Bastard!

One more chance

omg I can't believe I'm repeating this again TT^TT. apparently the one with the DETAILED chapter froze and didn't autosave TT^TT so I'm rewriting this and in a rush because it's 4:47 am already. OHMYGOD! This is daebak seriously. I'm crying!

_________________________________________

Minyoung's POV

(Present time, Caribbean Bay, Seoul)

So as Unnie and Oppa's told me, I'm staying here eating all the fruits that Myungsoo oppa prepared for everyone.

Aish, thinking about Myungsoo oppa.. I think I like him. ah!ottoke?

then I remembered what happened earlier. while waiting for the oppa's to finish at the slide, Myungsoo oppa pretended to be my boyfriend and asked me to play along with him because some guys are checking me out. then he leaned closer and fixed my fringe which made my heart feel like it's going to expload, then he held my hand and walked away to those guys who were staring at me. Then he suddenly blurted out that Sungyeol was lucky to date me. Then I asked what does he mean then he told me he likes me but I misunderstood, I thought he likes me as his dongsaeng only then he explained and told me I got it wrong, then I asked him if he likes me in like a boyfriend/girlfriend way then he nodded but he said it's okay if I didn't want him to be my boyfriend he also said he thinks it's better if we stayed as friends or like siblings, before I could say anything, everyone came and interrupted me.

'aish, what am I gonna do? accept him or reject him? ah I think I like him too! ugh! accept? reject?aish!'

"Minyoung-ah, you okay?" Sungyeol interrupted my thoughts. "Huh? Oh.. yeah." I looked at him then went back to eating fruits. "Hey.. thanks for sacing me earlier." I thanked him without looking at him. "Yeah, all goods." He nodded. "Hey, do you hate me..for..breaking up?"He asked, almost whispering the last part. 'No, i don't hate you for breaking up with me, I hate you because you lied.' "No, why would I hate you? Couples that aren't meant tobe together shoulf break up." I forced a smile and looked down. "I'm sorry.." 'after all this months, you finally decided to say sorry? DAEEBAK!' He remained looking down. "Sorry for what?" I looked at him and acted like I know nothing. "/sigh. Minyoung-ah, I... I still love you." He looked at me in the eyes, 'bwoh?! after all you've done?! after moving on because of you, you still have the guts to say you still love me?!' I avoidedhis eyes. "Excuse me for a bit." I said and ran away from him, trying to stop my tears from flowing.

/play this feel the mood XD/

"Minyoung-ah! Wait! Let me explain! Wait!" Sungyeol followed me. I ran as fast as I can. Not wanting him to catch me. But with my short legs and with his long legs, he easily caught up on me. He held my wrist and turned me around, only to see me crying. "WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I roared at him. "Minyoung-ah, let me explain." He said. "EXPLAIN?!EXPLAIN THIS!" I screamed while giving him a huge slap on his face. "DOES IT HURT?! DO YOU THINK THAT HURTS MORE THAN HOW YOU'VE HURTED ME?!" I screamed. I don't care if people are looking at us. I can see the group behind him watching us Dongwoo was about to interrupt but unnie stopped him. "Minyoung-ah.. I..I didn't mean to hurt you..I..I was--" "I KNOW EVERY SINGLE THING SUNGYEOL!" I said giving him another slap. "DUMPING ME BECAUSE YOU HAVE ANOTHER GIRL?! ISN'T THAT THE REASON WHY?!" I roared again. "Minyoung-ah! I'm so sorry! I--" "How?! how could you do this? After cheating on me?! How could you say you love me again?You bastard, I hate you!" I calmed down a bit.Frowning at the last sentences. "Minyoung for 's sake LET ME ING EXPLAIN!" It's now his turn to scream in my face. "I didn't know you would feel like this..Yes! I cheated on you.. I'm sorry I didn't tell you because I know that you would hate me. I was selfish! I was only thinking about my self! But please believe me..." He started crying. "..I regretted every single thing that I did to you. I regretted breaking up with a girl for some that just used me to get her ex back. I missed everything we used to do together, dates,hugs,kisses, EVERYTHING! After getting dumped, I realized that I've done wrong, I realized I still love you. I'm s---"

I didn't let him finish and walked pass him, still crying. I went back to take my bag and went to the changing rooms. I think unnie got my action and told everyone to get changed.

"Minyoung-ah, we'll stay at Sunggyu's family's Hotel." Unnie told me after getting changed. I just nodded and went towards the sink to wash my face.

As soon as I walked outside, I walked to the parking lot and went inside Dongwoo oppa's car. Unnie is for sure gonna be at Hoya oppa's car. I sat at the back,next to the window with Sungjong sitting down next to me. He then suddenly poked my shoulders. "N-noona, y-you can have my lemon candies." He tried cheering me up but I wasn't really in the mood. "Sungjongie, I'm not in the mood to talk, sorry, you can have those." I forced a smile. I heard Woohyun oppa and Sunggyu oppa shut him up.

No one dared to talk after that. I plugged my earphones in my ears and listened to music as I closed my eyes and leaned on the window. Everything that happened today just kept on repeating in my mind. Without even realizing, I felt a tear roll down to my cheeks. 'I'll forget about this. ..soon'

Soon, I fell asleep, not caring about what's happening.

___________________________________________

Chapter 8 updated ^^

Aish I'm still quite pissed, the detailed part of how Myungsoo confessed just got waisted .__. It was pretty long but I got to lazy to write everything. TT^TT

Anyway, readers, Y U CHANGE YOUR MIND THAT QUICK? XD haha, don't worry, Minyoung will forgive Sungyeol but like what you said, he needs to get hurt just like Minyoung felt. ^^

YAY! FOR ENDING THE STORY AT 6AM! XD

you vote please ^^

So I lost a subscriber but.. I ain't even mad XD

Anyway, Thank you all for your support.

Thank you for subscribing LilJoker07, Min_Yeon, and Kaisan94 ^^ /insert korean accent here/ I love you ^^

Thank you all for your comments and Ideas ^^ you can I have more? hehe ^^v

Now photos of a Dinosaur for you ^^

 

Yup he's worth to die for :3 Can't wait for the MV >w<

This dinosaur :3 so cute~ /flails

 

 

 

 

His umma is cool too :3

credits to FYEAH INFINITE .GIFS for all the gifs that I used ^^

That's all for now. ^^