Regrets

One more chance

Sorry I got too lazy to update yesterday plus, I'm kind off in a mental block .__.

_______________________________________________________

No one's POV

(Sunggyu's family's hotel near CaBi)

After checking in, you went to the room immediately to have a shower after putting on comfortable clothes, you lay down on the bed, trying to forget about everything that just happened,

Before you fall into a slumber, the door opens revealing Hyunjoo. "Hey, we're eating dinner downstairs, join us." she asked you. You didn't bother looking at her. "I'll skip, you have fun with your dinner." you said, sighing. Hyunjoo came in the room and sat next to you. "Gwenchana?" She asked you after sighing while you just shrugged and bit your lip, trying to not let any tears fall again. Hyunjoo noticed what you were doing. "Sit up." she ordered you which made you look at her. "huh?" you asked. "Sit up." she said, and you did as she said.

"Mianhae." she apologized. "What for?" You asked, tilting your head in confusion. "If I didn't tell him to come, this wouldn't happen. If I didn't tell him to stay with you, this wouldn't happen." she sighed, playing with her hands. "It's no one's fault, stop blaming yourself when I have a problem." you put a hand on her shoulder. "It is my fault, I told you I know the reason why, I made you hate him, I told him to come with us. Everything that happened today is all my fault." She sighed, blaming everything to her self.

"It isn't, if he told me this at the first place then nothing in this wouldn't happen, if he didn't tell me he still ...love me...this..." Before you could even finish your sentence, she suddenly hugged you  "Let it all out,you shouldn't keep the pain inside, let it out." she said, rubbing your back in a comforting way while you start to sob loudly and tried to say words that didn't come out understandable while Hyunjoo just nods at whatever you said.

Meanwhile outside, Sungyeol was walking at the hallways to get something at his room when he heard someone crying. Being curious, he peeked through the small gap between the door and the wall, only to see you hugging Hyunjoo and crying really hard. He shook his head 'What have I done?' he took a last look 'I'm really sorry. I love you' and walked away.

You fell asleep really quick and Hyunjoo fixed your sleeping position before she left, she skipped dinner too because of you. 'I hope you're okay Minyoungie'

After closing the door gently, she turned around only to see Hoya waiting for her, smiling. "I don't know if you're Minyoung's mother or what." He said as he hugged her. "Minyoung's my only little sister." she smiled at him. "How is she?" he asked as they walked together hand in hand. Hyunjoo shrugged. "You skipped dinner?" Hoya asked her, before she could even lie, her stomach gave him an answer. "I'll take that as a yes, let's eat." he said pulling Hyunjoo with her. "Wait but you ate already...yeah?" She asked stopping Hoya. "Nope, I waited for you." He replied, looking at her. "Oh, in that case then, let's eat, but next time don't skip dinner just because I'm not there." she replied, nagging at him a bit.

 

You woke up, feeling cold, only to realize that you're not using a blanket, you took a blanket and covered your self with it, since you have a problem in sleeping in another house or something, you couldn't sleep properly, looking at the clock which says 3:09 am, you decided to just go out and have some fresh air. 'Might aswell go to the rooftop.' You took a hoodie and went outside your room, walking towards the elevator you pressed a button and waited.

The guys decided to play games in Sunggyu's room, Myungsoo who got bored since he kept on losing, decided to leave. As soon as he got out, he saw you walking in to the elevator, before he could even catch up with you, the door closed, which made use the stairs which is a really long way up.

Sungyeol, who's busy staring at Seoul's beautiful image at night, heard a familiar voice saying "Aish! chincha jajjeungna! (Aish, this !)" 'that voice...' he hid behind a water tank as he saw you come in and sat down to look at what he's looking at earlier. He really wanted to approach you but he's afraid of what's gonna happen.

You were humming on some song when you heard someone open the door and see Myungsoo panting hard. "Oppa, what are you doing here?!" You stood up really shoked seeing him in that state.

"Y-you -breathe- s-still -breathe- aish! never mind." He sat down due to tiredness. "Oppa, why are you here?" you asked helping him to stand up and sit next to you where you sat earlier. "I thought you're.. aish don't worry." He laid down and took a long and deep breath "What are you doing here anyway?" He sat up again, looking at you, making you jump but calm down in a sec. "I couldn't sleep so I decided to have a fresh air, did you think that I was going to jump?!" You replied and made him jump at your question. "Ah, and to be honest? From the way you actually acted earlier, you didn't even eat dinner, I thought you were." He laughed which made you smile a bit. "I don't eat dinner that much." You told him looking back at the City view. "You ate all the fruits I made today but you don't eat dinner that much? Wah!" He joked which made you punch his shoulders lightly and he pretended to be hurt.

Sungyeol, on the other side sees everything, and in his face you can see jealous, pain and regret written all over it. He has to be quiet, spying on you two.

You and Myungsoo stopped talking for a minute, your head is on his shoulders while both of you are just enjoying the view. Then suddenly you spoke up.

/hehe,listen and feel the mood ^^;;/

"Oppa, you know about earlier after you helped me to make the guys stop looking at me, do you really mean it?" It took a long time before Myungsoo realize what you were talking about. "Ah, that.." he looked down and smiled. "Yeah, I mean it. Why ask in all of a sudden?" he said, still looking at the ground. 'What are they talking about?' You smiled a bit, and shrug.

"Oppa, what do you usually feel after someone confesses to you?" You removed your head off of Myungsoo's shoulder and looked at him. Myungsoo, who's confused if you're talking about Sungyeol or Him, just gave you two answers. "It depends, If you like the person who confessed, you're heart will feel like jumping off of yout chest and you will suddenly feel like jumping around, if you don't feel the same way, then you will feel nothing but the tension on how to reject the person." He looked at you. "Why?" he asked. 'how come I felt the same after they admitted their feelings?' You just shrugged? "What if you hate the person?" you asked him, Myungsoo knows that you're talking about Sungyeol so he just shrugged. Same with Sungyeol who knows that you're talking about him.

You two became quiet again,'Should I confess?' suddenly, your hands finds its way to Myungsoo hands and you held it. Myungsoo looked at you confused of what you are doing. "Heart feels like jumping of off your chest? Feel like jumping around? I think I feel the same way with you." You looked at him and smiled while blushing. He smiled at you. "Is that a confession?" He teased you. You looked down and blushed more. "You're so cute." He pinched your cheeks. "Yah! Stop making fun of me." You slapped him lightly and pouted.

"So...what happens now?" You asked him still blushing. "Either you tell me that I'm officially your boyfriend or you tell me that you're a lesbian who just confessed to me." He joked. "Yah! I'm not a lesbian." You pouted at his joke again. "I was kidding! So what are we now?" he messed up your hair and asked you. You just shrugged at him which made him look back at the buildings again. "Oppa!" You called him, when he looked back you gave him a peck on the lips. Myungsoo who was shocked to what you just did, he blushed and asked you. "What was that for?" he smiled. "You're my boyfriend now aren't you?" You put your head in his shoulder again. He smiled as he pulled you closer. "Am I?" he said, leaning close before giving you a longer kiss.

Meanwhile, while you two are sharing the sweet moment, someone behind you is secretly watching you two, Currently watching something that breaks his own heart into small pieces. A tear fell from Sungyeol's eyes as he watched you respond to Myungsoo's kiss.  He accidentally knocked on the water tank lightly.

You two heard a sound coming from the water tank then you broke the kiss but you decided to ignore it. "As your boyfriend, it's almost 4am now so go to bed." Myungsoo said pulling you up. You stood up and walked beside him towards the door. "Next time, wait for me and don't make me take the stairs again." Myungsoo held your hand as you two walked towards the elevator. "I didn't tell you to follow me." You answered back walking into the elevator.

When you two got out, he walked you towards your room and gave you a kiss in the forehead. "Go to sleep now, I'll tell Hyunjoo noona that you're up at 4am. If you can't sleep then give me a call okay?" He waited for your answer before giving you a hug and walking towards his room.

You went in and took your jacket off and went to bed, thinking about you and Myungsoo and forgetting about your problem earlier.

Back in the rooftop Sungyeol is crying silently, staring into space and blaming everything to himself. 'I broke her heart first.' 'I deserve being hurt like this.' 'But why can't I give up on her?'

Stuffs ran around his mind until he decided to just go to bed. He didn't even change his clothes or wash his face.

_______________________________________________________

Chapter 9 finished~ ^^

Seriously I'm still on mental block xD BUT OMG I'M SO SORRY IF YOU DON'T WANT HER TO GO OUT WITH MYUNGSOO XD

..I have other plans...?

hehe thank you for all your comments.^^ can I have more? hehe ^^;;

Oh, I keep on forgetting to tell you this but, I've been cheated on too.Sadly after the break up, he treated me like he doesn't know me.He's my first boyfriend too.. But oh well, Past is Past, all it matters now is the Future :)

Thank you for subscribing HottestInspirit and lachapelle03 ^^ -saranghae~^^

Please keep supporting by commenting and Subscribing too :3

holyshoaisdanl it's 7am already XD

alright, HamsterGyu photos for you

Funny how I laugh like that too.. (closed eyes opened mouth and looking up then quickly looking down XD)

WOOGYU WOOGYU WOOGYU~

I love his eye smile seriously :3

sajfknsdlakj SO HOT~ ze tongue~

I like it when he has eyeliner on :3

SHOW.ME.YOUR.ABS! SHOW.ME.YOUR.ABS! :3

That's all ^^

Bye~ ^^ -throws hearts on you-