Everyting for him.

Everyting for him.
“-I hope you’re fine… Please be safe, I soon will be able to come back by your side again… just wait for me.”  Donghae was praying at the same time, unaware of the real danger Hyukjae was in.
 
                When the men who were chasing Hyukjae, heard the sirens of the police cars and ambulances, they ran away, leaving Hyukjae’s bag behind them. Anybody bothered to try to stop them. People were looking at the scene with widened eyes while others were just passing by, without even a look. Only the car’s conductor had bothered to call for help.
Hyukjae, still conscious, was looking around him. He started to cry as he saw all those people far away around him. “Even when I’m dying people don’t give a damn about me.” He thought. “What did I do to this ing world?” He mentally added for himself, still praying for an answer.
Hyukjae tried to move his right arm but it was as if he didn’t have one anymore, he couldn’t feel it. People around him were looking at him with pity and, feeling more ashamed of himself than ever, he just cried even more. Silently but strongly hoping for something to kill him.
“Donghae…” He suddenly whispered, as if he had remembered him after some years. Feeling a huge pain in his chest, he just saw a memory parade in front of his eyes.
 
“-Donghae, is it really alright if you come to me almost every night? Isn’t prohibited or something like this?
      - No it’s not Hyukjae, feel reassured. It’s true that we have to avoid it but in extreme cases we are allowed to stay with human longer.
      - You sure? Asked Hyukjae, still a bit skeptical.
      - Yeah… Answered Donghae, showing him a reassuring smile.
      - Donghae… I always wondered about something… How did you become an angel?
      - Some angels were humans before but that’s mean they died on earth. A friend of mine is like this and that mean that he will never grow old too. As for me, I’m born like this. Angels don’t have parent, they just born like this thought.
      - Oh…
      - Thinking about parents, you never talked about yours and you don’t have a single photo ever… Why?
      - Well… My parents never cared about me… I have an older sister and she was really clever, I was no match next to her. They were really proud of her, while they were ashamed of their son, me. When they had to go to some friends place, they would never bring me with them. School was the same; I was always going and coming back home alone while my sister always had the good treatment. I didn’t have friends at school either, I never had one, and you’re the first. I was always being bullied but, being the poor shy boy, I never responded to their provocations. One day, when I was 16 years old, I saw a bunch of guys hitting a cat in a corner and being a big lover of animals, I couldn’t stand this. I ran toward them and started to kick them but I had any experiences in fights and they were four, so I’ve been beaten the hell out of me. I was in a miserable state when they finally left but I was still happy because the cat was alright. I stayed with him a long time, making sure he was alright and consoling myself. When I went home, anybody had been worried for me and it was 10 pm passed. I had difficulties walking, I was bleeding and I was really tired. I wanted to vomit so badly. When my father saw me like this, he busted in rage and beat me more, shouting that he never wished for a son like me, that I was useless and not worth it. My sister was still looking at the television as if nothing was happening while my mother was giving me the disgusting look.
I woke up two weeks later in the hospital and stayed one more week in order to recover fully. And guess what… anybody came to see me. Well… It wasn’t like I was hoping for someone to come anyway. The day before I could finally go out of this place, the doctor said that he had contacted my parents and that they’ll come the next day in the morning to take me and pay the bill. But I didn’t wait until then. During the night I escaped and since then, anybody has looked for me…
      - I’m so sorry! Cried Donghae, pulling me into his embrace.
      -  Ah… that’s not your fault, it’s like that… And… now I have you… I added shyly.
      - Of course you have me! And I will never ever leave you alone anymore, trust me.”
 
 
 Leeteuk’s point of view:
 
Aish…  I shouldn’t be doing this! If I get caught I’m going to be in big trouble… And Kyuhyun… Poor him, he’s just new… I hope he will be able to open the gate back… Aish… I’m in big troubles…
 
Flashback
 
                ! Why the hell did the connection broke? That only broke when… Wait! No, don’t tell me… No, no, no, Hyukjae can’t die! But, what if… Aish… What should I do? What should I do? Kyuhyun! I need to find him… Wait! I can’t leave this ing gate alone! Oh, I know. This new brat is known to be a genius, maybe telepathy can work.
I closed my eyes and tried to localize him. When I saw him hanging around I tried to call him: “Kyuhyun-ssi? “ No response, I tried a second time: “Kyuhyun-ssi, do you hear me?”
      - What is it, hyung?
      - Oh yes God, you hear me! Kyuhyun, I really need your help! Come to the gate right now!
      - But hyung….
      - Please!
      - Alright, I’ll be there in few minutes.
      - Thank you!” And with that, I close the telepathy.
 
As he said, he arrived just few minutes later and came to me a bit panicked.
“-What’s going on hyung? He asked.
      - I need to go into the human world, it’s really important so I need your help with the gate!
      - But hyung… that’s illegal!
      - Yeah I know, but please! You’re a genius, you can do it. Plus if you see that troubles are coming, just leave me in there okay?! I’ll get caught alone, so please.
      - Alright hyung… I have to admit that’s a bit exciting too.
      - …
      - So what do I need to do?
      - Oh, yeah! Well, you must concentrate on the place I wanna go. I need to go in the first Seoul hospital.” I send him a picture through telepathy and continued.
So, you concentrate on this place but on me too. You need to see this place and me in your mind. Do you understand?
      - Yes.
      - When that’s done, the gate will open but it must stay open until I’ve reached my destination. For that, you’ll see my image being shorter and shorter. That’s mean I’m approaching from the place. When you’ll not see me anymore, you’ll can close the door shut. Alright?
      - I-I think… but hyung, how will you come back?
      - I’ll send a bit of energy in your body, you can’t miss the feeling, you’ll see. After that you’ll look at the place again and you’ll have to give me back this energy. When that’s done, I’ll be automatically coming back.
      - Oh, that’s seems easy…
      - But it’s not, so please be careful.
      - Yes, hyung.
      - Let’s go.”
 
End of flashback 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Here's the new chapter, sorry for the wait T.T I said I would try to post it quickly but in the end I was a bit busy with school this week T.T
He's a bit longer thought ^^
So I hope you still aappreciate it =DD
Thanks for reading and don't forget that comments are loved ><
 
________________________________________________________________________________