•E•

You are The One

Chapter 15

Third person POV

When Jinyoung was finally discharged from the hospital and back in school, the rest of the boys rushed to him and started hugging him and saying things like, 'Thank god you're back, how dare you leave me with these losers hyung.' Obviously from Seonho and Haknyeon and Hyeongseob just hugging him and saying they were glad he was back.

Jihoon on the other hand knew his place and stayed away from Jinyoung other than telling him, 'It's great you're back.' To which he got a smile from Jinyoung and he could feel his heart pounding and a blush rising to his cheeks, it was like the first day he met Jinyoung all over again.

Over the span of the next 2 months, Jihoon tried his best to win back Jinyoung's trust slowly but he could see that Jinyoung was very guarded and had his walls up whenever Jihoon talked to him.

Jihoon tried to get closer to Jinyoung slowly through the times they were hanging out with the rest and just playing basketball. Sometimes Jihoon momentarily forgets that they aren't together and slips up, calling Jinyoung his pet names for him.

Jinyoung acts like it doesn't affect him on the outside but his heart would start speeding up. It was at times like that where Jinyoung knew that Jihoon still cared for him and started letting his guard down little by little.

Jihoon POV

Today was Friday and I knew Jinyoung wouldn't have anything on, and the rest of the guys had some test they had to stay back for so I thought, why not just try and ask Jinyoung to go out and have ice cream together like the old times. I just never thought he would say yes and we would be here walking towards the shop.

I had absolutely no idea what to say to Jinyoung, do I act like it's the first time we're meeting? Do I just talk to him like how we used to talk? I took a deep breath before asking, 'So what's your favourite sport?' I mentally facepalmed, was that seriously the best I could do?

Jinyoung turned to stare at me. 'Really Jihoon hyung? What's my favourite sport? I thought you would know that after dating me for a month.' He laughed at me, 'You seriously don't have to act like we've never met before.'

I sighed in relief. 'Okay thank god because I would've started asking you the stupidest questions like oh what's your favourite shade of blue or something like that.' He laughed at me while covering his mouth again.

I reached out and pulled his hand back, 'Stop covering your laugh or your smile again.' I could feel Jinyoung tense up under my touch and quickly retreated my hand, 'Sorry force of habit.' I wanted to hit myself I needed to stop slipping up and forgetting that we weren't dating.

'It's fine, lets go I see an empty seat in the shop.' He brushed it off and pulled me towards the shop. We got our ice cream and started talking about anything and everything again.

For once after Jinyoung was discharged, I felt like we were best friends again and we were closer than ever.

I looked at him as he ate his ice cream, smiling at him, I threw him some tissue papers to clean up the mess he made on the table. I sighed before putting down my ice cream and looking at him. 'Jinyoung, I'm a horrible person, I can't believe I put you through so much pain that you tried to kill yourself, I messed up really bad, I'm so sorry.'

He looked up at me and I continued on, 'I miss you so so ing much, everyday without you has been so boring and there's no one there to light up my day like you did. I love you so so much and I don't even know why I broke up with you. I don't deserve you. You loved me so much yet all I did was cause you pain.'

I looked down at my ice cream, 'I know it'll take you a while before you give me a second chance but I hope that-' 'Sure.' 'Soon you will- did you just say sure?' I stared at him wide eyed.

Jinyoung smiled softly at me, 'I know hyung, I heard everything at the hospital, that's why I'm giving you a second chance.' I stared at him with my mouth hanging open.

He reached out his hand and closed my mouth while laughing at me, 'Hyung stop doing that flies are going to fly in if you don't close it.' I stared at him and I could feel the sides of my mouth curling upwards, 'You're giving me a second chance? Oh my god thank you so much Jinyoung.'

I got out of my seat and hugged him, I couldn't believe he was actually giving me a second chance. 'Thank you so so so much Jinyoung I swear I'll earn back your trust and love and I'm promise never going to ever let you go again. Trust me this time, I'm not breaking this promise, ever.'

He smiled at me, 'Don't worry, I believe you hyung.' We spent the rest of the day just walking around the city and talking to each other like before, when night time finally came we walked back home and just before Jinyoung walked towards his house I reached out to hold his hand and pull him back into a hug.

'I've missed you so much, I can't even explain how much I've missed you.' I whispered while holding him tightly. I felt his arms wrap around my waist, 'I've missed you a lot too hyung, you have no idea.' We stayed like that for a while and in Jinyoung's arms, I felt like all my worries disappeared.

I pulled away from him only to see him with tears running down his face, 'Jinyoung are you okay? Why are you crying?' I reached out and wiped away his tears. 'It's nothing hyung, I've just missed you a lot.' I hugged him again, 'Don't worry Jinyoungie, now that we're finally talking normally again, you're never going to see the last of me.'

He laughed, 'Yeah I know hyung, I should get going it's really late already.' I looked at my watch, we'd been out here for half an hour. 'Oh yeah you should get going, I'll see you tomorrow!' I pushed him towards his house before walking back to mine.

Third person POV

Everyday, Jihoon stuck with Jinyoung and never left his side unless it was necessary, he asked Jinyoung out on dates every single week and managed to top the ones from before every single time, it really surprised Jinyoung but he loved that Jihoon tried so hard to win him over.

Jihoon never gave Jinyoung any chance to be insecure about himself,  he constantly told Jinyoung how much he loved him and that he would always be with Jinyoung no matter what happened.

After awhile, Jinyoung started getting short notes in his locker, of course from none other than Jihoon. Every day when he opened his locker, a note would fall out and he would read it and start blushing furiously at what Jihoon wrote.

It showed Jinyoung how sincere Jihoon was about loving him and right after Jinyoung saw the note Jihoon would come skipping over to him, pretending that he wasn't the one who wrote it. 'Hey cutie why are you blushing? Oh what's that do you have a secret admirer?' He would continue to tease Jinyoung.

Jinyoung would roll his eyes, 'Hyung everyone knows it's you who wrote this. The whole school knows your handwriting.' And of course Jihoon would fake being shocked, 'What do you mean it's me? Of course it isn't.' Jinyoung sighed before pulling Jihoon to class, 'It's cute though, so I'm not complaining.'

He didn't miss the way Jihoon started flushing and laughed at him while they made their way to their class. How Jihoon thought of new and cute things to write to Jinyoung for a whole 6 months would forever be a mystery to him.

 

_____________________________________________

ajfingaijnfg sorry this but hope y'all liked the chapter!! i cant believe the story is coming to an end alreadyㅠㅠ do leave comments so I can improve!! the next update will be on the 15th at night (korea time!!)

twitter -> @ultswoojin ♡