Chapter 15

One more chance

Can't think of a title. and Sorry I was at a family friend's party yesterday. :| Short update. School will start tomorrow. /sobs/ my two weeks of freedom is gone ;~;

__________________________________________________

Minyoung's POV

"Minyoung-ah, Done packing?"Mum called from the kitchen. "Deh!" I yelled back from upstairs, my room. I frowned. "Why do they have to kick me out now, didn't they say I'm living with Chicken Little in THREE days not today?! Ugh!" I talked to my self. "Minyoung-ah!" Mum called again for the second time as I went out of my room.

"Coming." I walked at the stairs, carrying my luggages while pouting. As soon as dad sees me, he immediately ran to my side and took both of my bags. "Someone's not happy." he laughed and pinched my nose as soon as he got the bags down. "Appa! Didn't you say I'm living with chic-- Byunghun-ssi in three days? Why are you kicking me out today?" I whined as I scrunched my eyebrows together and pursed my lips together,making a straight line.

Mum came from the kitchen and poked my waist. "Because the sooner you live together, the closer you'll be in the future!" she laughed and i flinched before pouting. 'Oh, Umma, you don't know how close we are and how annoying Chicken Little is.' "Smile sweetie, Byunghun might kiss you if you keep on pouting." She joked and I immediately stopped pouting and made a poker face.

Imagining Chicken Little kissing me gave me shivers. I had enough of his pestering in high school, I don't need his kisses. "Minyoung-ah, eat. Umma made your favourite bulgogi (beef in a soy sauce marinade)" She pushed me lightly to the dining room. Ah that smells good.

As soon as we finished we had a little rest, talking about what they missed when they were gone and I told them everything except the dating parts. They'd flip the table if I tell them. Soon, the time passed and it's already 2pm so umma told me to get ready and take a shower before they send me to my new home. More like before they kick me out of here.

I sighed as I went to my room, up until now, I still haven't got in contact with Myungsoo oppa, which means he still doesn't know about my arrange marriage with Chicken Little. Sungyeol too, I know he's Byunghyun's cousin and my ex but I'm not gonna lie, I still like him a bit. He was my first boyfriend anyway.'Ah, what am I gonna do? Why is my life so complicated?'

After finishing showering and dressing up, I went downstairs to see mum waiting for me. "My little princess has grown up now. Look at you, leaving us and getting married already." She sighed, almost tearing up. I hugged her. "Umma, I'm doing this because I want your business to be strong. It's like paying you guys from taking care of me since birth even though you were gone for a bit." I rubbed her back, trying to hold my tears back. We both heard dad cough from the door. "Aigoo, my girls, are we filming some kind of drama in here?" he joked but eventually pulled both of us in a hug. A family hug. I missed this and I'll miss it more.

Soon we all got in the car and dad drove us to my new home. I know it'll be a long ride so I fell asleep, leaning on the window.

__________________________________________________

Third Person POV

Byunghun has already moved in his their new house in the morning and is now sleeping comfortably in a bedroom until his phone started ringing loudly and vibrated at the same time next to him. He woke up and groaned, frowning as checks the time which says 11:57 am, and answers his phone.

"Hmm...Hello?" He answers sleepily.

"YAH! Lee Byunghun! Why didn't you tell me that you're back in Korea?!" the person in the speaker almost broke his ear as he shouted.

he looked at the caller ID. 'Sungyeol hyung' he groaned.

"Hyung....I just came back. Happy?" he answered sarcastically.

"Lemme visit you Byunghunny~" Sungyeol did aegyo through the phone and Byunghun scrunched his face. 'Ew.'

"Hm." he nodded, even though Sungyeol couldn't see, he still understood.

"Where's your crib?" Sungyeol asked.

"XX XXXXX XXXX" Byunghun gave him the adress of the current house he's in.

"Alright, be there around 3pm. Cook me something!" Sungyeol half screamed again

'Ah! So loud.' He pulled his phone away from his ear.

"I have nothing to share with you hyung." he chuckled and hung up.

He looked at the clock again, which says 12:00 pm. "Aish. stupid hyung, ruined my sleep." he sighed. "Might aswell cook me something." He talked to himself as walked towards the kitchen and looked for something to eat.

 

 

Sungyeol was about to ask if he can bring Infinite with him but Byunghun already hung up. "Fine. Don't complain to me if the hyungs came with me." He talked to his phone before texting his hyungs, telling to go to Byunghun's place.

 

 

Byunghun is sitted at the couch comfortably in the lounge room, watching TV then numerous knocks met the door while the door bell rung repeatedly. He looked at his wrist watch and chuckled.

As soon as he opened the door, he was crushed with hugs from Sunggyu,Dongwoo,Woohyun and Sungyeol, while Hoya was with Hyunjoo and Myungsoo is just standing there with his poker face, Sungjong soon joined the group hug while Myungsoo got pulled in by Sungjong. All of them got in and scattered. "WAH! YOUR PLACE IS DAEBAK!" Sungyeol started the ruckus. Most of them rummaged the kitchen. The only ones left in the door are Hoya and Hyunjoo. "We have manners." Hoya chuckled while looking at Byunghun who is now at the floor.

"Hyunjoo noona and Hoya hyung dating?" Byunghun teasingly smiled at them as he saw the two hand in hand. They both blushed and nodded. "Anything I've missed?" He asked them as the couple got in. Before Hyunjoo answers something. They're interrupted by a loud shrieking sound coming from Sungjong, followed by a smoke alarm.

The three got in to the kitchen in panic, seeing a black smoke coming from the microwave, Byunghun asked who put the timer in a long time and they all pointed at Dongwoo while Dongwoo denied and burst out in laughter. "Aish. No one touches something in the kitchen except for me and the ones I trust or else you're all gonna get banned in my house." Byunghun threatened. But all of them shrugged it off.

Soon, all of them are in the lounge room, watching a movie while eating popcorn. "I noticed the room has a king sized couple bed? Why? You bringing a girl in here?" Woohyun poked Byunghun and he choken in his popcorn. Remembering that Minyoung is living with him today as what his parents said. "Eyyy he choked, he has a girl!" Sunggyu teased as Byunghun smiled worriedly.

"A-about that...."

 

 

The car that Minyoung's dad stopped while her mum woke her up. As soon as she woke up, her eyes immediately met the view of the house. She thought it's really big for only two people living in it. "We would love to see what it looks like inside but we still need to go somewhere. Byunghun's inside already so don't do anything we're against at!" Her mum gave her the keys before reminding her something. 'Pfft, like I would do it with Chicken Little.' 

She got out and noticed that the TV is a bit too loud for Byunghun to listen to, she grew curious. She came in using the keys her mum gave her. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw everyone in the lounge room, eyes all over Byunghun as if he's saying something important. Since she's in shock, she accidentally let go of her luggage and it made a 'TAK' sound, everyone jumped, even her. Now everyone's eyes are on her.

"Minyoung-ah...." Sungyeol and Myungsoo spoke at the same time.

__________________________________________________

Chapter 15 done~

DUN DUN DUN! What is this? :O

Minyoung's caught. :O

To --Hehe-I-Love____ thank you for subscribing ^^ hope to see your comments soon :3

Comment replies:

ailisu: hehe~ don't hate me~ pleajeu~ ㅠ3ㅠ /gives you a scared Myungderp/

DeiDeilove: Don't be upset. Who knows, she might marry Sungyeol too :3 hehe. And you always have hamstergyu....in your heart wink /gives you a smirking Myungderp/

Kpoptart: Sungyeol says he missed you too. :3 /gives you a jealous Myungderp/

shiningbeasts: haha I'm not really good. In fact. I'm a noob, but thank you :"> Good point. I want a cake now O.o /gives you a hungry Myungderp/

seayang14: Yup~ L.Joe is in the house :3 Haha, I purposely revealed him in the end sorry if I got you confused :)) Hm, Minyoung and Myungsoo? Break up? i don't knoow~ wink/gives you Myungderp with a pokerface on/

Okay before I tell you what to do, I planned something. Instead of me, the author, replying to your comments. What about our Infinite members and our Characters in this story replying to your comment? :3 you know you want it~

hehe, you subscribe. read. comment. know what i'm sayin'? /hides because of the failed hiphop thing/