0O4.

The Terminal : The First Ride

Aug. 6, 2010

 

Dear Diary,

 

I am very very exhausted from yesterday's designing of the exhibit. Prof. Jungsoo keeps on teasing me with my hoobae, Yoona. Being the polite guy I am, I tried to go on with what Prof. Jungsoo was trying to do. But everytime I tried talking to Yoona, the face of the Ice Princess suddenly comes. It was like I feel guilty. I don't even know why. That's weird right, diary.

I'm nervous about tomorrow's opening of the Grand Exhibit. I hope everyone likes the photos. And before I even forget to tell you, did you that I really did put the Ice Princess' picture as the main photo for the Exhibit? Prof. Taeyeon even teased me and called me a stalker. Kekeke~

It's Sunday! I will be sleeping now, Umma and Joohyun will be going with me tomorrow.

 

Your Bestfriend,

Lee Donghae ^^

 

He put back the diary on his bedside table and started analyzing everything that happened this week.

 

He met a man named Cho Kyuhyun.

He met the Ice Princess.

But heck, he did not even know her name!

 

He heard a soft knock on the door and saw a peering Seohyun.

"Come in Joohyun-ah" He motioned for her to come in. "Any problem, my baby sister?" Giving her a sincere smile.

"Nothing, Oppa. I just want to wish you goodluck for tomorrow" His half-sister politely replied while hugging the Keroro stuffed he gave to her.

"Ah! Joohyunnie, you'll be in Seoul University next year! He exclaimed, making the younger one smile and clap. "By then, you'll be having a lot of suitors following you around school" He added, then laughed at the sudden change on her facial expression.

"Oppa..." She blushed. He laughed at her sister's awkward when it comes to boys, yet when she's with him and their Appa, she does a lot of aegyo.

"So what will you be taking then?" He asked.

"Music, oppa!" She replied with eyes sparkling in excitement. "I want to learn and play many many piano pieces, and sing!" She dreamily said, just like a little girl talking about marrying a prince.

"We'll get to that, okay?" He smiled and patted her forehead. "Maybe after the exhibit tomorrow, we'll visit the Admission Office for the guidelines and slips for the Seoul University Music Department, then we'll go to the Music Hall, arasso?"

His little sister nodded in agreement.

The door opened, and there came their mother, "Now you two go to sleep, we'll be up early tomorrow." She smiled at them. "And you, Seo Joohyun, go back to your room."

"Ne Eomma" They both answered.

"Goodnight Oppa. Goodluck tomorrow." She said and hugged him.

"Goodnight baby hyun." He replied and the lied down to the bed.

Remebering something, he sat up and took his diary from the bedside table, and decide to add another passage,

Will I get to see the Ice Princess tomorrow, diary?