Everything For Him

Everyting for him.
After taking care of not being caught by the doctors and nurses, Donghae and Hyukjae went out of the hospital, hand in hand.
 
 
 
 
Three Years later:
 
                Three years passed since Hyukjae and Donghae ran out from hospital. They are now living in France in a little Normandy city.
 
“- Do you think we have enough money now? Hyukjae asked, uneasy.
      - Yeah, it should be alright.
      - But… They didn’t find us, why can’t we stay here?
      - Hyukkie… I think it’s still too dangerous to stay in Korea… I know you like it there and I do too but…
      - Okay, but we’ll go in France then! Hyukjae nearly shouted.
      - Uh, why France? Donghae asked surprise.
      - I’ve always wanted to go there! You don’t like it? Hyukjae whispered.
      - Then we’ll go in France!”
 
  It’s been two years now and Hyukjae had become a dance teacher in high school, and Donghae a soccer teacher in this same high school. They own a little house and two little white cats named: Leeteuk and Kyuhyun.
 
 
“- Why do you want to call the cats like this Hyukkie? Donghae asked dumbfounded.
      - I-it’s because… You know… It was your friends and… I thought you would like it… Hyukjae answered, lowering his head and blushing madly.”
 
 
                At first it was really hard for Hyukjae to accept this situation. Donghae had sacrificed himself for him and even lost his friends… it pained him a lot and he was feeling guilty. Not that he wanted to feel special as dating an angel but… Donghae could do all he wanted like this. Now he was just like him, a mere human.
 
“-Donghae… Don’t you regret sometimes becoming a human? Hyukjae whispered, while they were cuddling in the bed, ready to sleep.
      - Huh?! Why would I? Donghae asked, clearly shocked by his lovers question.
      - You had eternity… You had friends up there… You could save lives… And now… You’re just like me… I mean…
      - I stop you right now! Donghae nearly shouted as he sat up on the bed, facing Hyukjae. Don’t say this please… I love you Hyukkie. It’s true that, me being an angel, I could do a lot of things and sometimes it was really fun but… I met you. I was going insane not being able to see you. My whole world was just about you and it’s still is right now. I can’t even imagine how things would be now if I didn’t change… I did this for us and I don’t regret it at all. I love you so much Hyukjae… Please don’t think about this. Don’t feel guilty about random things like this. What’s important is that, you love me, I love you and we’re finally able to be together… He added.
      - I love you so much Donghae… Hyukjae whispered, crying silently.”
 
 It took some time for Donghae to make him at ease but now, they were living a beautiful and peaceful love.
 
“-Donghae, let’s go to the beach sometime. I never saw the sea and I’d love to go with you… Hyukjae suddenly said out of nowhere while they were watching a movie.
      - Why all of sudden? Donghae asked back, taking off his attention from the television to look at his boyfriend.
      - I don’t now… I just really wanna go!”
 
Donghae lightly laughed at his lovers behave. Hyukjae was pouting and his cheeks were a bit red. Donghae could just melt with this sight.
 
“-Next week end?
      - What? Hyukjae asked innocently, making Donghae laugh even more.
      - Let’s go to the beach next week end. He whispered, before tenderly kissing his lover.
      - I love you…
      - I love you too.”
 
 ~~
 
“-Are we far from the beach? Hyukjae asked bored.
      - I don’t think so, we should be there is few minutes now. Can’t you see the sea afar? Donghae asked pointing in front from him with his free hand.
      - Oh, so this deep blue is the sea? Hyukjae shouted. I didn’t know!
      - Try opening your window Hyukkie…”
 
Hyukjae did what Donghae suggested him and opened the window. He could scent the saltery water from here and he was completely excited.
 
Donghae’s point of view:
 
                I’ve never saw Hyukjae this childish before. I’m really happy we came here.
 
~~
 
“- We’re here already! Donghae shouted.
      - Quick, let’s go, let’s go! Hyukjae shouted back, getting out of the car and making his lover laughs at the same time.”
 
~~
 
                This day was so great! One of the best we had together I think. When we arrived, we ran in the sand like crazy kids and played chasing each other for a while. People were looking at us as if we were completely insane but we couldn’t care less. When we were tired, we cuddled together, looking at the sea while eating strawberries. That was my first little surprise for Hyukkie.
                In the afternoon, there were a lot of people coming so we decided to go swimming. Hyukjae wasn’t at ease with those people surrounding us and looking at us cuddling as if we were some unusual things. We were kind of hurt by those gazes but when we entered the water, all our trouble faded. Hyukjae even made fun of me, telling that I could finally meet my true family. He can be a tease sometimes, I swear. As we did earlier in the sand, we play like little kids and we even shared a kiss underwater. I didn’t think it could really be possible, but it is and that was so romantic… Well… Until a fish swam through us, making Hyukjae scared as hell. Ahah I can clearly remember the epic face he had.
                At sunset, we were the only ones left on the beach and we took this opportunity to walk hand in hand, water bordering our feet. Hyukjae had his arm around my waist while mine was on his shoulder. We were sweet talking to each other and god that was so romantic again… I must be too cheesy from your point of view but I don’t care.
                When it was getting darker, we went back into the car and headed to a famous and sweet restaurant. That was my second surprise for Hyukjae. Now… We finished eating and we’re talking together about random things. I think it’s the right moment…
 
Nobody’s point of view:
 
The restaurant Donghae and Hyukjae were eat at wasn’t really for all those classy and rich people but it was still very famous around here. It was calm, relaxing, the food was extremely good, and the lights were a bit subdue, which was creating a romantic atmosphere. Donghae knew Hyukjae would like this place and god knows how he was right; Hyukjae was mesmerized.
Donghae was extremely nervous but, as he was trying his best not to let it out, Hyukjae noticed nothing. He was proud of his self control. Finally, when he couldn’t stand this nervousness and when he thought it was the right moment, Donghae got off from his chair, walked around the table and turned Donghae around before kneeling down. He coughs slightly, took a little box from his pocket and opened it in front of his lover. A ring.
Hyukjae widened his eyes and put his hands in front of his mouth, shock clearly appearing on his face.
 
“-Hyukkie… Donghae started. I… Since I know you, my life couldn’t have been better. We went through a lot of obstacles but in the end… We were able to surpass everything and look at us now… We have all that we could have dreamt of; A house, cats, a job, health, friends, and of course… Love. I know that sometimes you still doubt about my choice but I want you to know that it was definitely the good choice. One of the best I made in my entire life. I love you so much that sometimes, when I think about losing you, I can’t help myself by cry at the thought. How would be my life if I was to lose you? What would have been my life if I never met you? Trustfully speaking, I don’t know and I don’t even want to think about it, because all I know is that I want to spend my life you. I want to see you every day, wake up in your arms every morning, kiss, touch, and scent you every day… You became my everything; my reason for living… Hyukkie… Would you marry me?”
 
Hyukjae was stunt on his chair and desperately crying. Never had he thought that one day Donghae could propose him. The idea didn’t even pock in his mind once. Shocked was as we could describe him the best but behind this was true happiness.
Still crying, Hyukjae nodded slightly before jumping on his lover to hug him. Donghae let out some tears as well as he returned Hyukjae’s hug more tightly.
When they parted, Donghae lifted his lover’s left hand, put the ring on his fourth finger and, when he was done, cupped Hyukjae’s face with his own hands before kissing him with all the love he could.
 
End of flash back.
 
One week before the wedding. 
 
 
 
_______________________________________________________
 
Hello, hope you're ok guys =D
I'm so sorry for this late udpate T.T
 
The story is nearly finished now.. Ahh.. I hope you still like it, I'm trying my best with my english ><
Kiss Kiss =)