Surprises, Lots of Surprises

One more chance

hello~ sorry if i didn't updated for weeks! TT^TT I'm really sorry. But school starts in Friday and we're all getting ready. I really wanted to update! TT^TT really sorry! Oh, and just remind you that the time had jumped for 8 months. :)

_________________________________________________________

No one's POV

(8 months later,Seoul)

It's been 8 months since you and Myungsoo officially dated. You already forgave Sungyeol and became friends again, but you couldn't avoid the fact that you two are still awkward together. You couldn't hide the face that you still have a bit of feelings towards him. Same goes to him, no wait scratch that. He still loves you, He never changed his feelings towards you, and he's still in pain. Even though you 'made up' with him, he still couldn't accept the fact that you're not with him but you're with Myungsoo. He knows that it's wrong, but he's trying to get you back by making you fall in love with him more. But with you're awkwardness together, it's hard for him to do it.

You're walking with Myungsoo to your home after a date. Seeing there's a new car parked outside your house, you grew curious. You asked Myungsoo if it he knows who owns the car, he shrugged saying 'No'. You know you don't drive, and you never bought a car, so why is there a car outside your house?

"Do you want me to go with you inside?" Myungsoo asked you. You smiled and shook your head. "I'm okay."  you said before kissing him on the cheek. "You go first." You smiled at him. "Arasso, be careful alright?" He said, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. "Neeeh~" you showed aegyo. He kissed your forehead before leaving.

You watched him walk away until he's out of your sight, then you walked towards your home. You looked at the car for the last time before unlocking the door, but you noticed that the door is unlocked. You grew more curious. You opened the door only to see your dad sitting in the lounge room reading a news paper and your mum at the kitchen.

"UMMA! APPA!" You screamed and ran towards them to give them a massive hug. "What brings you home? When did you came back? Why didn't you tell me? WAE?!" You couldn't hide the fact that you really missed them. "Calm down darling." Your mum shushed you, patting your head. "Heh, I missed you two so much." you smiled shyly. "Appa missed my baby girl too." Your dad said giving your shoulder a pat. "Well she's not a baby anymore, look how grown up she is now." Your mum slapped your dad's chest lightly while you grinned at your mum's compliment. 

"So mind answering my question?" You interrupted them. "Aiyoo, we came back today." Your mum said. You nodded.

Your mum had finished cooking and the foods are all on the table. Soon all of you started to dig in. You noticed your parents are acting weird, like they need to tell you something but they can't. The atmosphere is really quiet. You are about to tell them about your relationship with Myungsoo when your dad suddenly spoke up.

"Uh..Minyoung-ah,please bear with what I am going to say, you are getting married." Your eyes got bigger "Why so sudden? Why didn't you tell me?!" you said, almost screaming. "Minyoung-ah, we can explain. Our business isn't doing well, the only thing that could help us is you getting married to our business partner's son." Your mum explained. Understanding the situation, you agreed. Your expression saddened, you know you wouldn't last long with Myungsoo. "Is there any problems?" Your dad asked. you shook your head. "Ani, I was just surprised." You smiled a bit. 'It's for my parents.' "Minyoung-ah, we're sorry we didn't tell you this earlier, but you're the only one who could help us." Your mum stood up and patted your shoulder. You shook your head and smiled "It's okay. At least I could help you." you looked at both of them.

"Thank you so much, If you have any problems, just tell us okay?" Your dad thanked you and you smiled at him. "Ah..we're gonna meet them tomorrow, I've prepared an outfit for you to wear, sleep and wake up early." Your mum told you. You smiled at them "Neh~" but behind that smile, disappoinment is hiding. 'I'm sorry Myungsoo oppa, I'm doing it for my parents.'

 

Back in Myungsoo. He went home after walking you home. Seeing Hyunjoo at his house with panic written all over her face, she was shocked to see Myungsoo arriving early. "You're back?!That early?!" Hyunjoo said, almost screaming. "Yeah, we both got tired, and this is my house what's with you panicking and all these luggages?" He said pointing at the pink bags around him and her. "You're moving?! WHAT THE--" his eyes got bigger and was about to throw a fit "I'M NOT MOVING IN HERE!" She cut off Myungsoo. "Then what is all this?" he said after calming down. "She's back." She said, her voice shaking. "Who's 'she'?" Myungsoo asked getting curious. "You don't remember?" Hyunjoo replied, eyes getting bigger. "How am I going to remember if you're not telling me who she is?!" He replied getting impatient.

"MYUNGSOO OPPA! I MISSED YOU!" A girl hugged him from behind and kissed his cheeks. That voice was familiar to Myungsoo 'it can't be...' His eyes got bigger as he turned and saw someone that he thought he would never see again....

______________________________________

Chapter 11 done ^^

hehe again sorry for the long wait I accept all the punishments that you will give!

uh-oh, what's happening? who's the girl? and who are you going to get married to? find out in next chapter ^^

eight months was pretty long though. XD woah, sungyeol never moved on? how is he gonna get you back?

Thank you for all the comments ^^

Thank you for subscribing thu_thi and JongKeyTaeMinhOnew ^^ /throws hearts

now photos for you

NGAAW SO CUTE OF DUBU~ :3 lol hey there Sungyeol XD

Attractive! ._.

 

 

uh-oh, he's upset. wae? It's Minyoung's fault! :O

This Choding is a cutie :3

 

Up here is Lee SungDork :3              and       He looks like JunQ from MYNAME here O_O

 

"Minyoung, Please accept my heart back. I would never give up on you."

That's all for now ^^ Ppyong~♥

Lol Myungsoo you dork.