was nowhere of his sight now, "That Karate Dolphin Girl, we started out arguing and ended up arguing!" He mumbled to himself. He then opened his diary again and wrote, I just met a beautiful doplhin-squealing karate girl. I should've asked her name, diary. He sighed at what he just wrote and then looked at the screen of his camera where the girl picture was still viewed. 'Another name to ask, next time.'  He then entered the train

 

 

Here you are! :D Omo, please wait for my next update. Hihi! :33 I will just make my assignment and then continue typing the story, arasso? :D Kamsa~ :) Saranghaeyo~ <3