•H•

You are The One

Chapter 10

Jihoon POV

We all walked into class and sat down but I realized that Haknyeon, Samuel and Jinyoung were all missing and it didn't seem like the rest had realized.

Hyeongseob suddenly walked over, 'Guys where's Haknyeon, Sam and Jinyoung? I swear they were walking behind us just now but they aren't here.' Ah I guess someone else did realize.

'I was thinking the same, how did they manage to leave without us knowing?' I wrecked my brain trying to think of where they could've gone. I was just about to stand up and go find them when the teacher walked in and told me to sit down.

Jinyoung had been ignoring and avoiding me the whole day. I didn't know what I did wrong. Did I say something wrong to him? Did something happen? It hurt me to know that he didn't trust me enough to tell me. Or maybe he's just having a bad day today, maybe he'll be alright tomorrow.

After school, I pulled Hyeongseob to the basketball court with me since Haknyeon was no where to be found. I sighed before lying down on the bleachers.

'Yah Park Jihoon what's wrong? Why do you look like that time when you got a knee injury and couldn't play basketball?' He sat next to me looking at me concernedly. When both him and Haknyeon weren't being annoying asses, they were great friends.

'I don't know if I did something wrong to make Jinyoung avoid me the whole day. Am I overthinking, or did you realize he was avoiding me too? He never looked in my direction at all.' I tried to think about what I could've done or said to Jinyoung.

Hyeongseob sighed, 'I would like to say that I didn't realize it too but it was really obvious. Did you do or say anything that might've made him angry?'

'I don't know Hyeongseob, I told him to call me before he slept yesterday before he left but he never did, all he did was text me that he got home.' I pulled my hair in frustration.

'Well to be honest, he didn't look mad at you he just looked... in pain. It didn't look like he was in pain because of you, maybe because he fell off his bed and got a bruise so he's in a bad mood.' Hyeongseob tried to make me feel better by throwing out random possibilities.

I sighed again, 'I hope so, I told him he could tell me anything, and it's only the 4th day of our relationship and I already feel like he doesn't trust me.' I felt angry, not at Jinyoung but at myself, I felt disappointed that I had done a bad job at being a good boyfriend to Jinyoung.

'Hyeongseob what if he hates me? Am I being a bad boyfriend? I've never liked anyone before but I sure as hell know that I love Jinyoung, maybe I'm not showing it in the correct way? I just don't understand what I've done wrong.' I felt Hyeongseob wiping my eyes before pulling me into a hug, I didn't realize that I had started crying.

Hyeongseob POV

I had never seen Jihoon cry before. It shocked me to say the least, he had always been the strong one, always there for us when we needed to cry. This whole Jinyoung thing and him actually loving someone for the first time must really be affecting him.

'Shh it'll be okay Jihoon, I'm sure Jinyoung just wasn't feeling well today, just go talk to him later, don't overthink this alright? Jinyoung too knows that this is your first real relationship, and we know that he wouldn't put pressure on you for anything.' I rubbed circles into his back, trying to calm him down.

He cried out all his frustration, anger, disappointment and sadness and finally when he calmed down, I passed him some tissues to clean himself up. 'You alright now?'

He nodded and sat back in his original position. 'Listen okay Jihoon, I'm sure he just wasn't feeling well, or maybe Jinyoung felt insecure about himself, both you and I know that Jinyoung is insecure about a lot of things.'

'Yeah but I told him before that he could come to me if anything happened or if he ever felt insecure about anything. Why wouldn't he?' I rolled my eyes, how could Jihoon be so oblivious?

'Jihoon, he's insecure because he doesn't think he's good enough for you, he thinks that he shouldn't be with you for whatever reasons he thinks that. Why would he come and tell that to you? He might think that it would be clingy.' Jihoon stared at the sky trying to process my words.

'Damn you're right, I never thought about that.' 'Of course I'm right, I'm always right.' He kicked me and laughed, 'Shut up stop being a smartass, let's go now.' I stood up and helped Jihoon up, 'Good to see you're happy again.'

Jihoon POV

We started to make our way back home as the sky started turning dark. I was lucky to have a great friend like Hyeongseob who helped me through this.

Right before we parted ways, Hyeongseob told me, 'Remember what I said Jihoon, talk to him about it, and tell him you're always there and just reassure him about everything but don't pressure him alright? Fighting!' He waved goodbye before skipping back home.

I walked home, deciding to text Jinyoung to ask if I could come over after dinner and waited for his reply. I got home and quickly finished my dinner before checking if Jinyoung replied but there was still nothing from him, I waited a few hours, maybe he was just asleep.

I waited up till it was 12:25 before deciding to text him again.

My Jinyoungie❤

Hey babe I'm guessing you're probably already sleeping which is why you didn't see my other text. Sleep well and don't forget I'll always love you no matter what. I'll see you in school tomorrow alright?

Delivered 12:27am

I sighed before putting my phone down and going to sleep. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

 

_______________________________________________

hey y'all!! hope you liked this chapter, do leave comments on how I can improve!! also this is a double update so do make sure you read chapter 10 and 11 together!!

twitter -> @ultswoojin ♡