Everyting for him.

Everyting for him.
After an hour, Donghae went back with a simple “I love you” that I gave him back and I prepared myself for the new examinations of the day and, of course, a week alone.
 
 
It’s been a week already and there is no sight of Donghae. What is he doing? I wanna see him…
The nurse who was in charge with me had been fired. Poor her, she couldn’t understand what was happening to her and I’m feeling a bit bad about it. She was pretty kind…
I went through a lot of examinations again but fortunately, no more sleeping pills for me. I think that if in two days they don’t relies me, I’m gonna run out of this place. I’m really fed up.
 
Nobody’s point of view:
 
                It was nearly midnight when the sound of a slamming door could be heard, waking Hyukjae up. Darkness was surrounding him and he was a bit scared as he knew that it was his door room which had been open violently. Carefully and very silently, he put the light on but then, all he could see was Donghae, his lover, covered with blood and without wings.
Hyukjae came out of his bed and ran to Donghae in order to help him stand up correctly.
 
“-Hae, what happened to you? He asked very panicked and with a shaky voice.
      - I’m back Hyukkie… He whispered before looking at his lover in the eyes. I-I’m not a-an angel anymore… He added before fainting.
      - Hae…? Donghae?! Hey, wake up! Hyukjae shouted in fear. Doctor, I need help!”
 
Hyukjae was shouting endlessly until a doctor finally came, mumbling about the commotion. When he saw the man covered with blood, his eyes widened and he ran next to them, giving his help.
 
“-What happened to him? He asked rapidly, starting a little check up on Donghae’s body.
      - H-He just arrived and h-he said that he had b-been pushed by s-someone against a g-glass. Hyukjae came up with an excuse, still crying and shivering.
      - Alright, you please go back to bed. I’m gonna take care of him.
      - Can’t I stay with him? Hyukjae asked.
      - No! We need to take care of him for the moment. If tomorrow he’s feeling better, you’ll be able to see him. For the moment, just go back to bed. The doctor answered annoyed.
      - Ok… Hyukjae whispered as he lends the corps of his fainting lover into the doctor’s arms.”
 
The doctor immediately ran out of the room, shouting for nurses to come and help him. Hyukjae walked to the door, shut it and fell on his bed, unable to sleep and cried more.
 
 
              
 
              Early in the morning, Hyukjae sneaked out of his room quietly and started to search for Donghae’s room. He had any idea of which one it could be so he just opened all the doors one by one to see if his lover was here. Finally, and after maybe thirty minutes of searching, he found the good room. But at his biggest surprise, his lover wasn’t sleeping and when Donghae saw Hyukjae, he immediately tried to sit up. Hyukjae automatically ran toward him and laid him down, whispering:
 
“-Hae, you should be sleeping! You’re badly injured, so please don’t move too much or else you’ll reopen the wounds.”
But Donghae didn’t listen to him and instead, pulled Hyukjae’s arm and took his lover into his embrace.
 
“-You missed me so much… Donghae whispered. I’m able to take you in my arms… I’m able to touch you… I love you so much… he added, tightening his arms around his lover and starting crying lightly.
      - Hae… I love so much too… I’m so happy you’re back to me… I knew you would come back because you promised me and that I trust you but… I was still a bit scared… Hyukjae cried, sobbing.
      - It’s alright now… I’m here with you and I will never let go of you… I love you…”
 
Donghae lifted Hyukjae’s head softly, looked lovingly into his lover’s eyes, before kissing him on the lips. This kiss was just simple but they two could feel the love flow in it. When Donghae pulled back, Hyukjae climbed on the bed and rested his head into Donghae’s neck. The latter smiled and circled his arms around Hyukjae’s thin body. They stayed silent and in the same position for few minutes before Hyukjae broke it.
 
“-Donghae… What happened to you? He asked whispering and lifting his head up.
      - I-I… I’m not an angel anymore…
      - You said the same thing to me this night but… How can that be possible?
      - I’ve been doing research during the past week and I found out that angels could become humans. Not all of them thought. Just those who didn’t became angel because they died.
      - But… how… did you make it? Hyukjae asked again.
      - I-I just need to tear my wings…
      - WHAT? Hyukjae suddenly shouted, removing his body from his lover’s. Are you kidding me? That’s why you don’t have wings anymore? That’s why you were covered with blood? That’s why you were suffering? Hyukjae continued to shout out loud not bothering with the fact that people could actually hear him. Are you insane Lee Donghae? Why the hell did you do that?! Hyukjae was crying again.
      - Hyukkie baby, please don’t cry… Donghae whispered as he cupped his lovers head between his hands. I did it for us. It was really painful, I admit it but… I’m here and alright now… Please don’t be like that… It was the last option I had… I love you too much and it was necessary if I wanted to touch you again… 
      - But still… Hyukjae continued sobbing.”
 
Donghae’s point of view:
 
My Hyukkie is crying and I hate seeing him like that but... I’m so happy right now, you can’t even imagine. My back is still hurting a lot but I don’t care, really. I mean, it’s been more than three months that I haven’t been able to touch him and now, he’s in my arms. I’m so happy...
 
“-Donghae! Hyukjae suddenly shouted, jumping out of the bed and making me jump in surprise at the same time.
      - W-What? I asked him a bit nervous.
      - You said that now that you are not an angel anymore they can’t find you, right?
      - Y-Yes why?
      - But… If they found out about this… they’ll know for sure that you came back to me. They’ll know where you are and they will take you back!!
      - …”
Crap! I totally forgot about that!  
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Here, finally chapter out =D
Hope you liked it ^^
I wasn't so motivate for writting this week sorry >< but i'll really try to go faster for the next one ( plus I already started the next chapter =P )
Thank you for those who're still reading <3