XVII

Unpleasantly Beautiful: The list
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!

 

Erin looked at Stella and looked at each other after dinner, “do you think I made a right decision by doing this?” Erin asked her.

“Yeah, abseloutely,” Stella nodded, “why?”

“I don’t know.. it seems kinda greyish to me” Erin mumbled, “how can I know which one is memorable if each date has a different content?”

“Hmm..” Stella started to think, “continue”

“Well, if both of them have a same type of date with me, I’ll be able to know which one is memorable, right?”

“Right” Stella answered slowly. She needs to admit, Erin might be innocent, but she’s very smart when it comes to strategy.

“So!..” Erin continued, “I guess we need to have a same type of date, but with different guy”

Stella looked at Erin with a disbelief expression, “you might be innocent little lady, but your brain works like a very fast computer!”

“I just want it to be fair” Erin smiled and walked away. She walked to the living room where Jungkook was talking with Mark, surprisingly, about job.

“Guys” Erin called both of them, “I can see you’re getting along”

“Well, turns out, we can be friends when it comes to other things except you” Mark smiled at her, “no offense”

“None taken” Erin smiled, “hey, I got an idea”

“What is it?” Jungkook smiled.

“Well, I was thinking, that it might be better for me to have a same date twice, with a different person” Erin told them her idea. At this point, the boys were not there yet. “I mean, for my judgement to be fair, I need to have a same date with each of you. Because, if I have a different date, it will be a very unfair perspective judgement”

“You make a good point” Jungkook smiled, “you are smart”

“I know, thanks ugly prince” Erin giggled.

“You’re welcome ugly princess” Jungkook laughed. Seeing them being close again, Mark felt a little bit uncomfortable.

“Uhm so, same date?”

“Yeah!” Erin answered Mark, “any idea on what kind of date we should do?”

“What about...date during a short time?” Erin gave them idea. They both looked at each other and frowned.

“Why?” Mark got confused.

“Because you guys are idols!” Erin gave her reason, “you will have a very little time for me and soon, I will do the same to you. So lets see who use time best”

“Agree” Mark smiled.

“Sounds great” Jungkook stand up. He looked at Erin and her cheeks a little bit, “it’s getting late, I need to go home. I have extra practice tomorrow”

“Take care” Erin smiled at him, “don’t be too tired okay?”. Jungkook smiled and walked away. He went out of the dorm leaving Mark and Erin alone at the living room. Stella was already on her room while Ara and Chanyeol already went home.

“So..” Mark opened a conversation, “what makes you agree on this?”

“What?”

“well, you told me that it’s never going to happen, and yet, her you are, giving me chances” Mark smiled and looked at her in her eyes. That soothing blue eyes.

“Well, he made a mistake, and you made a mistake, I guess I gave you chances because we were there once” Erin gave her reason to him.

“There?”

“Yeah, making mistake” Erin smiled and looked at him, “I made my mistake too, for not being honest to you and Jungkook, so I think I’m not perfect either”

Mark smiled. He knew his ex is really innocent, but there’s no way she’s dumb. She’s smarter than anyone ever think.

“Have fun with your date with kook tomorrow, okay? wear something’s nice” Mark smiled and her cheeks as well. Erin nodded and Mark walked away to the door an decided to go home. Erin sat on her couch and closed her eyes for a while. It was a really long night for her. he just hoped she would never regret her choice of doing this crazy thing.

 

***

 

Jungkook looked at the mirror and Jimin was standing behind him and looking at him. He’s been helping Jungkook choosing his clothes for almost 30 minutes, “this is safe” Jimin nodded.

“Yeah I think so too” Jungkook made his mind and wore a watch in his left hand, “this is supposed to be a speed date and yet, I prepare a lot of times for her”

“I know, it’s a lie” Jimin laughed, “I still cannot believe Yura forgave you for cheating on Erin”

“I cannot believe that too” Jungkook laughed, “but maybe she forgive me because Erin also cheated on me, so she could not be angry at me, that’s just fair right?”. Jimin nodded answering Jungkook’s statement, “how are you and Yura?”

“Well, we’re fine, Yura has been hanging out with Aera a lot,” Jimin laughed and Jungkook nodded. “I hope you nothing but the best on this one kook, I don’t want to be selfish and I hope you’re not selfish about this thing”

“Yeah, I don’t want to be selfish too, if she’s happy, then I will be happy too” Jungkook fixed himself for the last time and walked out from the changing room in his building. He just finished his practice and it’s almost 8 at night. He grabbed his phone and car key and immediately went out from the building to pick up Erin. Erin stayed on SM building and tonight, he planned to just have fun with her. He planned some good stuff for them and he’s sure that she’s going to like it. Even though he’s tired.

He drove to SM building for almost 15 minutes and he arrived right on time. He called Erin and she’s also ready to leave. After few minutes, he saw her walking out from the building and running to his car. “Am I late?” she asked.

“Not really princess” Jungkook smiled, “ready to go?”

“Yes” Erin nodded and he smiled. “How many hours we have?”

“exactly 2 hours from now, since I need to drop you home as well” Jungkook and Erin laughed, “are you hungry?”

“Yeah, I can eat” Erin smiled and Jungkook nodded. Jungkook drove her car and his player for a while.

 

“Hey I like this song!” Erin screamed at the song.

“I’m glad you like it!” Jungkook smiled. He drove around and after a while, they both arrived in front of a small restaurant near hangang river. “We’re here” Jungkook turned off his car machine and Erin looked around.

“are we eating there?” Erin asked.

“No, we’re eating there” Jungkook pointed at the side of the river. He grabbed a cloth on the back seat and smiled, “it’s a picnic night”

“I see! Impressive!” Erin smiled and he laughed.

“We’re just going to get ddeokbokki in that small restaurant and lets eat there okay?”

“Sounds great!” Erin walked out from the car and they both walked inside of the restaurant together. They both got themselves kimbap and ddeokbokki and 2 sodas.

“are we good here?” Jungkook smiled and looked at Erin’s food.

“I think I’m good” Erin smiled. They both walked out from the restaurant and they walked together to a safe spot on the side of the river and spread the cloth.

“Is this okay Erin?” Jungkook smiled.

“Yeah! Of course!” Erin smiled.

“Remember we met here for the first time?” Jungkook smiled, “somewhere around 3 months ago, isn’t it?”

“Yeah” Erin nodded and blushed a bit. She remembered that was the first time as well Jungkook said he had a crush on her.

“You also told me you had a crush on me right after we first met” Erin smiled and laughed a bit.

“I know that’s the only time I could say it before someone else steal you away from me” Jungkook gave his reason to her, “and now, here we are again”

“I miss you” Erin smiled and looked at Jungkook on his eyes.

“I miss you too, I am so sorry our schedule never fits” Jungkook looked at her, “I’m doing this for my future, and for my group, you know that”

“Yeah, I know, and I’m not mad, trust me” Erin replied, “it’s just... tiring sometimes. Not knowing when I could see you and spend time with you”

“Especially when you have a boyfriend from a different agency with yours” Jungkook smiled, “I’m really sorry”

“You shouldn’t” Erin looked at him. The only light they could get was from the moon and the light from Hangang’s light, but she could see his face clearly. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter