Everyting for him.

Everyting for him.
I took my leave, depressed, and headed to Leeteuk’s house. When I arrived I knocked and, as soon as he opens the front door, I asked:
“- Hyung, do you think I can go to his place without them knowing it?
      - Huh? You didn’t succed? He asked me back as he let me come into his house, shutting the door after me.
      - I know I can help him. He’s already feeling a bit better… I wanna help him to recover fully.
      - Donghae… It’s the third time this happens to you but you never thought of breaking the law to help them... What’s with him?
      - I don’t know… You remember my pain?” He nodded “- It can seem crazy but I think I’m sharing his pain… Plus, each time I see him, my heart starts to pound a bit faster and I’m obsessed at the idea to help him…
      - Oh…
      - What is it hyung? I asked a bit unsecured.
      - Nothing Donghae. So… if I understand what you’re saying, you would like me to open the gate at night to let you go and come back, that’s right?!
      - Yeah… But if it puts you in danger I’ll stop. I answered shyly.
      - No probem little Hae.”
 
 
_____________
 
 
“- I’d like to know you better… I whispered to the sleeping creature in front of me.”
It’s already been two weeks I was ordered to let this case alone but I couldn't help myself, he’s pain has nearly vanished.
“- You can finally sleep peacefully now… I think this night gonna be the last one…
      - Ahhh! Let me go! NO! But… you said… No!! He suddenly shouted, still asleep, making me jump in surprise.”
, what happened? He was so calm and now… What the hell? He started to cry again and I went closer to his face to whip his tears away. It actually was the first time I did that because it’s written in the laws that we have to avoid contacts as much as possible. Another Law I didn’t understand… “I can't let him like that…” I whispered a second time.
 “- Who are you?” I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn’t notice that two eyes had opened and were now looking at me with surprise and incomprehension. I quickly looked at him and immediately panicked. How can he see me? Why? I then looked at my own hand which was whipping his tears previously and I noticed that I had my materialized form. “What a coward I am!” I shouted in my head. I widened my eyes and stood up, ready to run away but a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me backward.
“- Is it you who come all the nights to help me? He asked.”
I was petrified. It was a first for me to wake up a "patient".
“- I saw you face in one of my dreams…”
But how that’s possible? It the first time he saw me! I tried to look away but the moon which was reflecting in this man’s eyes just mesmerized me more. He is indeed a really beautiful creature… I quite understand why the men who him wanted to, but at the same time… How can you want to make him suffer? He is a grown up, probably the same age as me but his eyes are filled with innocence.
“- What’s your name? He asked me, showing a shy gummy smile.
      - I-Im Lee Donghae…  I said hesitantly not knowing if it was the right thing to do.
      - And I’m Lee Hyukjae. He said, smiling more. So… Those wings are fake or you are a really angel?
      - I-I… Well…
      - Don’t panic, I’ll not say it to anyone.”
 
Does this Hyukjae is for real? Every human would eventually kill to have a photo or whatever of something like me.  Why is he like this? And why the hell my heart doesn’t want to stop pounding like crazy in my chest? It’s kind of painful!
“- You’re so gentle Donghae-ssi…
      - Huh? But I… Crap! I’m late! I have to go now. Seems like you have fully recover now so… It’s probably the last time you'll see me Hyukjae.
      - No! He suddenly shouted. I mean… Come back please… He added in a sad voice.”
 
No, Hyukjae don’t do that to me… I don’t have the right to do this! But hey, wait a minute! I’ve been coming here illegally for more than two weeks! Why should I stop now?
“- Please… He begged a second time.”
I looked at him full of concern and compassion before saying that I will come again this night. He was so happy with it that I couldn’t help but smile at his cuteness. Well… what a beautiful creature… And with this last thought I became invisible and went back. 
 
 
 
___________________________________
 
I think my chapters will defenitly not be long x) Sorry T.T
Hope you like it and want to know the continuatiion ^^
Tanks for reading =D
<3