Everyting for him.

Everyting for him.
When they parted, Donghae lifted his lover’s left hand, put the ring on his fourth finger and, when he was done, cupped Hyukjae’s face with his own hands before kissing him with all the love he could.
 
End of flash back.
 
 
 
One week before the wedding.
 
 
“-I might be a little bit late tonight, ok?! So don’t worry I’ll call you when I’ll be on my way back. You can also eat first if you’re hungry. Hyukjae whispered to the half sleeping Donghae.
      - No… I’ll wait for you to come back…
      - You sure? I mean… I have a big meeting today…
      - It’s okay. I don’t want to sleep without you.
      - Ahh Hyukkie, I love you! Have a nice day.
      - Love you too, bye.
 
          Donghae went out of their house, rumbling about his pain-in-the- boss as Hyukjae looked around the bedroom, in order to find something to do. He was already feeling bored. Hyukjae’s students were having a sort of trip to discover universities so he didn’t have to work. But Donghae needed to go along with them and at night; he’ll have to stay longer because he had a meeting with other teachers. Hyukjae was now feeling depressed all by himself. It was unusual for him to be home alone. He took a quick shower, went out to buy strawberry and chocolate ice cream, came back home, and sat in front of the TV. That’s what he did all day; watching uninteresting programs while eating ice cream. 
 
 
Three days before the wedding:
 
               
           Donghae hadn’t return.
It has been four days since Donghae’s trip and he hadn’t come back yet. Hyukjae was a mess. He didn’t receive a single call or message. He went to school to find out about his lover, and everyone was saying the same: Donghae went back after the meeting. So where was he? Hyukjae took a few days off and went to all the universities Donghae visited this day. Of course, he found nothing. He even asked student, begging them to remind if something seems strange with Donghae this day; but nothing again. As he was desesperate, he even went to the police station and they started an investigation right away. Four days was really long for someone missing.
                Hyukjae was almost crying all the time. He couldn’t eat anymore but well… He wasn’t hungry anyway. He didn’t know what to do anymore to find his lover and this situation was killing him and making him go insane. He would barely sleep and when he was, it was filled with nightmares.
 
“-I love you, Hyukkie.
      - I love you too, Donghae. Much more than I can express with words.
      - I would give you the moon if that was possible…
      - Donghae… Stop those cheesy lines; you know it’s making me blush. Hyukjae whispered embarrassed as he hides his face on Donghae’s chest.
      - I know. But I love seeing you like this; you’re too cute. And you know… All the sweet words from the world wouldn’t be enough to express how much you deserve and how much I love you.
      - Donghae! Hyukjae whimpered as he lightly smack Donghae’s chest, making the latter laugh.
      - I know you like it when I whispering sweet things to you… Donghae replied as he his cheek on Hyukjae’s hair.
      - That’s not a reason!
      - Yes it is…”
 
          Hyukjae was lying on top of Donghae and the latter lifted his head up to look at his red face, making Hyukjae blush even more. But even if he was embarrassed, Hyukjae didn’t break the eye contact with his lover, and they stared at each other a few minutes before Donghae approached his face from his and lightly kiss him on the lips. The kiss was simple, sweet, gentle and filled with their love; romantic.
As they parted, Donghae whispered: “I will never leave you. I love you, you are my everything…”
 
“AHHHHHH” Hyukjae shouted as he woke up covered with perspiration. Usually, we would call this a dream but, as Donghae was missing, those “dreams” were like nightmares for Hyukjae…
 
 
 
Somewhere else
 
 
“-Yah! Leave me alone! Don’t touch me with your filthy hands! Lemme go!!
     - As if we would!”
 
Suddenly, a bright white light came, blinding the man who was struggling.
      “-My, my… I finally found you… Donghae!”
The latter was stunned; he couldn’t believe what was happening right now. A lot of questions were flowing in his mind, but mostly this one: How?
 
“- You’re surely wondering how I found you, right? Well… It wasn’t easy as you can see. We spent three years tracking you… What a waste of time. You really thought you could escape from me? You’re too naïve my poor… You’re…
      - Let me go, bastard! What do you want from me? Why can’t you leave me alone?? Donghae shouted as he interrupted the man in front of him.
      - You’re…
      - I don’t bother anyone being there! It’s as if I was killing people by being on earth, so why don’t you leave me in peace? Donghae shouted again.
      - Shut the up! You think that you can do what you want? Just let me laugh! You were one of our powerful angels and it took me a long time to create you. You really thought I would let this be? You don’t even know the chance you had being an angel! You preferred to betray us, you harmful brat! Now you gonna come with us!”
 
As he said this, they disappeared in an instant.  
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________
 
I'M SO SORRY !!!!! This udpate is so late and short !! T.T I'm sorry !!!!
I have a lot of things to do as I will attend SS4 in my country (France) and we had a really short time to prepare everything so I had a lot of things to settle... I'm Sorry !!!!
 
I posted this because I was feeling bad for you my readers !! T.T Hope you will forgive me... T.T