•Y•

You are The One

Chapter 1

Third person POV

Park Jihoon. The one guy everyone wanted to be with and the guy everyone has been with. He went through relationships like it was nothing, you could be with him today and find yourself getting dumped the following day. You could be older, younger, taken or single it didn't matter as long as he'd never been with you before. 

The only exception to the people he dated was his team of the most popular people in the school. Lee Daehwi, Kim Samuel, Lai GuanLin, Yoo Seonho, Ahn Hyeongseob, Lee Euiwoong and Joo Haknyeon. The longest anyone had been in a relationship with him was 6 days and the crown went to Kwon Hyeob. 

Everyone called him the 'Wink Boy' when he winked it didn't matter if you were straight, biual, gay or lesbian, you'd feel like you're falling for him with how cute yet incredibly y he managed to be. 

Jihoon POV

'Why did you do that again Jihoon hyung, that boy clearly loved you so much and you go ahead and break him? Seriously when will you stop? You've been with practically the whole school-' Daehwi was rambling on but Samuel interrupted him, 'Except for us.' 

Daehwi glared at his boyfriend, 'Shh I'm giving a lecture, anyway when will you stop and finally settle down with one of them? Your relationships last on average 3 days.'

I merely chuckled while ruffling his hair, 'I don't feel anything for the guy and I've never felt anything for any of them before I'm just with them so they have a taste of what it feels like to be with me. They should know better anyway, that they'll be dumped sooner or later.'

'Yeah but all of them have one hope when you ask them out, to be 'The One' that you'll date with and hopefully fall in love with.' Haknyeon pointedly said. 

I sighed, they were my closest friends also the only ones I would never date since they were already in relationships, Sam and Daehwi, Guanlin and Seonho, Hyeongseob and Euiwoong, Haknyeon with his girlfriend who he refuses to let us meet. But they always nag me on this when I breakup with someone. 

'Nah they eventually get the hint that I'll probably not be with them for longer than a day or two.' I brushed it off easily, exactly what I had been doing the past 4 years. 

Hyeongseob patted me on the back, 'You my dear friend are the most hopeless person I've met.' I rolled my eyes, why did they care about who I was with or my relationship status anyway. I could get anyone I wanted with these looks. 

'Don't worry guys I can get anyone I want anytime it doesn't matter anyway. Who in this world doesn't want to be with me anyway.' 

All their hands shot up and they all shouted, 'Me' quicker than I had ever seen. 'You guys are total jerks and you say I'm the one who's hopeless.' I groaned. 

Before any of them could continue nagging at me, the bell rang and we all dashed of to the one class we all had in common, Music. 

We reached the class in a minute but thankfully still before our teacher arrived and everyone stopped talking and turned to look at us. Who wouldn't, we were the most popular in the whole school. 

We walked to our desks and I heard some girls gossiping at the side, 'Oh my god did you hear? Park Jihoon broke up with the guy he was dating today! That means he's single now, should I go ask him?' Her friends urged her on pushing her towards my desk. 

'Uh Jihoon oppa, I heard you're single and I just wanted to ask, would you be my boyfriend?' I wanted to scoff, I've never seen someone look that desperate in my entire life. 'Yeah sure.' I simply said before turning around to face the rest. 

I was met by their unhappy faces, 'What?! Why are all of you giving me the same face?' Samuel rolled his eyes, 'Hyung think about why we're looking at you like this since you have a "y brain that everyone goes crazy for".' 

'Ah this must be about that girl am I right? You guys can see that she isn't my type why are you all so angry?' None of them answered me and Samuel looked like he was trying to meditate, 'That's exactly the thing hyung, why give her false hope if she isn't even close to your type?'

I sighed again, 'It's so she at least has the chance to be with me, oh man I've told you all this thousands of times, I won't even be with her tomorrow so it doesn't matter at all.' I turned around as the teacher walked in, with a bored look on my face. 

What caught my eye was the boy that was trailing behind her, he was tall, definitely, and he looked new. I would've remembered that face if he went to this school. Haknyeon nudged my side, 'Stop looking at the poor boy like that you look like a and you have a girlfriend who's currently staring at you.'

I heard him but I couldn't take my eyes off the boy, his face was mesmerising and not to mention absolutely beautiful and handsome at the same time, he was such an ethereal being. 

He opened his mouth to introduce himself, but kept looking to the floor, 'I'm Bae Jinyoung, a 00 liner and I just transferred here today, please take care of me thank you.' The teacher told him to sit at the one empty seat in the class that happened to be right next to me. 

He sat down and I continued staring at him, running my eyes all over his face and just admiring him, 'Now students, stop staring at Jinyoung, you're making him uncomfortable. And that goes for you too Mr Park.' 

I turned my head to see the teacher looking disapprovingly at me and the whole class staring at me, 'Ah sorry Mrs Yoo.' I felt the blood rising up to my cheeks and Hyeongseob kicked my chair making me turn around. 'Yah Park Jihoon are you blushing?? Oh my god this is a first, Daehwi look at him, he's blushing. Why are you blushing?'

'Shut up hyeongseob the whole world is going to know about this now I'll talk to you after class just please shut up right now.' I turned around and saw the whole class, including Jinyoung staring at me. I hit my head onto my desk and covered my face, this had to be the most embarrassing thing I'd ever experienced. 

The class passed by quickly and before Jinyoung could leave I called Seonho to go talk to him and get him to join our group, 'Even if you can't at least get him to sit with us at lunch now. I need to go settle something.'

I dashed off in the direction where my so called 'girlfriend' walked off to and grabbed her wrist to turn her around. 'Uh I need to tell you something-' Crap I didn't know her name, also why were her friends and her looking so expectant.

'Soonmi'

'Right Soonmi, I'm really sorry but we need to breakup.' I could see their faces falling but I had no time to wait for the after effect of my words before I dashed off to the lunch room, praying I would see Bae Jinyoung sitting there with the rest of them.

___________________________________________

Hey guys! this is a new story that I'm posting on this account which I recently made again do read it and leave some comments on it! All comments are appreciated ☺️this is cross posted on ao3 as well hope you enjoy the story!!

twitter -> @ultswoojin ♡