Everyting for him.

Everyting for him.
      - No! I’m sure about it, there is not during day. It would be too long to explain but, please… Can we give it a try? Donghae begged a second time.
      - … Alright… Leeteuk sighted in defeat.
      - Hyung, I love you! Thank you! He shouted, jumping on his hyung to hug him.
      - Tch… My kindness’s gonna kill me one day…”

 

 

 As Donghae was invisible, he entered Hyukjae’s hospital room.

 
Donghae’s point of view:
 
                ! Those bastards are still surrounding my Hyukjae! When will they leave him alone, for God sake?!  I silently made my way to his bed, not wanting to make useless noises which could be a very big problem for me.
                Hyukjae is connected to all sorts of machines and pipes almost recover his entire body. He has few needles in his arms and the doctors are continually touching his body. His hair have been cut, his thinner than when I last saw him and his eyes are all tired and red. This sight just wants to make me cry and beat the hell out of those specialists. How can they do this to him? Don’t they know how he's hurt? ! I can’t even materialize myself! I’m so useless…
Please bear with it a little more Hyukkie… When those ing people will go out, I’ll be there for you. Just wait a bit more, please…
 
Hyukjae’s point of view:
 
“-I think that’s enough for today. One of the doctors said.
      - Yes, we’ll come back tomorrow. Have a good night Lee Hyukjae. Another added.”
 
The famous nurse who’s looking after me every night entered the room. The doctors smiled at her before they waved at me and all disappeared of my sight. When will they leave me alone seriously? It’s been more than a week that they’re checking my entire body and they don’t find anything! Just surrender and let me go home…
 
“-How are you feeling today? The nurse asked kindly.
      - Worse than yesterday… I whispered.
      - I’m sorry I have to do this. I understand you would like to have so time alone…
      - It’s alright…”
 
No it’s not alright at all! I wanna go back home and wait for Donghae! He said he’ll comeback but how can he come with all this mess? Donghae… Please come back soon… I beg you… I can’t take all this crap anymore… They’re killing me. I so much want to see you… Are you even alright?
I couldn’t help but to let out some tears. I’m so fed up with this. I wanna see Donghae.
 
“- Hey, what’s going…” The nurse didn’t finish her sentence as I heard a loud noise. Still crying, I looked up and saw her body lying on the floor. Almost instantly Donghae appeared in front of me.
 
No one’s point of view:
 
                Donghae had made her fall asleep. He couldn’t bear to see his love cry like this anymore. He ran next to Hyukjae, wrapped his body in his thin and white blanket before hugging him tight. Hyukjae was stunned. His brain was like dead and he couldn’t think straight anymore. After few minutes, Donghae slightly pulled back and looked into his lover’s eyes.
 
“-Hey silly head, I came back. Donghae whispered gently.
      - D-Donghae? Is it really you? I-I’m not d-dreaming?
      - No silly, you’re not.  I’m here now, so please don’t cry anymore…”
 
Hyukjae’s tears started to flow out of his eyes even more as he tried to jump on Donghae to hug him another time. Unfortunately, and against his own will, Donghae gently pushed Hyukjae back.
 
“-W-What…
      - I’m sorry Hyukjae I can’t… I shouldn’t be there, you know that?! And I prefer avoid skin contact for the moment… Maybe they could find out again…”
 
Hyukjae nodded, still very sad with this fact. All this time he waited for his lover to come back. All this time he imagined himself in those strong arms. All this times he was dreaming about Donghae’s lips on his. He really needed to feel him, his warm. And now… He can’t even do one of these. Donghae’s finally there with him but he just have to stay far from him. Not wanting to look too selfish in front of his most loved person, he just looked back at Donghae.
 
“-I’m really sorry Hyukkie… I’d like to be able to touch you; you missed me so much… Donghae whispered, starting crying silently. I-It’s just that I don’t want to…
      - It’s alright Donghae… “
 
Donghae looked up at his boyfriend and started to cry more. Hyukjae was just too gentle to be true. He wrapped the blanket around the thin body and embraced him a second time.
 
“-I love you… He whispered.
      - I love you too… Hyukjae answered with the same tone. “
 
They stayed like this for God just now how long before Hyukjae broke the silence again.
“-Donghae, w-what did they do to you?
      - They… They just exiled me for three months. You know… I don’t know if I should say this to you but, when an angel break an important rule like this one, the angel have to die…
      - What? Hyukjae shouted widening his eyes.
      - But, in my world, I’m considered like a very strong angel so… My boss didn’t want to kill me. He thought it would be a waste…
      - And that’s my entire fault! Donghae you could have died because of me! How can you still want to come back? I mean this is…
      - I don’t care! Donghae suddenly shouted, making his lover silent. I love you! I wanna stay with you! He added.
      - But what if they…
      - Shh don’t talk about this anymore it’s gonna be alright. I’ll find a solution, trust me.
      - I love you so much… Hyukjae simply answered back. Donghae?
      - Hum?
      - You’ll stay with me tonight? Hyukjae asked shyly.
      - Of course silly head! But you have to sleep or you’ll be exhausted tomorrow.
      - No, please no. Let me stay awake this night. Just tonight I’ll promise. Hyukjae begged.”
 
Donghae just nodded in agreement. It’s true that he wanted his lover to rest. All the examinations he have to go through wasn’t that easy and he knew he was tired but, deep inside him, he was still happy with the fact that Hyukjae wouldn't sleep.
 
“-Donghae, I was wondering… Was it you who healed my injuries? Hyukjae suddenly asked.
      - No, I’m sorry… I was still exiled at this time. The friend I told you about when you asked me about angels, the one who open the gate for me, did it. I’m really thankful…
      - That was so kind of him… What’s his name?
      - Park Jungsoo but everybody calls him Leeteuk. Donghae answered.
      - So, when you’ll go back, could you say him thank you for me?
      - I’ll do it.”
 
Hyukjae just smiled and they stayed like this all night talking about random other things.
 In the morning, when it was time for Donghae to go back, Hyukjae cried again. Since last time, he was afraid that his lover wouldn’t be able to come back. But Donghae reassured him saying that he will definitely be there for him.
 
 
 
 
At night, Donghae came back. He had made sure that their wasn’t any spies on him during the day. He was pretty proud of himself. The poor nurse had to sleep again. Hyukjae refused to sleep again. Donghae was really annoyed but he just couldn’t win against his lover, so he let him be.
 
Hyukjae’s point of view:
 
                It’s nearly time for Donghae to go… Aish! I don’t want to!
 
“-Hyukkie? Donghae called me, broking the silence.
      - Hum?
      - I… I will not be able to come during one week…
      - Huh? Why? I asked, feeling the sadness come to me.
      - I… Maybe I found a way to be able to touch you without being caught. But I’m not really sure about it. I need to find more information first and I won’t be able to do that during the day.
      - Why?
      - Because it’s kind of… Illegal… Donghae whispered the last word, looking down in the process.
      - I understand… I whispered back. But please, promise me you will not let yourself be in trouble. I added.
      - Of course, I promise.”
 
After an hour, Donghae went back with a simple “I love you” that I gave him back and I prepared myself for the new examinations of the day and, of course, a week alone.
 
_______________________________________________
 
A longer chapter, I'm proud of myself x)
Hyukjae and Donghae were finally able to meet again! I'm writting it but I'm still so happy about it x)
I'll try to write the next chapter fastly =)
Hope you like it and thank you for still reading it <3