Everyting for him.

Everyting for him.
      - But… If they found out about this… they’ll know for sure that you came back to me. They’ll know where you are and they will take you back!!
      - …”
Crap! I totally forgot about that!
 
 
Flashback
 
“-You went in the banned library? Are you insane?
      - But please Leeteuk, listen to me.
      - I agree with him, sorry hyung…
      - Kyuhyun please don’t make things more complicated. I nearly begged.
      - Do you know that if they’ve found you, you would have be…
      - I know hyung! I shouted, making him shut his mouth for a second. I know… But I’m here now, and alright so please listen to what I have to say. I added, Leeteuk still glaring at me.
      - … Okay, talk. He ordered after few seconds.
      - I went there because I needed to find out if… I paused. Should I say it? Wouldn’t it’d be better if he didn’t know after all?!
      - If what? He asked me with pressuring eyes.
      - If… I could become a human… I whispered.
      - Of course you ca… Wait! What?? He shouted. You wanna become a human??! He added, furious.
      - Please hyung not so loud! Kyuhyun and I said together.
      - Hyung please listen to me. I can’t take this situation anymore. I know you can’t really understand my choice but I can’t live without Hyukjae. I can’t leave him alone. I love him and I would do everything to be with him. Now that I’ve been caught once, I’m afraid of touching him. What if they find me again?
      - He has a point there… Whispered Kyuhyun. Leeteuk just glared at him before turning back his attention to me.
      - You are definitely insane! When you’ll be report missing, don’t you think that they are gonna come to you, knowing that you’ll be with Hyukjae?
      - Then we’ll just move away.
      - Oh whoa, I wanna congratulate you! Do you guys have money?? Think a bit would you!
      - It’s…
      - Leeteuk Hyung, I don’t think yelling at me him like this would change something. He’s crying now… Kyuhyun said. I thanked him mentally.
      - He… Ah Donghae don’t cry like this… I’m sorry. I care for you so I’m afraid… I’m sorry I shouldn’t have yelled at you like this…
      - It’s okay… I said, trying to stop crying.
      - But really… How do you plan to move without money? He asked seriously.
      - I… I don’t know Hyung… I’ll find a solution… Leeteuk sighted. Gosh, he’ll never let me go…
      - …. I’ll open the gate for you when you’ll be ready… I looked at him with widened eyes. Did he just agree?
     - Don’t look at me like this. I don’t agree with you but I perfectly know that I won’t be able to make you change your mind.”
 
I jumped on him, hugging him as if there was no tomorrow.
 
“- Thank you Hyung! Thank you so much!! Thank you… “And I started to cry again.
 
 
2 days later: No one’s point of view.
 
“-You took the good decision, hyung. It was the best for him.
      - You think so? Well… I hope they’ll be alright…”
 
Meanwhile, Donghae was on Earth again. He was really scared about what he’ll have to do. He couldn’t really bare pain but he couldn’t turn back now. He had to do it. As he perfectly knew what he had to do, Donghae waited in a small and dark street until midnight. Legends said that to become a human you had to wait a full moon night. But fortunately, his book had proven him the contrary. The full moon was just a way to lessen the pain he’ll have to go through. However, Donghae couldn’t wait anymore; he needed to do this rapidly. He wanted to touch Hyukjae so badly… and of course, he didn’t want to get caught while waiting for the full moon.
                When midnight was about to show up, he flew straight to the nearest sea. The book said he had to go in a place he would love to visit as a human. The sea was the first thing he thought about. He wanted to go there with Hyukjae one day, as he knew that the latter never saw the ocean. It was midnight when he arrived. His heart was pounding crazily and he was shivering from fear. He looked up at the sky and saw that there were no clouds; all the stars could be seen. He didn’t know why, but it was written in the book that, a sky without clouds would be the best. Donghae smiled to himself before looking straight at the water. He took a deep breath, closing in eyes, and walked in the direction of the water.
                As water was now at his hips, he stopped and put all his body into the water, head first. His whole needed to be wet. He didn’t know why again but he couldn’t care less, as long as it worked. He stayed under water until his lungs couldn’t take it anymore. Out of breath, Donghae pulled his head out of the cold water and rubbed his eyes in order to open them; salt was burning them to hell. When he finally felt better and opened his eyes, Donghae saw something behind him shining brightly with the reflex ion of water. He turned his head and was amazed by his own wings. They were dripping wet but they were what were shining brightly. The book said wings would change a bit, but he didn’t expect this. He pulled them in front of him and them lightly; they were as soft as before but really cold. When he was young, he used to surround his body with them to sleep or when he was sad but now, as cold as they were, he would had frozen to death.
                Donghae, not forgetting why he was there, looked up at the sky a second time, shot his eyes shut, gripped his right wing with his two hands, took a big breath and screamed “I don’t want to be an angel anymore”, while pulling his wing with all his might. Donghae was endlessly screaming and crying as he was pulling his wing out of his back. Blood was flowing freely and he could hear his flesh tear under the pressure and the cracking bones of his wing. The pain was unbearable, but he couldn’t stop. When the wing was totally out of his body, he threw it in front of him. Her brightness vanished and it became ice. Donghae touched his back where his wing was previously and looked at his hand; it was covered with blood. Donghae was on the edge of fainting but he pulled himself together and gripped his last wing. He did the same things he did for the previous one and pulled.
                When his two ice wings were floating in front of him, he took them and came back on the beach. Donghae’s back was aching, he wanted to sleep and he had difficulties to walk properly. But that couldn’t stop him. “Hyukjae’s in hospital, maybe someone can help me there” He thought. Donghae climbed on huge wet stones with his wings in his hands, taking care not to fall, and when he reached the top, he let his wings fall, letting them breaks into pieces. “Its finish” He said out loud before walking back to the city without even looking behind him once.
 
“-He did it… Someone whispered.
      - I know… I’ll never see him again…
      - Don’t cry hyung… It was for his own good… We should be happy for him…
      - Then why are you crying too, Kyuhyun?”
 
 
End of flash back
 
“- Hae, what are you doing? You’re still injured! Hyukjae yelled.
      - …
      - Yah, don’t ignore me when I’m talking to you!
      - We need to go now! We can’t stay here! Leeteuk hyung also said that we’ll have to move away. We really have to go or else they’ll find us. Donghae replied, pulling his lover by the arm, out of the room.
      - But you’re…
      - I know Hyukkie, but please… We have to… Donghae added pleading.”
 
After taking care of not being caught by the doctors and nurses, Donghae and Hyukjae went out of the hospital, hand in hand.  
 
 
________________________________________________________________
 
Sorry I took a long time for this udpate T.T
This is still not the end^^ But nearly ><
I hope you guys still like it =)
Thank you very much for reading it <3