Present pt 1

One more chance

This is how it would look like when Hyunjoo's talking in her head. and this is how it would look like if it's related to talking on the phone or something.

Hyunjoo's POV

(Present, somewhere in Seoul)

Ughh. It's so hot! I can't sleepTT^TT!I wish I'm sleeping at the pools. Ah! That's it!

I looked at the clock, 8:11 am, it says. I texted the guys + Minyoung. She wouldn't mind Sungyeol coming, yeah?

Group Message: grandpa gyu :3; kenyan oppa :)); greaseball oppa :D; hoya oppa ♥; bastard sungyeol :P; mr pokerface :|; lemoncandy kid ^^;minyoungie <3

Who's up for swimming today? My treat. at CaBi. 12pm. bring your own money too though. Oh. Kenyan oppa, you drive :DDD 

tell me if you're driving alone.^^

-Hyunjoo bear~:3

I sent them the message. Speaking of Minyoung she moved on really quick. Other girls would take months or even years to move on but she moved on after I told her the reason why. Oh well. She's a gemini afterall. change is in her nature.

'you got a messeji,nae maeumeul jeok ji,A messeji, nan oneul do bameul sae ji' 

my phone rang. woah they're that quick? I checked my inbox, showing me that I got 7 messages

From: grandpa gyu :3

Count me in! :D oh I couldn't be bothered using my car. will go with you guys. kk.

-Gyu

Gyu oppa know's how to drive?...

From: kenyan oppa :))

Aish. what do I do. I'm the one who's always in charge of driving. YAH WHO TOLD YOU TO CALL ME KENYAN OPPA?! text me who will ride the car with us! .__. 

-y Dongwoo

Heh, this is why I love kenyan oppa ^^ ....not like that kind of love. ew. kk

From: greaseball oppa :D

Will come as long as you're there ;) will ride with hyung too. ;) I better see you in your iest swimsuit alright? I wont show you my abs if you're not on your swimsuit -smirks-

hehe you know I'm kidding. Don't kill me ^^ -throws hearts on you-

-Namstar

Aish! So greasy -.- but does he really have abs?

From: hoya oppa ♥

Will go with you guys :) Oh. and I can't ride hyung's car. I have my own :D ...If you want I can pick you up and tell the guys that you're riding with me :D.

-Hoya :)

Kyaaa~ but-but-but... aish I can't leave Minyoung alone .__.

To: hoya oppa ♥

Oppa I can't leave Minyoung all alone in Dongwoo oppa's car. sorry. Maybe I'll go with you next time ^^ kkk.

-Hyunjoo boo ~ ^^

Aish why can't I just tell him that I like him TT^TT I went to check my inbox again. there's still 4 messages left. Aish. I'm tired checking already.

From: bastard sungyeol :P

Yeah, I will go. Will ride my own car. Call me after reading this. thank you for waking me up biatch. .__.

PS: Screw you Maeng HyunJoo ><

-Yeol

this .__. calling me a biatch for waking him up. but still want me to call him. If your hoya oppa then I would call you immediately. but your not so :P

From: mr pokerface :|

Will come, will be at the same car with you guys. ...but who's Kenyan oppa? :|

-L

Aish. and he's the one who looks really smart in our group. Oh and he's the one that called himself 'L' first because he said he's like the L from death note.

 

To: mr pokerface :|

It's Kenyan hyung for you Myungsoo. and Dongwoo oppa :D

-Hyunjoo boo~ ^^

Aish two messages left. Sunjongie and Minyoungie.

  

From: lemoncandy kid ^^

Noonaaaaaa~ CAN I COME CAN I COME? Oh wait. you're the one who asked me to come. kkk. I WILL COME! I'LL BRING LEMON CANDIES TOO :3

-Sungjongie :D

Aish this kid and his energy at this time. and his love for lemon candies too.

At last! The last message.

From: minyoungie <3

COME HERE ASAP AND HELP ME PICK WHAT SWIMSUIT TO WEAR /panicks/ PALI!

BE HERE IN 5 MINS OR I'M NOT COMING!

-Minyoung-chu~

Aish this girl. I'll take that answer as a yes.

To: kenyan oppa :))

Oppa, everyone will ride your car minus hoya oppa :( and yeol :DDD oh, and gyu oppa has a car? he said he couldn't be bothered using his so he'll ride in yours. And so what if i call you kenyan oppa. better than driver oppa. :P Pick us up in Minyoung's house ^^

-Hyunjoo boo~ :3

After sending the message to Dongwoo oppa I packed my clothes up got ready and went to Minyoung's house. It's just 2 minutes away from my house.

I was walking peacefully until..

'Please, be my baby~ please, be my baby~neoman saenggakhamyeon michigesseo~niga neomuneomu gatgo sipeoseo u'

my phone rang. I danced to the song first before I answered it.

"Minyoungie I'm on my way there, don't worry. Just bring out all the swimsuits you got and unnie's there to--"

"What do you mean M-minyoung and S-swimsuits?! It's Yeol! I told you to call me!" I got cut off by a guy's voice. I looked at the caller ID 'bastard sungyeol :P' it says. aish.

"What do you want Sungyeol?! So what if I'm helping Minyoung to choose which swimsuit to wear. I'll make her look y! Oh, bring your new girlfriend alright?" I . It's not that I want him to bring her. I was just being nice.

"Nothing. I was just gonna annoy you because you woke me up. By any chance, do you know how many swimsuits does Minyoung have? and how do they look like.are they y and reveals too much or a cute swim suit that a girl her age would look cute wearing it. and what girlfriend? I don't have one." he told me. aish this guy really a ert. and what does he mean he doesn't have a girlfriend?didn't he dump Minyoung for that?

".I don't know. the last swimsuit that i saw Minyoung wearing was cute. But I guess she went to go shopping a lot last month. and why do you care anyway. you're not her boyfriend. Didn't you dump her because you said you got a new girl?" I told him what he said last two months.

"Oh. yeah. I'm not her boyfriend... and that ? she just used me to get her ex back. you didn't tell Minyoung right?" Hah! Serves you right .

"Serves you right . and no. I didn't tell her." I lied about not telling her.

"Do you think she would forgive me? Do you think I still have a chance?" what the fu-- I scoffed.

"Bye Bastard." and with that I hang up. Now for my little sister. I dialed her number and she answered immediately.

"YAH WHERE ARE YOU I'M FREAKING FREAKING OUT HURRY--"

"open your door now. geez. my ears hurt young lady. I can hear you yelling inside." I cut her off. geez what is she, on her period?

She opened the door and pulled me in to her room and her bed with like 10 pairs of swim suits on it. (A/N: Just imagine it with a pair for the bottom and in different styles)

"Unnie, well umma sent it to me last month because she said it's summer here.Pick one for me to wear. Oh get one for you too if you want"  she explained.

I looked at her bed. the swim suits are all y and cute looking. but only one pair caught my eye. I looked at her and started measuring her body. She looked at me weirdly and covered herself.

"Yah don't cover your self. I'm trying to look at you in this swim suit." I said and pointed at the one that caught my eye. Yup this one would fit her.

"Unnie you looked like a byeontae (ert) for a second." She stated. I did feel like a ert looking at her like that.

"This one. it would look good on you." I gave her the pair.

"Unnie you're that quick?! Pick something for your self then!" She told me I actually have my own and I don't want to use something that isn't mine so yeah.

I looked around and saw a pair. Definitely this one would suit me.But like I said I have my own.

I pointed at the swimsuit. "That one would suit me but I have my own swimsuit already. So I don't need it." I told her.

"Unnie, everything here isn't used, they're all new. Keep the one that you said would suit you. I don't need too much of them." She said. Naaaw my dongsaeng's really sweet. But I'm not keeping it.

"I'm not gonna keep it. your umma gave it to y--" "Umma said I can give you some." She cut me off. Aish. I would never win to this girl. Just keep it Hyunjoo. before she throws a fit on you.

"Hey--" I was about to say something but she's not here anymore. She probably went to change.

Soon after I helped her pack up we heard a car's honk outside. Must be the guys.

"All ready Minyoungie?" I asked her. "Ne! Kaja unnie." she said as she walked to the door. carrying her bag. and other stuffs to play with at the pool.

I followed behind too. carrying my bag and other stuffs too.

__________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 3 done!

I'll update the next chapters tomorrow. I'm tired now. and it's 4:45 am here already. SUNGYEOL OPPA I'M SO SORRY FOR CALLING YOU SUCH NAMES TT^TT

So did you find out something? hehe ;)

Please subscribe and comment ^^

oh and please vote ^^