Drunken Confession

One more chance

(Continuation of Chapter 18)

_____________________________________

Minyoung's POV

(Sungyeol's House)

Sungyeol walked infont of me to unlock his door. "Uh. I haven't cleaned for a bit so..." He scratched the back of his head as he lead me in his house. "..yeah..." he chuckled awkwardly and I grinned. "I don't even know if cleaning is in your dictionary." I . "Ey! I clean my house..." He paused for a moment and I stared at him. "..Okay not really but I had a general cleaning last week so that counts!" He argued as he went to the kitchen. "Okay whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Oppa!" I called him. "Yeah what?" He answered through the kitchen. "Should we watch a movie?" I asked him. "Yeah, just pick one!" He said and walked in to the lounge room with food in his hands. "You saw this coming didn't you." I raised a brow at him. "Well that's what we used to do when you come over." He shook his head and sat down on a couch. "Yeah, we haven't done that in a long time." I nodded. "Oppa, this one?" I showed him the dvd I picked. 'One Missed Call' /you know that japanese scary movie about a phone being hunted and shiet? yeah that movie/ I saw him smirk. "Don't cling on me then." He said arrogantly. "Don't be too cocky." I rolled my eyes and sat next to him after.

The movie started playing and I saw him flinch at the sight of the ghost. "Don't cling on me." I mocked him. "Who says I wi--" 'EAAAAAK!!' "AHHH!!UMMA!!" He hid his face behind me when the girl on the tv screamed. "I knew this was gonna happen." I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Through the whole movie, I'd cover my eyes with the pillow while Sungyeol would cling and scream right next to my ear. I tried pushing him away but I gave up at the end.

"FINALLY OMG THE MOVIE ENDED!" He jumped like he won the lottery. "Omg finally you stopped clinging like a girl!" I jumped with him and he stopped jumping. "w-what?" I could see a faint blush from his cheeks. "UMMA! OMG I'M GONNA DIE! NO! DON'T ANSWER THE PHONE! AHH! STOP THE MOVIE!" I hid behind him and copied what he did a while ago. "Psh. Way to go Mr. Don't cling on me." I rolled my eyes and he's face is finally red.

'Oh nan~ naega jul su inneunge eobseo~ missing you~ ttateutan maldo mothae I missing you~'

My phone rang and Sungyeol pissed his pants. "Yah! Park Minyoung, Didn't you see the phone on the tv?! Don't answer it!" He tried stopping me from answering the phone. I looked at the caller 'Chicken Byunghun~' I rolled my eyes. 'Wow, ruining the mood much?' "Relax, It's just your cousin." I said and walked away to answer the phone.

"Hello?"
"Where the hell are you?!"
he screamed.
"Out." I said with a flat tone.
"Don't you know what time is it now?! It's ing passed midnight!" He yelled through the phone again and I looked at the time in my phone. 1:29 am
"So?"
"I told you to go home before midnight."
"I told you to not call me."
"Don't give me attitude."
"Don't act like you own me."
I argued back.
"Well as your fiance, it's my responsibility to---"
"Can you please just shut up?! I'm tired of this marriage crap! Let me take a rest for goddamn sake! I don't even want to get married yet!"
I raged at him.
"Well then why did you say yes to your parents if you don't this to happen?!" He retorted back.
"BECAUSE I WANTED TO HELP THEM AND THEIR ING BUSSINES!" I screamed through the phone before hanging up on him.

"ARGHHH!" I screamed as I kicked the wall. "Throwing a tantrum wouldn't do a thing, Minyoung-ah." Sungyeol appeared behind me. "Well what do you want me to do?!" I threw my anger at him and he sighed. "Go inside and watch a movie. I'll get something you something." He pushed me inside before going to the kitchen. "Like this would help me." I mumbled angrily before picking a random movie.

Sungyeol came back with a bottle of tequila, slices of lime and two glasses filled with ice. /idk if this is how you drink tequilla but I saw my parents drink with my family friends few nights ago and yeah. I don't drink. I just read the bottle of alcohol in the kitchen and it says tequila/ I  gave him a weird look. "You know I have low intolerance for alcohol. I don't drink." I glared at him. "Just try. It wouldn't hurt. I drink alcohol when I'm stressed too." He said as he put the tray on the table infront of us. "Don't you have low intolerance for alcohol too?" I raised my brow. "Yeah but no one could see me and my state anyway." He shrugged while pouring alcohol in both bottles. "Well you will see me.." I said and pushed the glass away from me. "I'll drink with you." He said and lifted both glasses up. I sighed. 'Better than nothing.'

_____________________________________

3rd Person's POV

"Dat guy ish an ashho!" Minyoung ponted at the tv drunkenly before taking her 5th glass of alcohol. "hihi~ ashho" Sungyeol giggled drunkenly too. "He shoodent cheet wif hish waaiif" She kicked the floor. "You." She pointed at Sungyeol. "Yooo~ shoodent cheeet!" She wiggled her fingers in front of his face. "I shoodent cheeet!" He nodded like a kid and giggled.

Minyoung turned her head back to the tv again and sighed. "Guuysh are ashhows!" She said before taking another sip. "jicken wittle ish an ashho, dat guy ish an ashho and you" she looked at Sungyeol again. "yooo are da biiiigesht ashho i've ebew met." She said while giving Sungyeol's shoulder a snap. Sungyeol was just staring at her, nodding at everything she says. "I'm sooo stooopiieed~" She screamed. "I'm stoopied too~" Sungyeol giggled.

"Oppaaa~" Minyoung started crying. "whaiii did yooo cheeet?" she cupped Sungyeol's face with her hands. "beecosh oppa ish an ashho!" Sungyeol cupped her face back. "But Aii wub yoo oppaa~" She started crying louder. "aii misshed yew~ aii misshed beeing in yoow awmsh~ she burried her face in his chest. "Oppa wubs yoo tuu Minyoungiee~" he hugged her back and started swaying back and forth. "Oppaa~" she called, facing him again. "deeh~" he giggled. "aii don't wannaa get merriied!" she shook her head childishly and pouted. "aii don't want yoo tuu get mewied tooo~" he collided their forehead together. "aii want yoo to be maii hushband~" she looked at him in the eyes. "yesh~ aii will mewwy yooo~" he nodded before meeting his lips with her.

_____________________________________

Minyoung's POV

I woke up in a different room, I'm guessing Sungyeol oppa's. I can't even remember what happened last night. All I know is after Byunghun called, we started drinking alcohol and yeah. I don't even want to remember everything since my head hurts like a female dog. Ugh. I sat up and my head started hurting more so I closed my eyes for a bit. But then something hit me.

There's my clothes at the floor, with Sungyeol's, the room is all messy, I'm on his bed, my throat hurts and down there kind of hurts too. 'Holy Mother of ing iddy iddy .'

I ran to the bathroom with the blanket wrapped around me and looked at the mirror. Messy hair, make up's gone and holy crap, purple marks everywhere. I ran my hand to my hair realizing what happened last night. Ugh. Remind me to never drink alcohol ever again. Sigh. "There goes my ity." I mumbled while looking absentmindly at my reflection.

I walked back to pick up my clothes only to realize it was ripped. 'What the....' I looked around to see if I can find something to wear but a sticky note stuck on the lamp caught my eye.

'Hey, If you're reading this, then I'm guess you're awake.
First of all, I'm really really sorry for last night! If I didn't force you to drink then none of this would happen. I guess you hate me to guts now. It's alright. I deserve it. You can even charge me for ..
Second, I'd apologize to you personally but I had to go to the company really early for a meeting.
Third, you have clothes left here when you used to go to have a sleep over here, It's all in the dresser, I just hope they're still your size.

But seriously, I'm really really sorry! Next time I see you, I'll kneel infront of you and kiss your feet just to let you know that I really feel bad!
-Yeol'

I giggled at the last sentence. He doesn't have to. I'm actually relieved that he took it instead of Byunghun or any other guy. I don't know why though. Lee Sungyeol, my first boyfriend, my first love, my first kiss and my first time. He took it all.

I went to the bathroom again to take a shower, after taking my old clothes from his dresser. After showering, I covered the purple mark on my neck with my concealer. Luckily, It disappeared like magic.

I texted Byunghun telling me to pick me up in Sungyeol's house and he replied with an 'OK'. I have a lot of explaining to do.

After half an hour he came and he said sorry after seeing me. I nodded, telling him that it's just stress that got me. He looked at me from head to toe. Okay, here goes the questions. "You changed clothes." He smirked. "Don't start, Byunghun." I glared at him before going inside the car, he followed and started the engine. "No need to explain because Sungyeol hyung explained for you." He kept the smirk on and my eyes widened. "What?" He passed me his phone and chuckled. "Read it for your self." he said as I took the phone and read the message Sungyeol oppa sent.

I blushed and Byunghun snickered. "Hyung took the stress away, ey?" He teased, giving me a sly smile. I passed his phone back and face palmed my self. "I wont tell anyone don't worry." he laughed. "You're already making me worried." I whined and bumped my head at the window.