Everyting for him.

Everyting for him.

 

Hyukjae stayed up three nights, waiting for his angel, but the doctor noticed that he wasn’t sleeping at night and, in order to let him rest and be able to do all his examinations, he placed a nurse in his room and gave him sleeping pills. Again Hyukjae couldn’t do anything about it, just complain.

 _________________________________________________________
 
“-You are free.
      - Gosh, I thought I was there for, at least, a year!
      - Be happy that I’m pretty kind. You should have been killed for that or banished for eternity.
      - I know… I don’t know how to show you my gratitude…
      - Just follow the contract! No more missions for a while and of course, no more Hyukjae in sight! Am I clear?
      - Yes, my lord! It was just a big mistake. I don’t know what came in my mind at this moment but please, be reassured. I’ll never do it again!
      - I hope so! Well… You can go now.”
 
Donghae went out of the white huge cattle and directly went to Leeteuk. He knew he couldn’t go to the human world right now, he had to make himself forget before that, but he wanted to know how his lover was doing.
 
“-Hyung! He shouted, jumping on Leeteuk’s back.
      - Hey, you are free! Leeteuk exclaimed as he take is friend into his embrace. How are you feeling?
      - I’m really happy! This place was so big and cold! There was really nothing to do out there! But, more importantly, how’s Hyukjae?
      - Ah, Hyukjae… Well…
      - What? What’s wrong with him? Please tell me! Donghae started to panic.
      - H-He… has been involved in a car incident… and…
      - What? Donghae suddenly shouted. I need to go and see him! Please open the gate for me! He added as he rushed in front of the gate, ready to go at this very moment.
      - No! You can’t go right now! Please listen to me first! Leeteuk stopped him by pulling his arms.
      - S-Sorry… Donghae apologized, looking to his feet.
      - Well, Hyukjae has been involved in a car accident as I said before. He was badly injured and between life and death.  Leeteuk explained as Donghae’s eyes started to get teary. I-I went into the human world…
      - You what? Donghae shouted again, lifting his head up in order to face his hyung.
      - You perfectly heard me; I went into the human world…
      - ….
      - Hyukjae was so injured I didn’t know if he would have been able to survive, so I asked Kyuhyun, a new angel, to help me with the gate while I was with Hyukjae.
      - A new angel opening a gate? How’s that possible? Did you tell him about Hyukjae? Donghae asked, feeling unsecured.
      - No, I didn’t tell him. I just said that I had some matters to settle in the human world and he didn’t asked questions. And Kyuhyun is a genius. He didn’t know how to open a gate but I explained to him and he succeeds with the first try. 
      - Gosh, that was so risky! What if he wasn’t able to open the gate another time for you? You would have been stuck in the human world and…
      - Never mind, he just did it. I couldn’t stand the fact that you were waiting for those three months to see Hyukjae again, and let him die during this period. Be thankful a little bit, would you? Leeteuk finished his sentence with a small laugh.
      - Thank you so much! I love you, hyung! Thank you so much! Cried Donghae, embracing his friend tightly.
      - Well… Now Hyukjae’s awake. It was hard to help him as he was in a coma, but I’m pretty proud of me. He’s perfectly fine physically now but… He thought it was you who came to heal him so… He’s pretty depressed… I don’t think he will try something stupid, but I’m a bit afraid… Plus the doctors don’t want him to go back home. He has to stay in the hospital because of this “miracle” which happened to him. He’s really not feeling well…
      - ! Those bastards treating my Hyukjae badly! Aish! How many times do you think I have to wait before going back to his side? Donghae asked rapidly.
      - I don’t know… A very long time I think… But I know that you will not wait that long so… Maybe a week or two. They won’t suspect you I think…
      - Aish! One or two weeks are already too long! Donghae cursed. I so badly wanna see Hyukkie…  Donghae whinned.
      - I know… But for the moment, you should just go back home and rest a bit, okay?
      - Yeah, you’re right… See you soon hyung.
      - Take care of you. Leeteuk answered as Donghae was going.”
“Please be patient…” Leeteuk thought to himself.
 
Donghae’s point of view:
 
                Gosh, it’s been a week and a half already. Hyukjae is still in this stupid hospital and I can’t even go to his side! I can’t take this anymore; I need to see him…  Leeteuk said I could go after a week or two… Should I go now? I’ve been hanging around… I’ve helped other angels here… I even helped my boss with his work… I really showed I wanted to be apologized for real… Should I go? ……Yeah!
“-I’m going!”
Tonight I’ll go find Leeteuk hyung. Or maybe I should go during the day? He won’t suspect me to go in the day… I’ll ask Leeteuk if this change something!
 
No one points of view:
 
                Donghae took his keys on the cupboard, went out of his house, closed it and ran to the gate where he knew Leeteuk was. He helped few angels on the way, thinking that they could protect him if he was able to go now. He’ll have a kind of alibi. When Leeteuk was in sight, Donghae saw that he was not alone. He still approached them and caught when he was near.
 
“- Oh! Leeteuk exclaimed after seeing his friend. What’s bringing you here?
      - I… Who’s with you? Donghae asked, ignoring his elder’s question.
      - Ah, sorry. This is Kyuhyun. You know the one I talked to you about.
      - Ah Kyuhyun-ssi, hello. My name’s Donghae. I heard that you opened the gate for Leeteuk. I’m very impressed.
      - Hello Donghae hyung. It’s nice to meet you. As for the gate, that wasn’t really hard, you know. I’m a genius after all. Kyuhyun responded really proud of himself.
      - Cut it out! Leeteuk said, laughing. You were panting like hell and almost dead when I came back!
      - Well… T-That was …
      - Ahah! He's cute hyung! Donghae whispered.
      - Cut it out! I’m not cute! Kyuhyun blushed.
      - Yeah I know… Leeteuk sighted. Oh but Donghae, you didn’t answer me. What’s bringing you here?
      - Oh yeah! I’m… uh… I would prefer to talk to you about this matter alone… Donghae said a bit uneasy.
      - That’s not a problem; I was just passing by anyway. Kyuhyun said. I’ll come to see you again hyung. He added to Leeteuk. See you soon.
      - Yeah, see you.
      - It was a pleasure to meet you Kyuhyun-ah. Added Donghae, before Kyuhyun took he leave.
      - So, what is it? Leeteuk immediately asked.
      - I-I… I think I can go see Hyukjae now.
      - It’s a bit too…
      - I know hyung. But I can’t wait anymore! And I was thinking that maybe if I go during the day it could be less suspicious. What do you think about it?
      - But Donghae, it’s more dangerous during the day! The chances of being caught are bigger!
      - I know that… But I thought about it and maybe the boss’s selling spies at night to look at me. If that’s right, I’ll never be able to go back. Donghae plead.
      - And what if there is spies at day too?
      - No! I’m sure about it, there are not during the day. It would be too long to explain why but, please… Can we give it a try? Donghae begged a second time.
      - … Alright… Leeteuk sighted in defeat.
      - Hyung, I love you! Thank you! He shouted, jumping on his hyung to hug him.
      - Tch… My kindness’s gonna kill me one day…” 
 
 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
Here's the new chapter =D As i'm in holidays, chatpers could possibly come faster ^^
Hope you're still enjoying it and thank you very much for reading <3