WE'RE WHAT?!

One more chance

OMG first, A long note coming up!

Due to my mental blockness and school works, I had no time to write any chapters at all, I'm VERY VERY SORRY! Also, I have to make up a story about How an Echidna had spikes on it's back and it needs to be a three page, handwritten story. took me almost a week to finish it. Now there's arts, you guys must've never heard of this but I love arts, then I was so happy when my teacher told that we will sketch our favourite Idols. So I was like, okay, piece of cake, I just need to have two photos of L or Sungyeol. Right after I printed it, I was too excited to draw it on my visual diary/sketch book so both photos are next to my paper. Then I just find my self staring at the photo. Then I remembered... I'M REALLY REALLY REALLY A BILLION REALLY BAD AT DRAWING! ._.  I haven't started anything yet and the due date is tomorrow. But meh. lol I missed writing this story. TT TT Anyway, I hope you guys don't hate me, I've already hated my self for being dumb after getting forced to eat a chilli three days ago (chilli challennge ._.)  right now I'm still a bit sick. and i think I just found out that I'm lactose intolerant. /sigh no more drinking milk for me which means my growth process will stop ._. Anyway, I'm getting really random! What my point is I AM VERY VERY VERY VERY BILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF VERY SORRY! I tried writing some in this chapter at school but I got caught and the laptop was taken away from me without saving it. :/  This chapter gets update three times a week. I might start updating slow from now on, I'm very sorry if I disappointed you all, but I hope you all understand.

___________________

Minyoung's POV

I woke up and went downstairs, seeing my mum cooking breakfast for me and dad sitting at the table, reading a news paper and taking a sip of his coffee really brightened my mood up, I missed this, I haven't seein this scenario since I was in Year 9 which was 5 years ago. Woah, I was alone for a pretty long time.../sigh.

"Honey, eat up! it's gonna be a pretty busy day today!" My umma interrupted my thoughts, my smile went down a  little bit, knowing that my day is already planned and it's not what I wanted. I sighed as I started to dig in my umma's famous egg,bacon and fried rice, American buut there's still a little bit of Asian taste in it. At least this makes me feel a little bit later.

Appa folded the news paper and placed it on the table, taking a sip at his coffee, he started chuckling. "Yeobo, I don't think our daughter's happy with the marrige, but do you think she'll change her mind after seeing her future husband? I mean, I've seen him, he has good looks! Perfect for our daughter right?" he asked umma. I immediately looked at him and pouted. "Aigoo, Yeobo, look at her, let's wait for her reaction later after she see's ***." Umma looked at me in awe. My eyes got bigger as I heard his name. 'It couldn't be... nah it's not him, they probably have the same name... how would my parents wouldn be connected to his parents anyway? it's not him'

 "Umma, could you tell me what his last name is?" I asked her just being sure if it is him or not, umma smiled. "Aiyoo, look at her, already gaining interest as soon as she heard his name..." umma pinched my cheeks, "...he's last name is Lee, waeyo? Do you know him?" Umma said, smiling even bigger. 'Lee?! Lee ***?! Ani, there's lots of Lee *** in the world, that might be just a coincidence.'

"Anyway, go and have a shower now, after showering, change to the outfit that was sitting on your bed last night, we'll go to the salon and get your hair and make up done after that, we'll go to the mall to get the shoe that I ordered for you, might as well get something to give to the Lee's." Umma said and one breath as she patted me on my shoulders, reminding me to eat quickly and have a shower.

After having a shower and dressing up, to my surprise that umma knows my size and the clothes fits perfectly like it's only made for me, I went downstairs to see both my parents all dress up.

At the salon, which took me really long time with my hair being changed, at first, I hesitated when I saw the scissors that the stylists are holding, I already had that feeling that they'll cut it against my will. I liked the final results though, they cut it shorter, which made me a but upset, I've grown my hair for so long goddammit!, got dyed and highlights and of course, for the meeting with my soon to be family in law, they gave it some curls to match my outfit. The make up was simple as what umma told the ladies who did my hair and stuffs. I just smile at them whenever they compliment how my skin is really fair and really soft, as for umma, she seems proud.

Next was getting the shoe, it's really pretty I like it. It matches my outfit too and of course, it fits my size just like Cinderella.

I was really happy that I forgot all my problems, since it's the first time again after 5 years to shop with umma, I am enjoying this. "Umma, I missed doing this! Gomawo~" I jumped on her and gave her a big hug. I can't help but to tear up. Umma broke the hug and look at me in awe. "Aigoo, look at you, you've grown up so well...." she chuckled. "...anyway, don't cry, you don't want your make up to be ruined." She said, wiping some tears out of my eyes. She gave me another look from head to toe and placed her fingers under her chin.

"Hmm.. you look pretty amazing right now even though you're not wearing any jewerlries or anything, I love how my daughter looks so beautiful with simple clothing. /chuckles, you must've got it from your mother." She joked  as we started walking.

While walking around the mall, we passed by a jewelry shop but I can't help but to stop and look at the two similar necklaces that was displayed behind those transparent glasses. "Wah, so pretty. " I said while thinking, I'm probably drooling now. "You want it?" Umma asked, I nodded but quickly rejected it. "Ani! You don't need to buy it!" but too late. She's already inside. I followed.

"Here, wear it for later, it would look good with your outfit." She gave me the put the silver necklace around my neck. "Neh." I nodded.

 

--skip to the dinner--

We soon got to the place where we are supposed to meet our future family-in-law.

As soon as I got out of our car, a two story and really pretty house/mansion stood up in front of me. 'woah, so pretty' I gazed at the house in amazement that I didn't realize that umma is beside me already. "It looks amazing huh?" She asked, I nooded, still not taking my eyes off the huge house in front of me. Soon, a wealthy looking couple who looks like they're the same age as my parents welcomed us. 'Must be my future parents in law' "Annyeonghaseyo." I bowed at them 90º, showing respect. "Aigoo, what a lovely little lady we have here." The man smiled at me. "Aigoo, yeobo, our son will definitely change his mind once he sees this pretty young lady over here. What are we all waiting for? Feel at home." The woman smiled at us and welcomed us in.

While we are all waking in, both couples are talking about how me and their son had the same reaction after finding out that we're going to get married. Once we got inside a really pretty living room was shown. My house is nothing with this. When Mr. and Mrs. Lee proudly told my parents that we've seen nothing yet. They also insisted to tour us around their housemansion. It was really big I tell you, going up and downstairs and walking around in a mansion with this heels is pretty tiring.

Before sending us to the dining room. Mrs. Lee excused herself and went inside a door. "Sorry, Our son moved back here last night so he slept pretty late, I'll go wake him up and tell him to fix himself up." I didn't realy pay attention to who the guy was inside the bedroom though, I was too amazed at the house. /listen to this/ "The house you two will be living in is way better than this." Mr. Lee whispered at me, while appa coughed like he's telling him something then Mr. Lee nodded. "...I mean after you two get married." Mr. Lee suddenly added. Something's suspicious.

Soon, she got out and lead us to the dining room, calling the maids and their personal chef to serve the food for us. Soon we all started to dig in, I'm probably the only one who isn't excited about the wedding. Mr. and Mrs. Lee kept on talking about how their son keeps on asking what do I look like or.. at least something that obviously a wealthy guy would ask. I silently sighed and hid my frown. I bet this guy will be an that will only think about his fame. /A.N. The sitting arrangement are like both parents sitting next to each other on each side while you and 'the mystery guy' should be facing each other/

"Minyoungie, you do know that you and my son will start moving in together in three days right?" Mrs. Lee exitedly asked me as I choked on my food. "OMO! Gwenchanaseyo?!" They all looked at me worriedly. I nodded and faked a smile. Umma and Appa didn't say anything about this earlier. Mr. Lee coughed and whispered to Mrs. Lee but loud enough for me to hear. "Yeobo, I think the Parks haven't told her yet." Mrs. Lee's eyes got bigger.But before she could say anything, a guy's voice spoke up.

"Is it true that I'm moving in with her?!" He shifted his gaze at me as his eyes got bigger. "...Minyoung-ah." he whispered as he put his hand in his mouth and pointed at me, shocked. I sat there, staring at him, eyes as big as a jackstones ball. 'no way...' "Y-you're...." I blinked then pretended nothing happened. I shouldn't ruin this. This is for my parents. Both our umma's gasped dramatically. "You two know each other?! Kyaa~" they squealed like a fangirl.

"Ani, I just thought he was someone I know." I said, slicing a steak with the knife, not turning my gaze off it. Both mothers stopped squealing and looked at him. "Yeah, I just thought she was someone from my high school." He went with my act. Both our parents laughed it off and introduced us to each other. "It looks like love at first sight." My appa broke the awkward atmosphere, as soon as he sat across me and started digging in. All of them laughed except us, well a forced smile was sticked in my face while he just continued eating food.

"Anyway, as you both heard and accidentally find out, You guys are moving in together in three days. No need to buy furnitures, we already got it planned. Just pack your clothes up." Mr. Lee spoke up. we both nodded. "As for your wedding, it will be held in a month, no need to be stressed about it too, Me and your Umma already got it planned." Mrs. Lee spoke while umma gave me a wink.

I felt my phone vibrate in my bag, I took it, looking at the caller ID, I immediately felt gloomy. It's Myungsoo oppa. Letting out a big sigh, I rejected the call and placed the phone back in my bag. The guy infront of me talked. "Is it someone important?" He asked me with a serious face. While everyone stopped talking and shifted their gaze at me. 'yes it is.' I forced a smile and shook my head. "Ani, it's just a friend of mine. No one important." I said, as I ate the new food that is served in front of me. 'what about Myungsoo oppa? I can't just let him be clueless. What's gonna happen to me and him?' I thought as I ate my food silently.

_________________

Chapter 12 done :)

sorry for the long wait >< :O so many mystery people!

hehe, thank you all for your nonstop support :)

to InspiritELFs_Hana95 and to -SHINee_Boyfriend- who subscribed to my story, thank you very much ^^

to those ones who commented Thank you all for your comments. It makes my day ^^

Sorry to burst the happy bubble again but I might start updating like a turtle. I hope you all understand. But I'll try to update as fast as I can :) Please DO NOT Unsubscribe TT TT Just support support support~ ^^

GIF SPAM TIME FOR YOU(yup an Inspirit color for your name ^^)

Let me undry my lips with yours Sunggyu! TT TT

  

/coughcoughfailcoughcough/ Lol he's so cute XD

And here, we have our NamGrease! ^^

Yeppo yeppo yep-- Oh it's Hoya. ...uh... You're still ...pretty (?) you look sleepy -_-

  

/coughtobehonestiwouldrunawayifiseeyoulikethatcough/ NAH! You were cute!

  

  

Violent Myungsoo? I is scared O.o. calm down bro, I know Minyoung's gonna get married but calm down! O.o

I always needed to close my eyes when I see this but.... Nurungie's just being...friendly XD Poor maknae XD

alright, that's it for now~

Lol jokes! I have Bonus Gifs XD

  

  

OMG MY EYES! --M-- (Gyu-ssi looks hot in the second gif btw!)

Lol then someone told Sungjong to stop having too much fun XD (idk if it's L or Gyu)

Lol Infinite members always get pulled. Now YaDong is being separated by MyungYeol XD

Lol here come's WooGyu again ._. NAAW~ GYU OPPA YOU CUTIE~ :3 asfjkaskldfja

Alright, this is for real now. That's it for now~ Annyeong! ^^