•A•

You are The One

This is a double update so do make sure that you've read both and didn't accidentally skip one~

 

Chapter 5

Third person POV

Jihoon caught up with Hyeongseob and Haknyeon, whacking them from behind before walking towards the park. Little did they know that they would find the rest of their group already there playing.

Jihoon threw his bag down before running behind Jinyoung and jumping onto his back, 'Yah are you guys leaving us hyungs out of all your fun?' Jinyoung stumbled but managed to balance himself and jumped to make Jihoon more comfortable on his back.

They heard a snapshot from their left side and Jinyoung turned and glared at Daehwi, 'We need to capture this precious moment, you guys look like a cute couple aw I sent it to you thank me later- Geez Jinyoung hyung you look like you're gonna kill me with that glare.'

Jihoon tightened his hold around Jinyoung's neck before saying, 'Yah why are you glaring at him, be honoured you're being called a cute couple with me.'

Jihoon couldn't see Jinyoung's face but knowing Jinyoung he was probably rolling his eyes. 'I swear hyung if you don't shut up I will not hesitate to drop you.'

Jinyoung POV

I could feel Jihoon pouting against my neck and I felt him opening his mouth to retort so I faked dropping him. He shrieked, tightening his hold around my neck even more and hid into my neck.

'Bae Jinyoung! Are you trying to kill me? I deadass nearly had a heart attack. Never do that again or I swear you will feel my wrath.' He hit my back repeatedly.

I winced in pain, 'Ah hyung it's painful and I think I was the one that nearly died with your ear piercing scream in my ear. I swear my eardrums burst.'

'Yeah Jihoon I'm pretty sure Jinyoung was in more pain than you considering that all of us standing all the way here thought that our eardrums were going to burst when you shrieked.' Haknyeon hyung glared at Jihoon.

'Shut up Haknyeon. I seriously thought I was going to die. Even now my heart is still beating so fast from what happened.' He looked like he was trying to calm himself down.

Jihoon POV

I saw Haknyeon exchanging a look with Hyeongseob and I knew it wouldn't end well. 'Joo Haknyeon, Ahn Hyeongseob, I swear if any of you opens your mouth and says whatever you guys are silently conversing about, I will go over there and strangle you with my own hands.'

I saw a glint of mischief in Haknyeon's eyes, 'Are you sure it's just because Jinyoung faked dropping you and not because of something else?' Both of them smirked at me.

'Jinyoung, let go of me now.' He looked at me still not letting go of me. 'Why? So you can go and strangle those two amazing hyungs over there?'

I faked my best offended expression, 'Amazing? I'm sorry amazing? Joo Haknyeon and Ahn Hyeongseob, amazing? I think I heard you wrongly. And who are you calling amazing I should be the only hyung that's considered amazing to you mister.'

He rolled his eyes, 'You wish. I'll only let you down if you promise you don't go and smack them.' I huffed, 'Fine then don't let me down.' I draped my arms over his shoulders and rested my head against his shoulder.

I knew why my heart was beating so fast, and it certainly wasn't because of the fact that Jinyoung nearly dropped me.

Jinyoung POV

Jihoon draped his arms over my shoulders and rested his head against my shoulder. My heart was beating so quickly that I could only pray that he couldn't feel it.

What if he could and realized what I felt about him? I should really put him down in case he does anything that makes my heart go crazy again.

'Hyung I'm going to put you down okay?' I didn't hear any reply so I turned to look at him. He was asleep. As expected since he just finished 2 hours of tiring training after school.

I walked over to the rest before whispering to Haknyeon hyung, 'Haknyeon hyung, where's Jihoon hyung's bag? I'll bring him home now since he fell asleep.' He passed me Jihoon's bag and I said my goodbyes to the rest before making my way home.

As I turned in to our street I decided to just let Jihoon sleep over at my house since he was already asleep and texted his mom to inform her, to which I got a 'Thank you so much honey!'

I put Jihoon hyung on my bed before walking off to wash up and change. I took my time, knowing that I didn't have any conversation with Jihoon to rush off to.

Jihoon POV

Once Jinyoung left the room I quickly got up and cleaned myself up before wearing back my spare clothes which thankfully looked exactly like the ones I was wearing before.

I heard the bathroom door click open and I quickly jumped into Jinyoung's bed and pretended I was asleep again.

Jinyoung POV

Once I was done washing up, I walked over to my guardian's room and told her Jihoon was sleeping over and no surprise, she already knew since Jihoon's mom told her.

I walked back to my room and lied down next to Jihoon, it wasn't a big deal since we always slept in the same bed during sleepovers. I was drifting off to sleep when I suddenly felt movement behind me, then an arm wrap around my waist, pulling me closer.

My breath hitched, was he awake? 'Ji-Jihoon hyung? Are you awake?' There was no answer, which meant that he was just dreaming. I let out a sigh of relief, but truthfully I was slightly disappointed, this would never happen if he were awake. I tried to wriggle out of his hold without waking him up, only to be pulled closer to him, now having both his arms wrapped around my waist.

My heart sped up. Sure I had been this close to Jihoon before but never in this position where he was backhugging me. I could feel his heartbeat and every breath he took and I knew that if he were awake he could feel mine too. And I hoped to god he wasn't.

Just as I was about to fall asleep again, I heard a quiet, 'Goodnight beautiful.' from behind me and at once I knew Jihoon was awake the whole time, but I slipped into dreamland.

____________________________________

oh my god i'm so sorry this is late!! i know this story isn't good it's only the second one i've written!! but hope u guys enjoy this chapter and do leave comments ❤

twitter -> @ultswoojin ♡