Everyting for him.

Everyting for him.
They looked at each other confused before porting their attention on the door which was being open. Donghae automatically stood up in fear when he saw a black feather falling on the floor. He tried to become invisible but he failed miserably so he ran to the window but there again there were black feathers covering the floor.
 
Hyukjae’s point of view:
 
          What’s happening? Why Donghae seems so afraid? What are all those black feathers? Angels can’t just have white ones? But if they’re not angels… what are they? Why did they came here?
I stared at Donghae who was desperately looking for a way to escape, feeling scared myself.
 
“-Angel Lee Donghae?” A sudden voice came, making Donghae being more scared.
He didn’t answer and just came closer to me and took me in his arms, hugging me tightly.
“-I’m sorry… He whispered.
“-Why? What’s going on? I nearly shouted.”
 
          I wanted to ask Donghae more questions but two men with black wings entered my bedroom. They had some long black cloaks and we couldn’t see their face because they were hidden under masks, black ones too. What the hell was that?
 “-Angel Lee Donghae, you are under arrest. Please follow us without making a scene or we’ll be on the obligation to use force.” They said in unison.
      - Why should I? Shouted Donghae.
      - You broke a lot of rules. They simply said together again.
      - … I don’t care! I love this human and I don’t want to go back or be punished because of that!
      - The more you resist, the more the punishment will be strong, are you aware of that?
      - Oh, and maybe this disgusting human could be hurt too… You know that the boss isn’t really patient do you?! Added one the two black angels.”
 
          So… Donghae by coming here broke some kind of important rules?  What’s gonna happen to him, to us? I don’t want him to go back…
I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn’t have noticed that now Donghae was standing up in front of me, arms wide opened.
 “-No! Let go of me, I won’t come with you!”
 
          Donghae was shouting endlessly but the men didn’t care at all, they were stronger than Hae…
As if I received a powerful punch on my face, I stood up and ran to Donghae in order to help him to free himself. “No don’t come near me!” Donghae shouted but I ignored him. “Hey boy!” A cold voice called me. I lifted my head up and looked in the direction the voice had called me but I didn’t have the time to think, that I was already laying on the floor against the wall, feeling dizzy. Donghae, who had horror painted on his face, managed to escape the black angels grip and came to my side again. I couldn’t see him perfectly but I felt his tears on my neck, making me cry too. I wanted to give him back his embrace but the two men rapidly came back and took Donghaes arms to make him let go of me. He quickly kissed me in despair and, before I could notice it, they were already gone.
“Donghae…” I sobbed. I stayed where I was, curling myself up, crying louder.
 
Nobody point of view:
 
          When the two black angels and Donghae arrived in their place, the latter was still trying to escape. He was so damn afraid and angry at this very moment. He did know what was waiting for him because the few times he saw angels with the black’s one, anybody never saw them again. But to be honest, he was more afraid about Hyukjaes safety than is. High class angels had really great powers and they could easily harm Hyukjae, the not so mere human.
The black angels landed him to the boss’s cattle, regardless his complains.
 
“-So… Donghae… What should I do with you? You know that you broke a lot of our rules, right?
      - …
      - That’s so a shame that you’re one of our best… Matters like this usually happen to newbie’s.
      - Just do what you want with me, I’ll accept everything! But please, don’t hurt Hyukjae; I’m the one at fault. Please… Donghae begged, on the edge of broking down even more.
      - I know, I know… It’s my own fault too. I should have watched you better, knowing how you are. Well… I have a proposition for you. Will you listen to it?
      - Even if I didn’t want to hear it, you’ll say it anyway, so don’t bother to ask for my opinion!
      - What a smart boy… So, listen. As I said you are one of our best angels here so I can’t take the risk to kill you for what you’ve done. However, you need to be punished for your acts so you’ll have to exile for three months. After this period you’ll be able to move freely in our kingdom, but you won’t be able to take missions as long as I don’t decided that you could be trust again.
      - That’s not a deal you’re making there! Donghae offended.
      - Shut up! The boss suddenly shouted
      - …
      - If you agree with this, we won’t do anything to this poor human, Hyukjae. So… what do you think about that?
      - That’s all? Asked Donghae surprised.
      - Yeah, but of course, we won’t allow you to see him ever again.
      - I’ll do it! As long as you not hurt him!
      - I’ll know you’ll like this idea! Angels?
      - Yes, my lord?! Answered the two previous black angels.
      - Take him to Leeteuk and ask him to open the special barrier!
      - Yes my lord.”
Scarcely had they had accepted the order that they disappeared along with Donghae, without a second.
 
“-Huh? This guy has to be exiled? How come? Acted Leeteuk in front of the two angels.
      - This is not your problem! So now open the gate will you?!
      - … Of course…”
Leeteuk looked at his sweet dongsaeng for a second, eyes full of regrets, before turning his attention on the opening gate.
“-Go now! Ordered one of the angels, pushing Donghae forward.
      - We’ll come again in three months to release you. Added the second, laughing.”
 
          Without a word, Donghae stepped in front of the barrier and looked at it intensely before capturing his hyung attention with a discrete wink. He was afraid that the black angels might hear what he wanted to say to Leeteuk, but he really needed to do this; He didn’t have any confidence in his boss’s words.
“-Hyung… During those three months, can you please take a look at Hyukjae sometimes? I don’t trust them… It will not put you in danger, I promise. Just look after him please… He begged silently.”
Leeteuk, without looking at him, nodded discretly and Donghae, relived, entered the gate without looking behind him.
          The place he was staying at was really cold and there was nothing to the eyes. He looked around him few times before realizing that he wouldn’t be able to see Hyukjae again, even when he’ll not be stuck in the place anymore.
Donghae fell on his knees and just cried alone. 
 
 
______________________________________________________________________________
 
Sorry I had a internet problem at school and sometimes I need a translator for some words and well... i couldn't right the continuation earlier =/
Hope you'll like this chapter =DD
Thanks for reading !! <3