•N•

You are The One

Chapter 14

Jinyoung POV

Park Jihoon.

Jihoon POV

I paced outside the room not sitting down even when Haknyeon told me to. 'Jihoon I will throw you out if you don't stop pacing around. Sit down and wait.'

I looked at Haknyeon and he glared at me, 'Now.'

We waited for another hour and finally the doctor walked out of the ward and told us that we could go in and see Jinyoung, but one at a time. I didn't wait for them to discuss who could go in first and just ran in.

I saw Jinyoung lying down on the bed still unconscious and I felt my heart ache. He looked so tired and drained and I got an even bigger shock when I saw his arms, they were covered in cuts from his wrists up to his biceps.

I sat down next to him and held his hand, 'I know you can't hear me now but I'm a horrible person, Daehwi was right I can't believe I put you through so much pain that you tried to kill yourself, it shouldn't be you that's sitting on this bed now it should be me. I can't believe I messed up this bad.'

I started crying, I couldn't believe myself, after all that Jinyoung had told me about him being insecure, I still went ahead and broke him. 'I miss you so ing much, everyday without you has been so boring and there's no one there to light up my day like you did. I love you so so much and I don't even know why I broke up with you.'

I stared at Jinyoung's face again, taking in his beauty, I couldn't believe I let him go that easily. 'I don't deserve you. You loved me so much yet all I did was cause you pain.' I sighed, I knew I couldn't stay here the whole day and sit by Jinyoung's side so I got up to leave.

I got up and kissing him on the forehead, looking at him, 'I've never stopped loving you and I never will.' I sighed before walking out of the room to call Daehwi and Samuel to go in.

Jinyoung POV

I heard the door close and I opened my eyes and wiped away the tears. I was awake the whole time and heard everything that Jihoon said. Right then Daehwi and Samuel walked into the room, 'Oh my god Jinyoung hyung are you alright? What did Jihoon hyung say?'

I wiped away the tears that never seemed to stop, 'I'm fine Daehwi-ah, don't worry about me.' The two of them looked at me with sad eyes, Samuel held my left hand, 'Hyung how can we not worry about you when you're lying on a hospital bed.'

Daehwi sat next to me and started tearing up, 'Hyung why didn't you tell us you were hurting? We told you we would always be here for you no matter what.' I held Daehwi's hand, 'Like I said just now don't worry Daehwi I'm fine, plus I just didn't want to burden you guys with all my problems.'

Daehwi looked up at me with wide eyes, 'Hyung no don't think that, you're never a burden to us, I'll always be glad to help you and Samuel too. No matter what we're always your friend and we're never giving up on you. We're always always here if you need someone to tell your problems to, please never ever think you're a burden.'

He held on to my hand tightly, 'Hyung you're such a sweet person and even when you're carrying so much of your problems around you still push it aside to help people. But you're human too, you need to let out your problems and we're here to listen to them always.'

Daehwi and Samuel were always so sweet and always there to help me, they'd been there from the start up till now. I was still wary about everything but I decided to trust them, Daehwi wasn't someone that would ever lie to anyone.

'Thank you so much Daehwi. Oh and Samuel you too.' I hugged both of them tightly. 'Now I truly have a problem I need help with, can you guys help me?' Their faces lit up and Samuel pulled a chair over and sat next to Daehwi.

'Okay truthfully when Jihoon broke up with me I thought that you guys asked him to date me as a prank because y'know, I'm the new guy and all. So even when he came and tried to sort things out with me I cut him off and walked away. I felt so bad but I just couldn't stay to hear what he had to say.'

Daehwi gasped, 'Hyung no don't feel bad about that, anyone in their right mind would've done that. But besides, we didn't tell Jihoon hyung to date you as a prank, we all knew that he truly loves you, it's really obvious in the way he stares at you with so much love in his eyes. He stares at you like you're his entire world. Jihoon hyung may be a jerk but he'll never stoop so low to date someone as a prank.'

I smiled softly, 'Yeah I know, after what he said to me just now I realized it. I still love him so much but I don't know if I can trust him or not although I really want to.' They shared a look between each other before turning to me.

'Hyung if I were you, no matter how much I loved Jihoon hyung I wouldn't trust him that fast. I know he loves you and all but he needs to learn from his mistakes.' Samuel told me, 'But I'm not you and you should do what you think is right.'

I still loved Jihoon and I really wanted to trust him because he sounded so sincere in what he was saying before. But Samuel and Daehwi have known Jihoon for so much longer, they would know him best.

'Hyung, you don't have to make up your mind about it so fast but we would advise you not to give him a chance that fast. He could be lying, although I highly doubt it, but keep your walls up no matter what. Also at least come and sit with us please we missed you so much.' Daehwi looked at me with puppy eyes.

I laughed at him, 'Sure sure I will after I'm allowed to go back alright? I missed you guys too.' Hopefully I would be allowed to leave soon, just a day here and I felt suffocated. I looked over at Daehwi and Samuel celebrating and smiled, I was lucky to have them.


_____________________________________________

rip my chapters but hope y'all liked this chapter!! the next update will be on the 13th in the morning!! (follow the korean time please!!) 

twitter -> @ultswoojin ♡