•E•

You are The One

hello!! this is a double update so do make sure you've read chapter 10 before reading this!!

 

Chapter 11

Third person POV

The next day Jihoon woke up to a few texts from Jinyoung mostly telling him that he was fine and that he was sorry he fell asleep early the day before. Jihoon quickly texted back that it was fine and that he would go over and pick Jinyoung up from his house. He rushed to change and dashed out of the house, heading towards Jinyoung's home.

Jihoon POV

I waited outside Jinyoung's house repeating in my mind what I would tell him when we were walking to school, no matter what I knew I had to make sure he was alright. I heard his front door click and I ran towards the door.

He came out and smiled at me before I took his hand and we headed to school. 'Jinyoung hear me out alright? I'm really sorry that I haven't been a good boyfriend to you and everything but I want you to always remember that I'm always here for you alright? You never never have to be insecure when you're around me because I love everything about you and you're perfect to me.'

I held on to his hand not letting go. He sighed before he moved closer to me, 'Jihoon hyung you're not a bad boyfriend at all, please don't ever think that. You've been amazing to me the whole time, this is about why I was avoiding you yesterday right?'

He looked at me and I nodded in confirmation, 'I'm sorry I avoided you, I just really wasn't feeling well especially with me falling off my bed and everything. And I'm so sorry I didn't see your texts last night.'

'Wait no babe it's perfectly alright everyone has their good days and bad days you don't have to apologize, I just want you to know that I'll always be here for you and I'm never leaving okay?' I stuck out my pinky towards him, 'But promise me one thing, please come to me or at least tell one of us when you feel insecure or anything, you are absolutely not a burden to us so please never thing that alright?'

He laughed at me before linking his pinky with mine, 'Alright I will, and come to me whenever you feel insecure too okay?' I nodded before holding on to his arm tightly, 'Hyung you're so childish, if anyone saw us they would think I'm the older one.'

'Jinyoung I can literally hear your eyes rolling from here and please, you love me no matter how childish I am so shut up.' I pouted at him. He laughed again at me before messing up my hair and pulling me towards school, 'You're not wrong.'

Third Person POV

The next few weeks, Jihoon brought Jinyoung out all the time for dates, whether they were watching a movie, having dinner together or just being in each others presence. Jinyoung loved it all and he felt loved by Jihoon so much.

Jihoon never failed to tell Jinyoung he loved him every single day. He would text Jinyoung a, 'Good morning babe, I love you! See you later!' in the morning and 'Goodnight baby, sleep tight I'll see you tomorrow love you.' if they weren't together.

If they were, Jihoon would wake Jinyoung up with kisses all over his face before telling him he loved him. Which would always result in Jinyoung blushing but still saying that he loved Jihoon too.

Not only was Jinyoung close to Jihoon but he was close to the rest of the guys too and always went out with either Seonho, Daehwi or Samuel when he wasn't with Jihoon. This was just one of the days that Jihoon had practice and couldn't stay with Jinyoung after school.

Jinyoung POV

'Jinyoung hyung!' I heard someone run up to me from behind and turned around only to be faced with Samuel and Daehwi smiling brightly, 'Let's go for lunch there's a new shop that opened down the road!'

Without even getting my consent they pulled me out of the school and to the shop. We crashed into the seats once we reached, panting after running so fast. 'How, would you guys even know.' I stopped to catch my breath.

'Know that I was free?' We all bought water and gulped it down. Samuel smiled at me, 'Well you're not with Jihoon hyung so obviously you're free, what else would you be doing?'

I rolled my eyes, 'I don't know, maybe studying? Also I'm offended there's so many other things I could be doing.' Daehwi nodded at me unbelievingly, 'Sure hyung like what?'

'Like, uh I could be... Yeah you're right I don't actually have anything I can do.' They grinned at me, 'Doesn't matter, you're here now anyway, so just stay here we'll go get the food for you! Sam knows what's best since he came here yesterday with. out. me.' Daehwi glared at him.

Samuel held up his arms in defence, 'I didn't know you would want to come here anyway!' Daehwi just rolled his eyes and pushed Samuel to the counter. I smiled as I watched them bicker with each other while queuing up to order the food.

The 2 of them made a good pair, sure they fought sometimes but they were always so supportive of each other. They'd been dating for 4 years already and still loved each other as much as they did when they started dating.

It had been a month and 3 days since I got together with Jihoon and honestly? I felt like I was on cloud 9 everyday because of Jihoon. Jihoon loved me, cared for me, and he never failed to make me laugh.

I felt my phone vibrate, I saw Daehwi and Samuel still buying waiting in line for the food so I carelessly took it out to check who texted me, just in case it was important, like schoolwork or something.

I read the text, and I felt like my whole world came crashing down. No, no this can't be happening. This isn't real.


___________________________________________

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter sjjsjs i know it isn't that good but hope you still liked it!! do leave comments so I can improve!! 

twitter -> @ultswoojin ♡