Present pt 2

One more chance

 Minyoung will talk in her head like this. Hyunjoo will talk in her head like this. Sungyeol will talk in his head like this. The rest of the guys will talk in their head according to their favourite colours. :D (it was shown in chapter 3, the text messages ^^) /Have Fun Reading ^^/ <--- Author's note will look like that ^^ Just reminding you. for the next chapters too ^^

____________________________________

Minyoung's POV

(Present, Somewhere in Seoul/Caribbean Bay)

Dongwoo oppa came to pick us up. I saw everyone in the car except Hoya oppa. "Where's Hoya oppa?" I asked as sat down next to the window and Hyunjoo unnie. I know unnie will be sad if he isn't here. "He's driving on his own./sigh" Unnie replied as she sighed and pouted. I mouthed 'naaaw' to unnie and she gave me a look.

"You seem upset Hyunjoo, is there something wrong?" Sunggyu oppa asked. I was about to say 'She's upset because Hoya oppa isn't here' but she interrupted me. "Nah, it's just hot. I don't have energy." She pretended. I 'psh-ed' and she pinched my arm. "Noona, Lemon Candy will give you energy!" Sungjong said, holding a jar of lemon candy in her face.

"Give me that." I said as I snatched the jar off his hand and took some. "Yah! Noona!" Sungjong whined. "You give Hyunjoo unnie and you don't allow me to have one? /pouts/ alright Sungjong, I see how it is now." I said with a hint of jealousy.

"Keep it down kiddos~~" Myungsoo oppa sang. He sounded funny. I mouthed "What's wrong with him?" to them when he wasn't looking. Woohyun oppa mouthed "Temparature's really hot" to me as he pinched my cheeks while I nodded forming an 'ah' with my mouth. "Aigoo you're so cute. I wonder what would you look like if you're wearing a swimsuit." Woohyun oppa said as he looked at me. aish this greaseball "YAH! BYEONTAE!" I screamed which made everyone jump and Woohyun oppa earned a smack in the head from Sunggyu oppa and Hyunjoo unnie.

"Don't even try hitting on her. She's the baby of our group." Sunggyu oppa said. 'aiyoo. oppa i know you're just jealous.kk' /woogyu<3/ "Lay a hand on her and I'll play soccer with your family jewels." Hyunjoo unnie said while pointing at Woohyun oppa, woah she's scary. We're just kidding. "Noona, I'm with you." Myungsoo oppa said from the seat infront of us. "Count me in!" Dongwoo oppa said from the driver's seat. "Me too!" Sungjong said. Hi-5-ing  unnie. "Me three." Sunggyu oppa said as he gave Woohyun oppa a 'meeehrong'. hehe, that was cute.

"It's settled then. You die if you tried to make a move with our Minyoungie." Unnie said. I gave Woohyun oppa an apologetic smile."Sheesh, calm down everyone, I was just kidding." Woohyun oppa said as he pouted and went to sit properly.

Suddenly Dongwoo oppa yawned. "Yah, focus on the road! sheesh, you're giving me a heart attack." Sunggyu oppa said while rubbing his chest. "Heey, sorry! But I noticed, It's a bit boring here without Hoya."Dongwoo oppa replied. I saw Hyunjoo unnie's eyes lit up but went back to being sad again. I decided to play with her. hehe.

"I know yeah? I kind off miss Hoya oppa too. What about you unnie?" I said as I looked at unnie and gave her my sly smile. While everyone minus Dongwoo oppa looked at her. "This kid's gonna die soon." I heard her mumble. "A-ah... y-you know...i-it was pretty b-boring w-without him h-here..." she stuttered, oh I'm so loving this. They all said 'ah' and all agreed. then Woohyun oppa's phone rang.

"Really? The chicken dance song?" I asked Woohyun oppa as he told me to 'shh' and answered the phone. 

"Hello? Ah! Hoya-yah! Hyunjoo was just talking about you...." He said as we all witnesed Hyunjoo unnie blushing. "i-it's n-not l----jfbnaskjacnh" Hyunjoo unnie tried to interrupt as i covered her mout put a finger on my mouth signalling her to be quiet. "...boring without you.. yeah.. we're at the road.. duh. oh.. XXX.. that shop.. we're near that.. Oh.. You're there already?.. alright wait for us there.. yeah.. you too, bye." He said as he hung up.

"What did he say?" Dongwoo oppa said, focusing on the road. "He's at the XXX shop, he got lost, he'll wait for us in there and follow us after. Oh and hyung. can we stop there for a minute or two. ...I kind of.. need to pee." Woohyun oppa said giving an awkward laugh as he said the last part.

"Noona why were you blushing?" Myungsoo oppa asked unnie. Heh, nice one Myungsoo oppa. "Me?Blushing?Since when?" Unnie said. heh nice try but Myungsoo oppa's smart. "You were blushing when hyung said you're talking about him." Myungsoo oppa said. I'm loving this.

Before unnie could say something, Dongwoo oppa stopped the car. "Woohyun-ah go to the toilet now. Whoever needs to use the toilet, go now, it's gonna be a long ride. Oh look it's Hoya." Dongwoo oppa said as Woohyun oppa dashed out of the car and ran to the toilet.  Does he really need it that much? Unnie's eyes lit up as soon as she saw Hoya oppa's head peek in Dongwoo oppa's car. "Annyeong" He said as he hi fived Myungsoo oppa and Dongwoo oppa. Sungjongie and Sunggyu oppa went to the toilet.

"Hey." He said as he nodded his head towards Hyunjoo and flashed her a smile. 'oooh I see chemistry between this two :3' Hyunjoo unnie's probably spazzing inside. I have an idea. "Hoya oppa, why don't you let unnie ride in your car. It's kind off stuffy here. I can't breathe properly." I told Hoya oppa as unnie looked at me with her big eyes mouthing 'yah!' at me. "I'm cool with it. What do you think Hyunjoo?" 'Please say yes please say yes please say yes' he shrugged as he looked at unnie and smiled. "A-ah,i-i would want to...b-but M-miny--" "I'm alright here being alone as a girl and even though I'm the only girl, Sungjongie's with me" I said, interrupting her before Hoya oppa changes his mind. "It's settled then. We'll go after the guys comes back." Hoya oppa said. 'YES!' 'YES!'

Unnie nodded shyly. "Excuse us for a moment." unnie said as she pulled me with her outside. "Yah! unnie it hurts. settle dow--" "Yah! What do you think you were doing?" She cut me off. "Aiyooo.. I know you liked my idea unnie." I said as I winked at her giving her a sly smile. "I know I did but it's gonna be really awkward." She said as she pouted. "Just go with the flow unnie. Now excuse me, I need the toilet." I said as I walked away from her to use the toilet.

'Munjjawashong~~Munjjawashong~~' /hohoho i love secret garden/

My phone rang while I was washing my hand, I quickly dried it and checked it. 'hoya oppa ^^' it says. I read it as soon as I walked out of the toilet.

'From:hoya oppa ^^

Hey Minyoung, you might think this is weird but ...thank you for making Hyunjoo ride in my car. *awkward laugh* ...it's boring ...when i'm alone... hehe ^^;; I owe you one :D

 -Hoya oppa ^^'

'Heh, How awesome I am. I knew it. They like each other. Must tell the others asap.'

_________________________________

HyunJoo's POV

Aish, this kid.But hey, I like her idea. but for now. Sungyeol. Where the hell is that bastard?! Might as well text him and ask.

To: bastard sungyeol :P

Hey where are you? You better be not late or I'm not paying for you.

-Hyunjoo boo~ ^^

I sent the message as I walked to Dongwoo's car. "Hyunjoo-ya!" Hoya oppa called. eeep~ "Ne oppa?" I asked. "You're supposed to be in my car now, not hyung's." He pouted. 'you're so cuuute /flails' "a-ah, yeah. hehe,I forgot". I said. trying not to blush. "What are you waiting for then? Kaja!" He said as he put his arm around my shoulders and leads me to his car 'Hoya oppaaa, you're killing me /sobs' "N-neh" I said as I walked with him. cherishing the moment.

'you got a messeji,nae maeumeul jeok ji,A messeji, nan oneul do bameul sae ji' 

Aish this ruining the moment. 

'From: bastard yeol :P

who told you to call me a ? Oh, I might be late. Family Stuffs. >< But if you didn't pay for me then -sigh- I was planning to treat you lunch. Oh well. Don't pay for me then.

-Yeollie :P'

"Aish." I let out an angry grunt as I sat down next to the driver's seat. "Who was it? You seem angry." Hoya oppa asked peeking in my phone. "Sungyeol. tch" I said still annoyed at the fact that he never learned how to respect and my free food going away. "What did he say?" Hoya oppa said looking at me. eep~ I tried avoiding his eyes by showing him my phone. "Sungyeol doesn't really know how to respect you doesn't he?" He asked as I nodded and pouted. "Don't worry. I'll treat you lunch. But this is only between us." He said as he let out an awkward laugh. 'is he for real?'

"But others will see. Don't worry. hehe, it's alright. I can pay my self." I replied, hiding the fact that I'm blushing. "Nah, We'll sneak out then. So no one will see. No buts! End of discussion." He said as he leaned closer to put the seat belt around me. Our face are really close and our eyes met for some time. Until his phone vibrated. 'Aish' 'eeep' He locked the belt /lol sorry I don't really know what do you call the thing for seat belts/ for me first before checking his phone.

"W-were l-leaving. H-hyung t-texted me" He stuttered. "A-ah,a-alright" I stuttered too. Well what just happened was awkward so It's alright to stutter.

"So....." Hoya oppa started as he started driving.

_______________________________________________

Minyoung's POV

As soon as I got into Dongwoo oppa's car they asked me why did I make unnie ride in Hoya oppa's car.

"heh, Isn't it obvious? They like each other. babos." I told them. revealing the truth."Kiddo's got a point. Hyunjoo's pretty obvious earlier when Hoya called." Woohyun oppa said as he messed up my hair. "Aish. Oppaa. You're lucky unnie's not here." I said, glaring at him and he just gave me his greasy smile. "Did you see the smile on Hoya hyung's face after you told Hyunjoo to just ride in Hoya's car. His smiled like a kid who got 100 lollipops." Myungsoo oppa said.

I have a plan. "Oppas and Sungjongie, why don't we play cupid later?" I told them. "What do you mean?" Dongwoo said, looking back at me. "HYUNG FOCUS AT THE ROAD!" Sungjong suddenly screamed. which made him jump and look back at the road. "Yeah oppa you're gonna kill us all. But what I mean is saufhjbaldfjkansldahfalkufhasdl" I told them my plan and they all agreed.

Soon the atmosphere became quiet. All you can hear is the guys' snoring. Except Dongwoo oppa's.

'This is gonna be a long drive' I plugged in my earphones in my ears as I leaned my head on the window next to me and I picked a song in my Ipod.

Soon I fell asleep and went to Paradise. We'll see what will happen when we're there.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4's done~

Hi~ Guess what will happen in the next chapter ^^

What's gonna happen to Hoya and Hyunjoo?

What will happen after Sungyeol and Minyoung sees each other?

What's Infinite's reaction after seeing you in the swimsuit that Hyunjoo picked for you? /Lol thisis random XD

All will be revealed next chapter ^^

Please Comment and Subscribe ^^ Please you ^^ hehe I love you for reading my story :D -Throws Hearts on you-

oh and please vote ^^