I want you back

One more chance

annyeong~ this will probably a short update since I kind of started this at 2:30 am. sorry. /bows 90º/ what happened? due to the time i slept to last night which was almost 6 am, i had lack of sleep and i have to wake up at 10 am to take care of my little sister. since both my parents got work. dad goes home at 4pm too. so i let my dad rest for an hour then i went back to my room and went to sleep which was like 5:30 pm. then i woke up around 12:40 am and went to shower,which takes me half an hour, then went i went back to my room, i saw my mum sitting comfortably at my bed, talking to my family on webcam which took her for an hour. then yeah. this happens. Sorry to dissapoint you.^^;;

__________________________________________________

Hyunjoo's POV

(Present time, Caribbean Bay, Seoul)

Me and Hoya went back to the pools hand in hand, Sungyeol following us behind. But no one was still there so we decided to call them all.

"Yah, where are you all?" I dialed Minyoung's number and decided to put in on loud speaker.

"Unnie, The oppa's are riding the Aqua Loop, I'll tell them to go back there after they come back." Minyoung replied, wait she's alone?

"Yah! You're alone? You do realize you're wearing something that makes you loo---"

"Annyeong." A guy's voice cut me off. 'What the...?' 'What the.. does she have a new boyfriend now?'

"Who was that?!Minyoung-ah! Answer me!" I screamed being worried.

"Unnie, I can't believe you couldn't memorize Myungsoo oppa's voice. He went there first then went back here to be with me while the other guys go." She said giggling at my panic state,'Myungsoo?She's going out with Myungsoo?' I realized Sungyeol's here so I played with him a little.

"Ah, with Myungsoo? Alright, you two take your time. Have fun~." I sang at the last part and hung up. Then smirked at Sungyeol who obviously looked like he's ready to kill someone.

"Myungsoo and Minyoung going out?" Sungyeol asked looking at me.

I shrugged then hugged Hoya oppa just incase he says something he hugged bag. "Aish, I feel like a loner with you two like that." Sungyeol said cringing his face while looking at us. "Not my fault for breaking up with someone." Hoya oppa said. "You are a loner actually, You just didn't realize it." I told him and mehronged.

Soon everyone came back. "So did our plan work?" Dongwoo said grinning at us. "What plan?" I tried to act innocent. "Yeah, what plan?" Hoya oppa joined my act. "You mean nothing happened after leaving you two al---" "Hyung someone's missing." Sungyeol spoke cutting Sungjong off. 'where's Minyoung?' "Oh, Sungyeol you're here? Since when?" Sunggyu asked. "Where's Minyoung and Myungsoo? Why do you guys keep on leaving the two alone together?Since this morning up until now." Hoya oppa said. 'wah~ my boyfriend is so cool, joining in my act to make Sungyeol jealous.heh, look at this little nut's face.' 'so they are really going out?'

"Ah, Minyoung went to the toilet and Myungsoo went with her just incase some ert tries to hit on our baby. Plus, he said he needed to go too." Woohyun replied. Woohyun might not now but what he just said made Sungyeol more jealous.

"Unnie~" Minyoung screamed and waved at us skipping next to Myungsoo while both are holding ice creams.

"Yah! Where did you get your ice cream?" Woohyun and I said at the same time, me asking Minyoung while Woohyun asking Myungsoo.

"Oppa bought it for me. Oh I forgot. Thank you Myungsoo oppa!" She said as she gave Myungsoo a hug. 'she looks happy with him' 'this just keeps on getting better and better'

"Might aswell explain why you bought it for her Myungsoo-yah?" Sunggyu asked Myungsoo. "We saw and ice cream cart going around after getting out of the toilet. She was drooling but she has no money with her, luckily I have money in my pocket so I bought one for her, might aswell buy one for me too." Myungsoo explained with his famous poker face.

"Myungsoo oppa is so nice!" Minyoung squealed as she happily ate her ice cream. "Anything for my short dongsaeng." He said as he pinched Minyoung's cheeks while ignored it, just enjoying her ice cream. 'aish, you ruined it Myungsoo.' 'dongsaeng?...they're not dating?'

"Uh. It seems like you two are in your own ice cream world that you didn't realize that Sungyeol is here." Dongwoo spoke up. 'You idiot! You're not supposed to mention this infront of Minyoung!' I saw Sunggyu secretly stepping on Dongwoo's foot. Realizing what he just did, Dongwoo kept his mouth closed and didn't say anything but his expression says it all.

 Minyoung stopped eating her ice cream and looked up with a poker face, seeing Sungyeol behind us, her expression darkened.'He doesn't know that you know, Minyoung. Pretend you don't know. Just act normal' "Oh,Hey Hyung." Myungsoo greeted. "Uh, Hey." Sungyeol greeted back his gaze not leaving Minyoung.'She doesn't look happy seeing me' "Hey." Minyoung said, her voice seems different than earlier. The atmosphere went quiet.

'Awkward' 'I'm such an idiot! but that hurts/cries' 'Uh-oh,our baby doesn't look okay' 'Hyung's an idiot!' 'Uhh, Someone speak up.' 'Aish thank you for ruining it Dongwoo.' 'I'll just announce it now.'

"Uh, guys we need to tell you something." Hoya oppa broke the silence.'Thank God!' Everyone looked at him even Minyoung but I can feel Sungyeol not turning his head to Hoya's direction. Hoya oppa held my hand and showed it to everyone. I blushed. "You two said nothing happened!" Sungjong shouted. "And you believed us." I smirked at him. "You mean you two are going out now? baksuuu~" Minyoung smiled clapped. Obviously she's not in the mood anymore. The guys congratulated us and they went to attack Hoya oppa.

"Who planned this, leaving us two alone together?" Me and Hoya oppa asked together, they all looked at Minyoung while she raised her hand. "I owe you another one kiddo." He said as he ruffled Minyoung's hair. "Oppa, not the hair." She frowned. "S-sungyeol h-hyung! N-noona will disappear if y-you k-kept on s-staring at her like that." Sungjong stuttered. While Sungyeol looked at the guys. "I saw Hoya hyung and Hyunjoo kissing and being sweet and lovey dovey earlier. They even had couple towels." Sungyeol suddenly changed his mood and teased us. I saw Hoya oppa blush, probably I am too.'this kid never shuts up'

"They're blushing! Might be true." Woohyun laughed. "Why don't you show us the kiss scene!" Sunggyu oppa teased while Dongwoo is probably dying from laughing, Sungjong covering his ears with his eyes shut and Sungyeol giving us a 'mehrong' Wait, where's "Minyoung and Myungsoo again?!" I asked! I don't know why but I feel like this two are dating or something. "There they are running!" Dongwoo pointed towards Minyoung holding a container with rock melon slices while eating some. While Myungsoo is chasing her. Probably telling her to stop eating the fruit that he prepared for everyone but seems like Minyoung is gonna eat it all. What can you say, Minyoung has a huge love when it comes to fruits, mainly juicy ones. 'she has never changed, still the childish Minnie that loves fruits'

__________________________________________________

Minyoung's POV

After HE stopped staring at me and everyone started to tackle Hoya oppa, I went to eat the rock melons that was laying alone at the ground. 'this is gonna be yummy' I said as I started to eat one slice. "Yah!" Myungsoo oppa came towards me. "I told you those fruits are for everyone, not just you." He said sitting down infront of me, trying to take the container but I snatched it away immediately.

"You bought fruits, you know I couldn't stand not eating them! You know I love fruits.Didn't I told you last time?" I told him. ..wait was that Myungsoo oppa? "No I don't and no you didn't." he said, eyeing the container and coming closer to me. "Oh...well in that case... BYE!" I said as I ran away from him.

"YAH!COME BACK HERE!" Myungsoo oppa screamed while he stood up and chased me. "Andwae~ Let me eat this first!" I shouted as I kept on running away from here. "It's for everyone! Not just yours!" He shouted back at me."Oppa Mianhae!Unnie~ Hoya oppa~ help me~"  I screamed as I ran towards the couple.

"Myungsoo-yah, you bought fruits, I forgot to tell you that Minyoung couldn't resist them. I owe you one just let her eat these." Unnie looked at Myungsoo oppa who was panting hard. "Aish, alright,/pant/  but that's the last fruit for /pant/ her to eat!" Myungsoo oppa made a poker face and pointed at me. "Alright! Minyoungie, promise Myungsoo oppa that that's the last one for you to finish." Unnie looked at me while I'm still busy enjoying my food. But WHAT?! 'not even the coconut juice?' "Waee? Not even the coconut juice?" I made a puppy eye to unnie but she avoided it.

"No. not even the coconut juice." Unnie turned around. Ignoring my puppy eyes. "Now promise Myungsoo oppa." She pointed at oppa. 'aish i hate doing this.' "Arasso, this is the last fruit for me to eat." I pouted looking at Myungsoo oppa.

/listen to this while reading the next parts ^^/

Soon everyone went back to swimming. I stayed there alone for some reason. Soon, someone sat next to me. I looked at who it is just to see 'him'.

"Here, I sneaked this out since you looked really disappointed earlier." He gave me a glass of coconut juice. I smiled a bit. "Thanks." I thanked him as I drank the juice. "So...we stopped talking in ages, how are you?" He tried starting a conversation. 'psh, still have the guts to say how i am after cheating on me.' I faked a smile. "Everything seems pretty good for me, what about you? Anything new?" I pretended to not know.

"Nothing's new actually, I'm okay, I guess." 'just tell her you feel horrible without her sungyeol!' he replied smiling. 'psh lies' "Ah." I nodded. "You look beautiful today. But don't you wanna cover your bare tummy and legs?" 'aish! tell her you want her back!tell her you miss her really bad!'He said looking at me. 'byeontae../frowns' "Unnie didn't want me to use a shirt to cover it. So I didn't bring one." I said as I stood up.

"Where are you going?" He asked, standing up too. "Going for a swim." I said and walked away. "But you don't know how to..." he replied, looking down. 'he remembered?' "...I'll just sit at the edge of the pool." I sighed as I walked away.

__________________________________________________

Sungyeol's POV

She walked away, went near the group and sat down at the edge of the pool like what she said, dipping her legs in to the water.

How could I just let her go like that? Now look at this. She's been avoiding me. Conversations that used to be with giggles and smiles are now dead and just awkward. We used to be like glued together when sitting down but now there's a huge space separating us.

Everything. I miss it. I miss our cuddles, our laughs together, our nicknames for each other, our hugs, our kisses. I just miss her so much.

I can't believe I didn't appreciate all the love that she gave to me and decided to just on her with some who only used me.But I know I deserved it. I deserved being used after dumping the one that loves me trully.

"Minyoung-ah, I feel so horrible without you. I miss you so much. I just want you back....I want you back." I talked to my self, mumbling everything. /sigh. 'Give me one more chance please.I promise I wont screw up this time.'

I shrugged off the heavy thing that's currently on my shoulders and went to swim with the others.

__________________________________________________

Chapter 6 done~ ^^

finished at 5:44 am

aiyoo my back hurts. .__.

Will you give Sungyeol one more chance? you decide, you

Thank you to my new 6 subscribers for subscribing:)

2008catgirl, blockbangel, newshine, infinite-inspirit, K_Angelixx, shiningbeasts. :)

Thank you all for all your comments too ^^

Here's the photos of our Namstar for you

namabs

yummy~

Bonus~ with Dongwoo, Sunggyu and Sungyeol.

er...this isn't supposed to happen. Isn't he adorable?

Thank You for reading~ ^^ ...aigoo my head hurts.