Everyting for him.

Everyting for him.

“- Please… He begged a second time.”

I looked at him full of concern and compassion before saying that I will come again this night. He’s so happy with it that I couldn’t help but smile at his cuteness. Well… what a beautiful creature… And with this last thought I became invisible and went back. 

 
No one’s point of view
 
                Donghae couldn’t come to see Hyukjae every night because of his duties as an angel, but when he could, he would wake Hyukjae up so they can talk together. At first when he would come and that Hyukjae was already asleep, he would just let him be and look at him secretly. But one night Hyukjae, who woke up because he wanted to go to the toilet, noticed what was going on and he was pretty sad and angry with the angel. “That’s not fair doing this! I wanna see you too!” He had said, pouting. From this moment, Donghae would always wake him up and he had to admit that he was glad. He loved to talk to his human friend.
Hyukjae was feeling a lot better and the accident he had been through was slowly erasing from his mind, thanks to Donghae. He had started to smile and laugh again which was making the angel incredibly happy. Even if Hyukjae still had a lousy life with a lousy house and a lousy job, the thought of Donghae was enough to cheer him up.
As time passed, they started to know each other better. They became friends and in an unstoppable continuation, they fell in love.
One night, and as usual, Donghae came again and Hyukjae was literally mesmerized by the beauty he had on front of him. “Is this guy for real?” He thought.
Donghae had changed his hair color from black to red.
 
“-Why are you looking at me like this, Hyukkie? The redden hair boy asked.
      - I-I… I didn’t know that angel could change their hair style…
      - Ahah! And you like it this way?
      - Gosh yes! You’re even more gorgeous! Hyukjae practically shouted.
      - Thank you… Whispered Donghae, blushing. You are handsome too, you know?!
      - W-What? No, I’m not! He said as he hides his face with his hands.
      - Yes, you are.”
 
A heavy silence came after their little awkward moment, praising each other. Donghae was looking down to his feet while Hyukjae was looking at him between his fingers, his hands always covering his face. After few minutes of awkwardness, Hyukjae finally broke the interminable silence and said, trembling:
 “- Donghae… I have something to tell you…”
 
The called Donghae just lifted his head up and looked at him with anticipating eyes.
 “- I-I… I love you…” Hyukjae wanted to say more to the other boy, like: “Don’t hate me. I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have. Or even: Do you like me too?” But those words were stuck in his throat and he just looked down to his hands, waiting for a bad reaction.
Donghae felt his heart miss a beat and he was covered with chills. A bit trembling, he came closer to the bed and sat next to Hyukjae, who was still looking down.
 
“-Hyukkie, look at me.” He whispered as he lifted Hyukjaes head with his right hand. The blond man planted his gaze in the angel one, scared. Donghae, seeing his fear couldn’t help to let out a little laugh while the other was now looking at him with incomprehension.
“I love you too…” Whispered Donghae, before closing the distance between his lips and Hyukjae’s. The blond one widened his eyes but when he finally understood what was going on and what Donghae just said, he closed his eyes and let himself being carried away by the kiss.
It was like time had stopped for them two. They couldn’t hear anything anymore; not even their heart beat or the little sound of the clock still running. It was just two men in love, kissing. But suddenly a shrill sound coming from the house stopped them. They looked at each other confused before porting their attention on the door which was being open. Donghae automatically stood up in fear when he saw a black feather falling on the floor. He tried to become invisible but he failed miserably so he ran to the window but there again there were black feathers covering the foor. 
 
______________________________
 
Sorry little chapter again T.T But you like it ?? =D
You wanna know the continuation ?? =D