XIV

Unpleasantly Beautiful: The list
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
YES GUILTY AS CHARGED! T_T I am sorry and I will try my best to update faster! But I just hope you guys enjoy this! By the way, for people who come here for BTS, can you guys tell me your BIAS? I have some idea and ready to make make another story after this one HEHE excited! Okay! For this story probably 5 more chapter? HEHEHE I Think so. I hope you guys can enjoy this chapter! XOXO!

 

“Mark, just give up”

“No!” Mark talked to Chanyeol inside of the yacht. All guys were staying inside of yacht while the girls stayed on the deck to take pictures. Chanyeol and Donghae looked at Mark who looked frustated. They both knew that Mark was in trouble. He had trouble on forgetting Erin and removing her out of his head.

“Mark, face it, she’s happy” Donghae looked at Mark and reminding him about the truth, “Jungkook makes her happy. You shouldn’t ruin people’s happiness”

“But is it wrong to fight for my own happiness?” Mark looked at Chanyeol and Donghae, “if it’s wrong you tell me now and I will stop”

“Yes” Chanyeol answered really fast.

“CHANYEOL-AH!” Donghae screamed at him.

“Hyung! It is wrong if he’s trying to find his happiness but making other people suffer” Chanyeol being really realistic, “and I don’t blame him or judging him for trying, but the problem is, it will make other people suffer”

Donghae sighed. “He’s right” He looked at Chanyeol.

“Boys” Tiffany called them and they all looked at her, “are you guys busy? You guys seems so serious”

“Not really noona” Chanyeol smiled.

“Great, because the dinner is ready, and we are starving” Tiffany whined, “can we eat now? Pleaseeee~”

“Yes sure” Donghae smiled and looked at Tiffany and followed her to the deck and Chanyeol followed him with Mark.

“So what are you going to do?” Chanyeol looked at Mark.

“I don’t know hyung” Mark looked tired and hopeles at the same time. They arrived at the deck and they saw Erin, Herin, Krystal and Irene who were already seated in their place. “You guys are really hungry aren’t you?” Chanyeol laughed.

“What did you guys even do down there?” Irene sulked and everyone laughed. Mark took a seat next to Erin and they were really quiet.

“Hey, this is weird” Donghae mumbled all of the sudden.

“What’s weird?” Irene asked him.

“Erin and Mark haven’t fight since we arrived” Donghae laughed.

“oppaa!” Erin groaned at Donghae and he smiled at her, “why would you say that?”

“She just made a pact with Irene noona that she will not have any fight with me while we’re here” Mark replied and Erin nodded.

“Interesting” Krystal smiled, “well, at least, we can eat our dinner quietly tonight”

Everyone laughed after hearing Krystal’s sarcastic comment. After a while, they started their dinner and it was a lovely dinner. They ate and laughed at each other, and the food was delicious. It was a nice feast for them.

“I’m glad we win” Erin smiled and looked at everyone, “it’s a fun trip”

“That’s right” Donghae nodded, “I hope after this, we will still be in touch with each other”

“We should”Tiffany smiled, “and who knows, maybe we can hang out again in the future”

“Right” Herin nodded and looked at Erin and Mark, “as long as they don’t fight, I’m fine”

“Herin-ah” Mark looked at her.

“No she’s right” Erin laughed and looked at mark, “she’s right you know, we should stop fighting” Erin smiled at Mark. The others were busy eating while Mark looked at Erin and stopped eating for a while, “what are we going to do Erin?” Mark asked her.

“Nothing” Erin laughed, “what do you want me to do?”

“Nothing, it’s just... it’s just difficult” Mark looked at Erin, “Erin-ah”

“hmm?” She smiled at him.

“I won’t ask you to be mine anymore,” Mark looked at her and started to talk, “I know it’s not nice, and I know you’re happy with Jungkook right now, but I have one wish for you”

“What is it?” Erin wondered.

“Never push me away, okay?” Mark looked at her, “No one knows what’s going to happen in the future, but I just have one wish and it’s for you not to push me away anymore”

Erin sighed. It was easy, and they can be friends of course. But somehow, Mark made it sounds like it’s really hard and somehow immpossible.

 

 

“Okay, I won’t push you” Erin smiled and looked at Mark. Mark nodded and continued eating. They stayed in the boat for another 2 hours until they went back to the cafe. Just like the first arangement, Mark went back to the hotel with Erin and they both share car together.

“Erin-ah” Mark called her.

“Yes Mark?” She smiled before she took off from the car. They were in front of the hotel lobby and it was already late.

“You know how I feel about you” Mark smiled, “but at the end, I just want you to be happy”

“I know Mark” Erin smiled, “I want you to be happy as well” Erin smiled and opened the car door and walked away, “Good night”

 

***

 

Erin woke up that morning feeling dizzy. She got really tired after the outings and now she’s on a plane back home with the others. It was a fun trip and she enjoyed it, but it’s just tiring when she realized that she still needed to have her training tomorrow.

She woke up after hearing the announcement bell and announcement that their airplane will land soon. She opened her mirror and realized that she looked like a mess. She checked her watch and it shows that it’s 2 AM in South Korean Time.

“Hey, we’re about to land really soon” Stella mumbled talking to her, “you should fix your face a little bit”

“Why? It’s not like anyone will see” Erin lazily answered.

“You think there will be no fans at 2 AM in the morning waiting for the whole SM artist to land?” Stella laughed, “nice dream sweetie, go fix yourself”

“Ugh” Erin groaned. Sometimes she just hate the fact that she needed to face this for the rest of her life. But then, she realized that she loved her job as well, so why not? She thought.

She looked at the bathroom line for a while and some girls were already on the line waiting for their turn. “This is impossible” she mumbled. She looked around and saw Mark and Jaehyun busy watching Game of Thrones. ‘Boys will be boys I guess’ she thought.

“Checking out on Mark?” Stella asked.

“No, just looking around” Erin lied.

“Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter