Everyting for him.

Everyting for him.
The place he was staying at was really cold and there was nothing to the eyes. He looked around him few times before realizing that he wouldn’t be able to see Hyukjae again, even when he’ll not be stuck in the place anymore.
Donghae fell on his knees and just cried alone.
 
Donghae’s point of view:
 
     ! Was that the kiss who reveled that I actually was on earth? ! Hyukjae…  What can I do…? I’m so sorry… I didn’t want that… Don’t be too sad or angry with me, I beg you. They won’t hurt you, I think, so please try happy on earth and forget me…
Hyukjae forgetting me… No, wait! I don’t want to be vanished from his memories! I don’t want him to look at someone else! I’ll go back after the three months! We’ll not be able to touch each other but I don’t give a damn! I’ll go back, I have too!
Wait… What if they found out again? I’ll be in great trouble this time and… what will Hyukjae become? They’ll do nothing? They’ll erase his memories? They’ll hurt him? They… kill him? …. I’ll definitely won’t let this happen!
 
No one point of view:
 
                Along with his depressed thoughts, Donghae just continued to cry on the cold ground as he was trying to convince himself that the better solution was not to see Hyukjae anymore and let him be for his sake.
 
 
 
          Time was passing really slowly in both kingdom and earth. Donghae was still exiled in the cold but his tears had long stopped, letting him depressed, endlessly thinking about his – Ex? – Lover.                                                
          Hyukjae meanwhile, was desperately waiting for Donghae to come back, but the more time passed, the more his hopes were fading away. He still wanted to think that one day his lover will come back to him, but a little voice inside him, his reason, was telling him that he will never be able to see him ever again. His life had been incredibly better since he met Donghae, he even had been able to forget about his , but now… on what could he still cling on? Nothing. He didn’t even have friends to rely on, any family member he was still in contact so, Hyukjae was just staying alone with his dark thoughts. Every night he will sit on his bed, waiting for his lover, but he will always wake up in the morning realizing that he didn’t come back. He was crying every morning, praying silently the return of Donghae to only God knows who, because he wasn’t believing in religion things. But these actions were calming him down a little bit. Even if he wasn’t in the mood for anything, Hyukjae had found a new job. He needed money to survive and this way he could stop thinking about his angel for, at least, few seconds.
 
Hyukjae’s point of view:
 
                It had nearly been three months now since Donghae had been taken away and I still don’t have any news about him. What could they have done to him...? He totally forgets about me? They erased his memories? They stopped his missions? He has been imprisoned? He… has been killed? Just thinking about the last option make me wanna die right away… I don’t know what to do anymore… It’s true that I didn’t know him for a very long time, but I fell so much for him…
What if he never comes back?
 
“-Hyukjae-ssi, your service is finish for today, you can go home now.
      - Oh, already? I nearly shouted out of surprise, hearing my boss’s voice.
      - Yeah, yeah, little head! He said jokingly.
      - All right, I’ll be going then.”
 
I put my service hat away in my locker, took my bag and ran out of my work place, a miserable station service. Just before the door closed behind me, I heard my boss shout: “Go back home safely, don’t flirt with too many girls and don’t stay too late outside, boy.” I didn’t bother to respond because I was used to this warning; for the two months I’ve been working there, he told me this very same sentence every night. He’s name is Heechul and he’s a very caring boss.
                Before going back home, I stopped at a grocery store to buy ramen and strawberry milk. Since Donghae had been gone, I wasn’t really angry anymore and hell, Gods know how much I liked to eating before.  When I went out, it was a bit darker than earlier outside and I was pretty afraid. Since my “accident” I had some difficulties to stay outside at night, so I just looked straight in front of me, avoiding the gaze of everybody in the streets, and walked quickly.
                I nearly had reached my house when I was forced to stop my way because some people were blocking the passage. I was about to get around them when I heard a little mocking voice, saying: “Hey, isn’t the boy from last time?!”
I widened my eyes and rapidly lifted my head up to look at the strangers. Fear took me immediately when I recognized the men who had me. I wanted to cry, shout and run away but I was like paralyzed.
 
“-He’s still as cute as before. Look at this pretty face…” One of them said, making me shiver.
     - Gosh you’re right! And seems like he recovered already. Maybe he wants us to take him again, what a !”
 
They laughed together and this time, tears started to flow out my eyes. I was hardly thinking about something to do or respond to them when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I suddenly regained my senses and jumped back, more afraid than ever.  They laughed again but this time; I didn’t stay there to listen at them. I threw my bag of food on the floor and ran back as fast as I could. I could hear them following me. “Hey boy, you forget your bag!” One of them shouted. I looked back just to see that they were dangerously approaching.
          Donghae… How I wish you could be there in a moment like this… Why does all this crap happen to me? I never did something wrong, except running out from my parents home three years ago. Donghae please, help me… I need you!
          The more I was running, the more I was crying. The men were still in my back and, unlike me; they didn’t seem to tire. I saw a little avenue on my right and without thinking I started to cross the road in order to go there, hoping I would be able to hide but unfortunately, I will never be able to reach it.
“WHATCH OUT!!” I heard tires squealing on the ground, a high honked, headlights blinded me and before I could do anything, I was laying on the floor, my body absolutely painful, and unable to move.
 
No one point of view:
 
          At the same time, somewhere in another world, Leeteuk was being a spectator of what was happening to Hyukjae. Maybe I didn’t told you but strong angels could see the human world if they concentrated enough, and Leeteuk was exactly doing what Donghae had asked him before getting exiled. Leeteuk could also hear Hyukjae’s thought and they pained him a lot. Even if he could look after Hyukjae, he couldn’t do anything to help him. He needed orders and he had, most of the time, the responsibility to stay near the gate.
He was still looking after Hyukjae, praying for his sake while the men were chasing him when he saw the car. “WATCH OUT” he shouted, knowing that the human couldn’t hear him. Strangely, Hyukjae stopped in the middle of the road, but it was too late. The car hit Hyukjae and automatically the connection between the two worlds, broke.
 
“-I hope you’re fine… Please be safe, I soon will be able to come back by your side again… just wait for me.”  Donghae was praying at the same time, unaware of the real danger Hyukjae was in. 
 
______________________________________________________________________________
 
Here's the 5th chapter, what do you think about it? Still enjoying ? =D * Hope*
Thanks for reading and i'll try to complete the 6th one fast ^^