Everyting for him.

Everyting for him.
          A young man was running fast in the streets as if he was trying to avoid something or someone. Quickly he turned in a small alley but then he froze when he realize that this alley was just a dead end. He heard some running footsteps coming behind him and as he started to cry, he glanced around him, seeking a way out. But suddenly he felt some strong and big hands pull him against a wall.
“- No! Let go of me! He shouted.”
But in exchange he just received laughers, making him cry and panic even more.
 
-----------------------------
 
“-Donghae, are you alright? A man asked.
      - Ngh… I’m…”
He didn’t have the time to finish his sentence that everything went black around him and he fell on the floor.
When he woke up in a different place from where he was before, the pain had lessened but it was still there. He tried to found out from where it could be coming but a voice made him come out of his thoughts.
“- Oh, you are awake. That’s a great new. I have a mission for you. I eared from Leeteuk that you were really in pain but we really need you on this case.
      - But…
      - It’s an order! Remind you place in front of me!
      - Yeah, boss… I’m sorry. When do I have to go and what kind of case it is?
      - A young man called Lee Hyukjae had been not a long time ago so it’s a helper mission again for you. You are one of our best ones in this. You’ll have to go tonight. And I warn you, I don’t want a scene like I had in the past. If in one week he doesn’t feel a bit better, you’ll stop right away and come back.
      - But…
      - What did I said earlier?
      - Yes, Sir…
      - Great! Now prepare yourself it’s nearly dark outside.” And with this last sentence the powerful man rushed out of the room.
Two hours later, Donghae was ready, standing in front of the gate.
“- Are you sure you’re feeling better?
      - I don’t have the choice Leeteuk Hyung… Plus thinking twice, this poor guy must be much more hurt than me and it’s my duty to help him.
      - Well, you’re right but you still fainted… he should have…
      - Oh shut up hyung! Just open the gate already.” He said laughing but still a bit annoyed.
Leeteuk did as he said and he finally crossed the gate.
 
Donghae’s point of view
 
“So this should be this house…” I thought for myself as I stopped in front of little and miserable house. I wasn’t even sure I could call this a house but well, I didn’t have the time for this kind of thoughts and I just entered. As soon as I was in, the pain became more intense again but I stopped thinking about it when I heard a loud scream coming from upstairs. I immediately rushed in the stairs and I opened the door behind which I could hear the continual screams. The blond man was still sleeping but he was sweating and breathing hard. I silently went closer to his bed and looked at him, completely forgetting about my work.
“- No… Don’t do this… STOP!” The sleeping man shouted again making me regain my senses back. I rapidly sit on the corner of his bed and put the palm of my hand on his forehead. “Gosh, he’s burning!” I thought. While I was trying to help him, I couldn’t help but to look at his pretty face. I was mesmerized by his beauty when the pain in my chest came back again and I realized at the same time that my care wasn’t doing anything on this boy. “What the heck again? It’s already the 3rdtime! I’m one of the best! Oh, but maybe his pain is too big to be healed like this…Well, I’ll come back tomorrow.” As I thought that, I went out of the room, looking behind me a last time.
 
 
“- Why can’t I return to his side? He needs help! I shouted.
      - It’s already been a week and you didn’t make any progress.
      - Of course I did! I’m feeling that he’s going better each night I come to help him. Oh and he don’t have nightmares anymore!
      - I don’t care! You know the rules: One week, no more or less.
      - Yes, Sir…
      - You can go now. I’ll contact you again."
I took my leave, depressed, and headed to Leeteuk’s house. When I arrived I knocked and, as soon as he opens the front door, I asked:
“- Hyung, do you think I can go to his place without them knowing it? 
 
 
 
 
________________________________________________________________________
 
Here's the first chapter =)
Hope you'll like it =D
Oh and sorry it's not really long TT.TT