• •

You are The One

there's a slight trigger warning here so i put a row of ****** where it starts and ends!! do skip it if you don't feel comfortable reading it!

Jinyoung POV

My Jihoonie

I think we should break up.

Received 4:31pm

I dropped my phone in shock and Daehwi and Samuel turned around and looked at me before looking at each other. They both ran towards me, 'Hyung what happened? Are you alright?'

I looked at them before picking up my phone and getting out of there, dashing home, with tears streaming down my face.

I knew this day would come eventually. Jihoon never really loved me. I felt so stupid for believing that he ever did, why would anyone love me.

I scoffed at how stupid I was, Jihoon was totally out of my league why did I ever think he would genuinely like me? Everything that came out of his mouth was a lie.

When I got home I ran to my room and slammed my door close and locking it before moving towards the bathroom. I opened the cabinet and took out what I was looking for.

******************************

I had never felt the need to use it after that day but I guess now I would start using it again, it would become the only thing that mattered to me. I brought the razor up to my thigh, pressed it against my skin and dragged it across in one swift movement.

I looked at the blood slowly seeping out and continued doing it a few times, while wiping away the tears that never seemed to stop. It didn't matter if I dropped dead right there and then, no one would care anyway.

I was just a big disappointment and embarrassment to everyone who I thought were my friends. I slowly slipped into unconsciousness with the boy I loved still stuck on my mind.

*******************************

Third Person POV

The next day Jinyoung wasn't in school, and Daehwi found it weird that Jinyoung didn't text them to even say why he wasn't coming to school, which was what he would usually do. 'Hey Jihoon hyung did Jinyoung hyung tell you why he isn't in school today?' Samuel questioned Jihoon, since they were the closest, maybe he told Jihoon.

'No idea.' Jihoon simply answered and shrugged his shoulders. Daehwi started telling the rest that when they, refering to Samuel and himself, were with Jinyoung, he saw a text on his phone and he dropped his phone in shock before running away when they asked him what happened.

'Maybe we should try calling and texting him?' Haknyeon suggested while taking his phone out and proceeding to text Jinyoung. 'His phone is dead, the call doesn't go through at all.' Seonho shook his head while ending the call.

While they were all fussing over Jinyoung not answering their calls and texts, Jihoon stood up and left without saying a single word. Daehwi looked towards the door before pointing out, 'Why did Jihoon hyung just leave without doing anything? He doesn't seem like himself today, usually he would be fussing over Jinyoung hyung like crazy.'

Hyeongseob just shrugged, 'Maybe he just isn't feeling well.'

Over the span of the next 4 days, they kept trying to call him and text him but he never answered them even once. Finally on Thursday, he came back to school. But he never once looked in any of their direction, he covered his arms up all the way to his wrists and he truthfully looked dead.

He didn't sit with them in class, and even moved up to the front of the class. He never showed up for lunch until the last moment only to buy water before leaving right away. They all called out to him and tried to talk to him but he ignored every single one of them.

'Jihoon why aren't you doing anything? For gods sake Jinyoung looks like he's a walking zombie and you haven't seen him for 4 days why aren't you running over there?' Haknyeon started firing questions at Jihoon.

Jihoon simply just looked at them and said, 'We broke up.' Daehwi threw his spoon on the table before shouting at Jihoon 'What?!' They all started bombarding him with questions.

'What do you mean by you broke up? Are you guys just arguing? Because that isn't breaking up Jihoon.' Jihoon rolled his eyes before leaning back, 'I know what breaking up is Hyeongseob, I broke up with him.'

At once Samuel and Seonho held on to Daehwi, knowing that he would not hesitate to stand up and slap Jihoon, no matter whether he was his hyung or not.

Daehwi was seething with anger, 'This happened last week didn't it. He saw your text and dropped his phone and yet you told us you didn't know what happened? You clearly knew that Jinyoung loved you and he went through so much to give you all his love and this is how you treat him?!'

By this time everyone's attention was on them, especially with Daehwi's voice raising, 'You're horrible. We all thought you changed your ways but I see you clearly didn't and I know for a fact that Jinyoung is probably hurting inside and you don't give a at all. Until you settle this, you're dead to me.' He roughly removed Seonho and Samuel's hands from him before grabbing his bag and storming out of the room.

Samuel asked Seonho to go after him as the rest of them just stared at the door then back at Jihoon. 'Jihoon why did you do that? You knew that Jinyoung loved you so much but yet you had to hurt him. He's already been so scared that you would break up with him for weeks after what happened with those bullies.'

'What bullies?' Jihoon looked at Haknyeon. Haknyeon exchanged a look with Samuel, 'You mean Jinyoung never told you about what happened that day? Some guys came and beat him up because he was dating you and he truly believed that you were going to break up with him.'

Jihoon looked shocked, 'This is the first time I'm hearing of this. Why didn't anyone tell me about it?' 'Well, Jinyoung hyung said he told you already and told us not to mention it to you so we didn't.' Samuel spoke up.

Haknyeon stood up and grabbed his bag while glaring at Jihoon, 'But I guess it doesn't even matter anymore since you clearly dont care about Jinyoung anymore.'

_____________________________________________

helloo!! this is a double update so do make sure you've read chapter 12 & 13!! hope you guys liked this chapter!! do leave comments so i can improve!!

twitter -> @ultswoojin ♡