Separating

One more chance

Short update (maybe) went to watch The Avengers (who watched it already?) with my sister who just came back from Philippines and my brother. Had some bonding time with them for the first time in ages :))

_________________________________

Third Person POV

As soon as Hyunjoo saw Minyoung. She already know what was about to happen, so she nudged Myungsoo, who was beside her to tell Minyoung about him and Jaeeun. Myungsoo sighed.

"Minyoung-ah...let's talk." He spoke up. Minyoung felt tense so she looked down and nodded. "After I put my bags in the room." She replied while looking down. "Yah... where's my room?" She looked at Byunghun while he jumped. "U-upstairs, m-middle door." He stuttered as Minyoung picked her bag up and walked quickly to her their room.

"Hyung isn't that your room?" Sungjong whispered to Byunghun and he whispered back "There's only one room available, others are either for entertainment or the bathroom..."

Woohyun raised a brow. "So you two are sleeping on the same room?" he said loudly, everyone heard it so they all looked at him, Sungyeol's eyes got bigger while Myungsoo just sighed.

"There's other rooms...." Byunghun said after nodding. Scoffs were heard from the Elders, Sungyeol and Myungsoo. "Why don't you let her use one then?!" Sungyeol raised his voice while glaring at Byunghun. While Hyunjoo stood up and walked to where Minyoung is.

"It's locked for some reason..." he looked down, not wanting to tell the real reason. 'The other rooms are for your kids.Not opening them until you have one.' he remembered what his parents said. "What the ?!" Sungyeol scoffed and glared at Byunghun.

Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun and Sungjong felt tension around them so they made excuses to leave while Hoya waited for his girlfriend to comeback and Myungsoo just sat there, staring at a thin piece of air.

"M-me and Woohyun has singing lessons! We'll be going." Sunggyu stood up and hurriedly went to the door with Woohyun following behind him.

"Street Dancing." Dongwoo said while walking to the door.

"Oh look my friend needs help. See you hyungs." Sungjong stood up and waved his phone around, showing it to them before taking big steps to follow Dongwoo.

Hoya sighed. "I'll wait for my girlfriend here." He said as he sat down.

Sungyeol could care less about anyone or anything. His attention is only at Byunghun and Minyoung who's gonna live together. He was bombing Byunghun with questions while glaring at him, voice getting higher and louder while Byunghun just kept answering nodding. He knew Sungyeol doesn't like the idea of them two getting married.

Hoya tried stopping him but he only said 'shut up hyung. none of these are your problem' which shut Hoya up, being a nice guy he is.

Suddenly, Sungyeol noticed Myungsoo sitting there alone, not doing anything. He glared at him. "Yah Kim Myungsoo, aren't you gonna do something?!" He shifted his attention to Myungsoo and stood up infront of him.

Myungsoo shrugged and sighed. "What the ?! What kind of a boyfriend are you to Minyoung?!" He grabbed Myungsoo's collar harshly but Myungsoo remained expressionless and shrugged for the second time. "You're a bastard." with that he threw a punch at Myungsoo's face.

Myungsoo held the place where he got punched and scoffed. "At least I'm not the bastard who broke up with her because of another girl that will just use me to get her ex back." He smirked and soon the two started throwing punches at each other.

Byunghun and Hoya separated the two. Both knows what Sungyeol is feeling. Jealousy. While they're confused why Myungsoo acted like that. 'Is he hiding something?' both thought.

"Lee Byunghun, let go of me while I still have patience in you." Sungyeol growled at Byunghun who was holding him back. "No hyung." He replied before receiving a punch from Sungyeol. Before he could throw another punch at Byunghun but something, no someone stopped him.

 

 

Before the fight happened, Minyoung sat down on the bed,trying to hold her tears back. Just thinking about the tone of his voice when he asked her if they could talk shatters her heart. She sighed for the last time before kicking the air lightly. 'I hate this life.'

Right after she placed her bags at the corners, a knock was heard followed by Hyunjoo's voice. She lightly smiled, whenever she's got problems, Hyunjoo is always there for her.

"Need help with that?" she asked and Minyoung shrugged. "Unnie...." before she could complete her sentence, Hyunjoo cut her off. "I know. C'mere, unnie's hugs are the best." She opened her arms for her after sitting on the bed and Minyoung gladly accepted the offer.

"I'm getting married to chicken little." Minyoung sighed. "Parents' choice." she let go of the hug and burried her face in her hands. Hyunjoo rubbed her back, feeling sorry for her that she has to go through all this pain.

"I know. I found out after you came inside with all your bags with you and I figured that out, I don't think you would cheat with Myungsoo like that. Especially if it's with chicken little." She chuckled, lightening up the mood. Minyoung laughed and leaned her head in Hyunjoo's shoulders. "But doesn't this count as cheating at Myungsoo oppa?" She sighed but Hyunjoo shook her head.

"Nope, you two are just even." She smiled, living Minyoung in confusion. "Talk to him. Trust me. He'll understand. Everything will be okay." She held Minyoung's shoulders, lessening her worries.

"Oh, and please trust Myungsoo too." Hyunjoo added. Just before Minyoung could ask her about this. They heard a commotion downstairs. Shouting and breaking appliances.

The two looked at each other and hurriedly walked downstairs to see Sungyeol, who has cuts and bruises on his face, about to give Byunghun a punch and Myungsoo's face with cuts and bruises too. Both girls looked worried and Minyoung immediately spoke up.

 

 

"What the is happening?!" Minyoung screamed as she saw the commotion in the lounge room. She saw Myungsoo and Sungyeol's face with a few cuts and red marks. She got more worried when she saw Sungyeol grabbing Byunghun's collar while his other hand ready for the other punch. Sungyeol harshly pushed Byunghun away, letting go of him while Myungsoo tensed up again.

Hyunjoo immediately ran to Hoya and checked if he was hurt. "I'm okay, babe." He sighed. "Let them four talk." She sighed and said quietly to Hoya.

"You four, talk peacefully! I'll hear everything from Minyoung tomorrow, if I find out that you two did nothing but beat up each other, yous just wait." She gave Minyoung a reassuring smile before walking with Hoya following him. "We're leaving." and with that they left.

Minyoung glared at each of them before walking towards Myungsoo who's quietly sitting down. "I don't need your explanations but don't you two dare touch each other while I treat Myungsoo oppa's cuts first!"/is it me or 'touch each other' sounded wrong?O.o lol ignore me and my dirty side. :">/  She eyed Byunghun and Sungyeol as she pulled Myungsoo with him outside at the garden after taking the first aid kit.

They sat at the bench while Minyoung sighed as he looked at Myungsoo. "You okay?" she said as she softly pressed the cotton balls with the antibiotic on Myungsoo's cuts and bruises. Myungsoo shrugged and sighed, thinking about how he could say it to Minyoung.

 

 

Minyoung sighed too. "Oppa, mianhae." she looked down, biting her lip. Myungsoo looked at her and smiled warmly. "I should be the one saying that." He lifted her chin up and looked at her in the eyes. Minyoung confused again, didn't get what he mean and thought differently. "Oh, It doesn't bother me treating your cuts but I'm sorry because I lied to you. I ignored your calls and texts too, I was scared of what your reaction will be." She bit her lips and Myungsoo chuckled.

"I know. But I did something worst, so I should be sorry." he pinched her cheeks and smiled lightly. "What do you mean?" She looked at him, confused. 'Why is everyone confusing me today?'

/okay I noticed that in the coming parts, I started typing you instead of Minyoung, don't worry, YOU'RE Minyoung, remember? :)) Sorry, I'm really tired and sleepy right now. I noticed after I finished the part where Sungyeol left. (spoiler) and it was pretty long, plus, It's better reading it with You especially in... omg i'm spoiling it. keep reading by the way./

Myungsoo explain about Jaeeun, their childhood, the way he felt for her and the same feelings with you, and their marriage. You listened well and you felt your heart feeling a lot in ease. You hugged Myungsoo and couldn't help but let your tears fall. He gladly hugged you back, but this time tighter and longer, like it's the last time he'll be able to hug you like this. He rubbed your back and said soothing words.

/sorry couldn't be bothered writing about Myungsoo explaining Jaeeun to You/Minyoung. it's pretty late and I have school tomorrow/

You two were both happy for each other, you let go of the hug. "So.... friends?" You held you pinky up "No..." your expression saddened "...Best Friends" he chuckled and wrapped his pinky around yours.

You stood up, remembering the two guys at the living room. "Ah, we better go!" you started walking but Myungsoo pulled you back, meeting his lips with yours. Your eyes widened and you're about to push him away but you thought of something. 'Ah, Goodbye kiss.' a tear fell from your left eye but he didn't notice. You relaxed and wrapped your arms around his neck. As soon as he felt you kissing back, he hugged your waist tightly, not breaking the kiss and he nibbled lightly on your lips, asking for entrance and you gladly let him in. 'So this is really goodbye'

You two were kissing passionately under the moonlight for almost a minute until both of you decided to pull back. You both didn't say anything but you two gave each other warm smiles.

You two saw Sungyeol and Byunghun talking calmly after you got inside. You were relieved the the two didn't try beating each other up.

You led Myungsoo out of the house and smiled warmly at him. "Thank you for understanding Myungsoo oppa." You gave him a warm smile. He lightly pinched your cheeks. "See you in your wedding." With that he turned his back into you and walked away. You waited for his figure to disappear and you gloomily walked in the lounge room.

"I'll treat Sungyeol oppa first before you Byunghun oppa, so he can go home early." You sighed as you sat between them, putting the kit on your lap before puting antibiotic into Sungyeol's face before leading him to the door. "Oppa please control your self next time. Don't worry I'm not angry." You smiled at him and he apologised and left.

You went back to Byunghun and started treating him, he only looked at you but you know that he wanted to ask something. "If you want to ask if we broke up then yes we did." You answered him even though he didn't ask. He nodded. "I'm sorry." He blurted and looked down. "Don't be. It's supposed to happen anyway." You smiled lightly at him.

"We're sharing the room." He looked up at you as you stand up to put the first aid kit back to the cupboard. "I know. You can sleep in the bed as long as you don't touch me ually." You chuckled. "Don't worry I don't move much in my sleep." He smiled at you. "Good. I don't too." You replied.

After washing up, you went to your room only to see Byunghun sleeping peacefully on the other side of the bed. You chuckled at his chicken pyjamas. 'Chicken Little. Goodnight.'

You turned the lights off before laying down on the other side of the bed, you and Byunghun's back facing each other. You sighed for the last time, still feeling the last kiss with Myungsoo.'I'll miss him.' You closed your eyes and soon you fell into a deep slumber without realizing that a tear fell from your eye again.

_________________________________

Chapter 16 ended~ ^^

Sorry, the fight scene wasn't really planned it's just The Avengers carried me on with the fighting and OMYGAAAH~ I feel embarrassed writing the kiss scene >///<

ugh anyway, I kept typing ByungSOO instead of ByungHUN and I kept on typing the wrong names. e.g She opened her arms for her after sitting on the bed and Sungyeol (it's supposed to be Minyoung) gladly accepted the offer. (it's true, i realized after 5 minutes >.>)

Anyway I hope yous liked it ^^

Sadly no one subscribed but it's okay~ I hope to see my reader's comments soon ^^

Annyeonghaseyo~ Minyoung Imnida~ I'm here to reply to your comments for our 13 year old author because her mummy wanted her to go to sleep early~

Nekomimi14: Hehe, Myungsoo oppa, Byunghun oppa and Sungyeol oppa's reaction aren't really good. You should see their pretty faces, ugh. >.> It's not really attractive unnie~ Oh, and I didn't tell them. Chicken Little did /looks at Byunghun oppa's way/ -Byunghun: What?- /scoffs/ anyway, Please comment more or author-nim will kill me in this story TT TT

seayang14: All goods, Byunghun oppa explained it for me. /glares at Byunghun oppa but apparently he's not looking./ Unnie, do you think chicken little here will be a great husband? Because I don't. >.> Comment soon or author-nim will write nasty stuffs about me in here. Please ;~;

kknokki: deh? o-oh, Byunghun oppa didn't touch me that night when we slept on the same bed. He'll never do because I'll karate chop his chickens off. :> -Byunghun:Minyoung, please, just stop with the chicken.- /ignores chicken little/ Oh, Comment soon~ author-nim will literally karate chop my life off if she didn't see comments. ;A;

ByeolMinny: /hugs you/ Unnie, don't cry~ I'd call Sungyeol oppa to talk to you but Chicken Little here 'misplaced' my phone. -Byunghun: I swear Minyoung I misplaced it and I don't have phone credit to call it!- /rolls eyes/ anyway~ I'm pretty sure author-nim likes you too for commenting~ ^^ oh keep leaving comments~ I'll tell Sungyeol oppa to go on a date with you :3 but if you didn't then author-nim will put me in a deserted island and leave me there to die. :'c

I'm done with my work here~ once again it's Minyoungie replying to your comments~ Oh~ please Tell me which character you wanted to talk to so I could go tell him/her~ Annyeong don't forget to comment and subscribe /waves hands and skips away/ :3

Minyoung's a dork people. -authoranonymous