Past part 1

One more chance

HyunJoo's POV

(2 months ago at Lotte World)

"Gyro Swing!" "No!Pharaoh's Fury!" "No! Gyro Swing!" "Both Shut Up! Sunggyu, Go Pharaoh's Fury. Woohyun, Go Gyro Swing!"  I shut the two up, fighting  for which ride should we go on to.

"Alright, but I'm bringing Hoya with me!" Woohyun said. "No! Hoya's with me!" Sunggyu disapproved. "Sunggyu Hyung! Woohyun! Hoya's going to ride Giant Loop with me!" Dongwoo stopped the two as he pulled Hoya with him. /YaDong ~ <3/

"Aish! Maknae's with me then!" Sunggyu groaned. "Fine, I'll leave the weakling to you." Woohyun agreed. "Hyuung!" Sungjong whined. "Aish! Stop whining, let's go." Sunggyu said as he pulled Sungjong with him.

"Yah, Myungsoo, you're going with me, let's go." Woohyun said as Myungsoo shrugged and followed him behind. "Hyung!" Sungyeol called. "I'll go with you two." He said following the two. "You're not going with Minyoung?" Woohyun asked. Sungyeol shrugged.

That's strange, ever since this morning, them two aren't talking to each other. I didn't see Sungyeol hug or even flirt with Minyoung. Sungyeol driven on his own too without telling us. Minyoung, on the other hand was with us, in Dongwoo's car.

"Unnie!" Minyoung ruined my thoughts. "Oh, yeah?" I asked. "Are you listening? I said I don't wanna go to any rides." she said. "Ah. okay. But is that the reason why Sungyeol went with the others?" I asked, she looked down and pouted. "No. He's been ignoring me all day." she said with a sad tone. Eh? That's strange. What's wrong with him? "Did you talk to him?" she shook her head. "Whenever I come towards him, he'll avoid me." she said, her voice cracking. I looked at her,checking if she's crying, she looked like she did but she isn't. "Yah, gwenchana? Unnie will talk to him, okay?" she shrugged "Nah, you don't have to." she said.

"Unnie! Look! It's Pikachu! KYAA~" she changed 180º after seeing a pikachu soft toy. Aish. This girl and her love for Pikachu. "Yah! Wait for me! Stop running! YAH! Unnie's old!" I followed her. "Yah, next time wait for me oka--" "I'm buying it!" She cut me off as she ran to the cashier. "Aish, this girl." I walked next to her, panting hard. "Unnie, you okay?"she asked. I was about to throw a fit on her until "Oh unnie, I bought you this, It reminded me of you after seeing it." she held up a chipmunk soft toy in my face. I forgot the reason why am I angry but Naaaaaw~ my dongsaeng is so sweet! I took the chipmunk and hugged. "U-un-nie! Ca-can't breathe~" she tried pushing me off her. It's not even that tight, my hug. But then I realized something. "Yah. howcome you said this reminded you of me? do I look like this?!" I pointed at the toy and put it right next to my face. "I-it's not your face unnie, it's your voice. It's squeaky, like Alvin and the Chipmunks." she stuttered. Obviously scared of what I will do next. But aish! really this girl! I was about to give her a lesson for making fun of my voice but then...

"Please, be my baby~ pleaase be my baby~" my phone rang. I answered it. "Yah, eodiya!? (where are you?)" it was Hoya oppa. "We're at the shop with the soft toys and kid's stuff. Minyoung just bought something. Where are you?" I asked him. "We're on our way there. What did Minyoung buy?" he asked. "You know Minyoung. You should know it." I asked him to guess. "Something that relates to Pokemon? By any chance is it Pikachu?" he guessed. "Yup. where are the others? Sungyeol? I need to talk to him." I need to give the kid a lesson for hurting my dongsaeng's feelings. "They're here. Here's Sungyeol." "What do you want?" "Yah! Give respect to your noona! Just because you're taller doesn't mean I don't mind you talking to me like that." "You're older than me by a month.Don't throw a fit about it! What do you want,NOONA? happy?" he asked me again emphasizing the word 'noona' "No I am not happy. Why are you avoiding your girlfri---" he hung up.

Something's fishy. What the hell happened? "Who was it?" Minyoung asked. I know she knows who was it. You can see it in her eyes. "Hoya oppa." I said simply. She nodded. Here's the quiet Minyoung again.

A few seconds later I was attacked by a hug from Myungsoo. and trust me he doesn't smell nice. "Noona~ Annyeong." I let him hug me. I love hugs. Then my eyes landed at Woohyun who looked like a dead fish. "Never Again." he said. I looked at Dongwoo and mouthed "What's wrong with them?" "They vomitted after the ride so my opinion is push Myu---" I pushed Myungsoo automatically away from me after hearing what Dongwoo said. Myungsoo fell straight to the ground.

"I suggest we all should go home now." Sunggyu said. We all agreed but wait. Someone no wait two are missing. "Wait. where's Minyoungie and Yeollie?" I asked. eh? where could they be right now? "I'm right here." Sungyeol said walking towards us. Minyoung following behind.

"Dongwoo oppa!Kaja, Let's all go home." Minyoung said 'cheerfully' I know she's faking it. Something happened. I'm sure about this.

"Hyunjoo, I need to talk to you." Sungyeol called and Minyoung kept on walking. Usually she would say 'why her?' and act all jealous but what the heck?

"Guys I'll be there in a minute or two." I told the others.

"It's Hyunjoo noona for you and what do you wa--" "I broke up with her." he cut me off. "Bwoh?! Why?!" he shrugs. "Lee Sungyeol." I know he gives up on this but this isn't important right now. "Alright! I cheated on her! I'm dating another girl right now!" what?... "Promise to not tell Minyoung if you're my best friend." "Sungyeol..." "what?" "Can I slap you in the face? Like really hard untill your head comes off?"I was trying to not be angry as possible as I can. "Shut up." he said. "You bastard. Do you think she would forgive you?!" I said obviously angry. "I don--" "You don't know? Well I bet she wouldn't. Did you tell her the reason why you broke up with her?" I cut him off. "No--" "You're really a bastard aren't you? This would make everything worst. Go tell her right no--" "Shut up! I just told you this because I know that you would bug me. I didn't ask you to give me a lesson." This still has the nerves to be angry?! "Yah. Lee Sungyeol. You will regret this. I swear. You don't know Minyoung that much. I'm still your best friend but I don't think Minyoung would even want to be your friend. She'll find out. Soon." I said as I started to walk away from him. "YAH! Don't you even bother telling her." he yelled. "I wont." I told him simply. But I wont promise to not tell her.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter One's Done~ ^^

I still don't know how to end this.

Should Minyoung/You forgive Sungyeol or not?

Please vote ^^

Please Subscribe and Comment too ^^