Everyting for him.

Everyting for him.
End of flashback
 
No one’s point of view:              
 
                Leeteuk had reached his destination without problems and was now searching for Hyukjae’s room number into the computer’s reception, still invisible. When he finally found it, he rushed into the stairs to find him. He could have teleport himself but he knew that he could have been caught like this.
“S-135…, that’s the one!” He mentally shouted. He looked around him in order to make sure that anybody will see the door opened by itself, and came in. He then slowly approached Hyukjae. Not that he was scared or anything but it sounded right to act like this at this moment. Plus it was his first meeting with his friend’s lover. Hell he would have preferred to meet him in other circumstances but well… he couldn’t do anything about it.
                Hyukjae had two broken ribs, a head injury, a broken arm, few scars and he was in a sort of coma. When Leeteuk had found that out, he was a bit taken aback. Even if he was one of the most powerful angels, it had been a long time since he tried to heal someone and he wasn’t even sure if coma could be helped in any ways.
                Leeteuk was now standing next to the sleeping man and was looking at him. He could feel a strong feeling coming out of his body and had no doubt why Donghae had fell for him.
After looking at him for few minutes, he regained his senses back and started his heal work. He put his hand on Hyukjae’s forehead closed his eyes and concentrated to gather his energy in his palm.
The facts that it was coma case and that he hadn’t healed for quite some time, was making this work really tiring. But Leeteuk didn’t want to stop. He wanted to make sure that, at least, Hyukjae will wake up one day.  Because it’s true, people don’t always wake up from coma.
 
                Kyuhyun on his side was really anxious. We could even say, scared as hell. He knew he agreed to this. He knew that he said this should be exciting to break the rules, and he meant it. But now it had been more than two hours that his hyung had been out, and he was starting to curse his stupid intelligence. He wanted to leave quickly. But suddenly he felt a sort of strong electrical discharge in his back and curled up. He was trying to suppress the feeling when he reminded Leeteuk’s words: “I’ll send a bit of energy in your body, you can’t miss the feeling, you’ll see.”
Kyuhyun quickly shut his eyes and let the image of the hospital take place in his mind. As he didn’t know how to do in order to give this energy back to his hyung he just started to contract his muscles, praying silently for this to work. After a few minutes, a “pop” sound could be heard and when Kyuhyun looked up, he was relieved to see Leeteuk standing in front of me.
 
“- Ah, jinjja…  I really thought I was dying right there!  Complained Kyuhyun, panting as if he just ran a marathon.
      - Sorry and thank you very much for your help. Leeteuk answer, helping Kyuhyun to get up on his feet.
      - It’s alright… I think… But hell that was so strange! I just needed to push as if I was on the toilet. That’s so weird! Oh and the feeling is so strong! How can you manage to do that all the time?
      - It’s just a matter of habit. The more you do it the less it’s painful.
      - Glad for you then. I can go now or you still need me?
      - No, thank you. You can go and sorry again for this.
      - No problem. Bye! Shouted Kyuhyun, hurrying back.
      - What a kind kid… Leeteuk whispered before sitting next to the gate.”
 
 
“- Doctor, the patient Lee Hyukjae who just came yesterday in very bad state is awake. But mister, it’s like a miracle! You have to come and see it by yourself! A nurse shouted as she entered the doctor’s office without a knock.
      - Coming… He muttered.”  He is a scientist, a man of reason and rationality. How could a man like him believe in miracles? There was no way.
 
Hyukjae’s point of view:
 
                 I tried to sit up, feeling a bit dizzy, but when a strong pain took me in the chest, I surrendered quickly. I opened my eyes and looked around me. I was really shocked to be at the hospital. I thought I would have died on that road with no one helping me… Well it’s just…
 
“- Hello, Lee Hyukjae. How are you feeling? A man asked me.
      - Hum… well… My chest hurts and there is a needle in my arm so I’m a bit uncomfortable.
      - You don’t have a headache? He asked again.
      - No…
      - The pain in the chest must be because of your broken ribs. The needle in your arm is for the morphine so we can’t take it away. Are you sure you’re not feeling anything?
      - Yeah I’m sure… Why? I asked confused.
      - Can I take a quick look? He asked again, pointing at my body.
      - Y-Yeah… You’re the doctor here.”
 
He sat on the corner of the bed I was laying on and looked at my face, turning my head in all directions. I let him do his work even if his look was kind of scary. After he pulled the bed cover away and raised my blue blouse up. He stunned for a second and rapidly looked at my legs. His eyes widened immediately as I didn’t understand what was going on.
 
“-Doctor, what the prob…
      - Dear God, how can that be possible? He shouted, making me jump in surprise.
      - Wh-what’s going on, doctor?”
He looked at me with a weird gaze. Something like: admiration, amazement, incomprehension.
“- You… Yesterday you were between life and death. You were in the coma and your body was in a very bad state too. How come you don’t have any bruises or scars anymore?”
He is crazy I thought to myself.
“-We need to take a radio of your chest, now! You said it hurts but I need to see if they are still broken. He shouted before stood up and walk out of the room.
 
No one’s point of view:
 
                The doctor in charge of Hyukjae did definitely not understand what was going on. In 15 years of work, it was the first time he saw someone recover this fast. It was not normal. All day along he tried to find out why Hyukjae’s wounds had healed this fast, but of course, he didn’t find anything. As for Hyukjae, he just kept quiet. Deep inside of him he was happy. He was sure that Donghae had come back to him and that his recover was his doing. He perfectly knew, like the doctor, that his wounds couldn’t have healed by miracle. So the last option was Donghae.
After a long and tiring day of exams, a nurse put him back in his room. As he was perfectly fine, he wanted to go back home. But the doctor had decided that he needed to find the clue of his case and that he needed help of other doctors. For him, that was a serious matter. Hyukjae had then to stay, at least, one more week in the hospital and he hated that idea. He hated the fact that he was almost treated like a lab rat. But well, he couldn’t do anything about it. Just complain.
 
This night, even if Hyukjae was really exhausted and wanted to sleep so badly, he stayed awake in order to meet Donghae. He was so exited... But as you can clearly imagine, Donghae didn’t show up.
 
_________________________________________________________
 
Sorry this is not too long again but I absolutly wanted to add another chapter quickly since last time I didn't post for a long time ^^
Hope it's not too boring ^^ At first I wanted this story to be not very long ( I wrote all my ideas ^^ ) but seems like when i'm writing I'm too much in it so I end up writting a lot with descriptions and all ><
Thanks for reading it =DD *don't forget that comments are loved ><* ( Am I asking for comment ? >< non no no xD do as you wish x)  )