eleven

Red River
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:... Good luck

 

 

The chains were hurting her wrists, Momo was locked, sat on the floor and pressed against a wall. The room had a dim light near the entrance so she could faintly see her surroundings, the hard floor was cold, for some time she tried to dig her claws into the locks of the chains but they were far away and inserted in the wall to lift her arms up, after some struggle she gave up, pulling wasn't working and the noise of the chains were bothering her, she was starting to get preoccupied about getting too much attention. She was certainly alone there, only with the bit of furniture in the room, two lockers. She could hear screams, they were getting faint but made her wonder if the same was bound to happen with her. Momo had been kidnapped for someone she still can't figure out, but she was certain that the place she was locked was made for some sort of torture.

A raging sound encountered her ears, she locked her gaze on the door as expecting it to open.

', a vampire' Momo thought seeing a slim figure with bright blues eyes getting in and locking the door. The girl was gorgeous, dark hair sliding down her shoulders, her fangs could be seen the longest she looked at Momo, her steps were teasingly slow and when she looked straight at Momo, the latter closed her eyes again pretending to be asleep.

" I can see that you're awake" The girl said with her high-pitched voice, she turned any possible lights on and walked in the other's direction.

" I can sense your fear" The girl said crouching near Momo. The latter opened her eyes just to see the girl smirking at her. Her dark hair was really near Momo's face and she could feel her breath, she gulped down and tried to look away but the vampire grabbed her face with her slender fingers and made Momo stare at her.

" Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you" The girl said passing her finger near Momo's throat, that flinched and closed her eyes again.

" Not yet anyways. You just have to tell me all you know" The girl said walking away to pick up something inside of one of the lockers in the room.

" I'm Kyulkyung by the way, I can see that we're going to be really close" She said showing a really sharp knife and smirking.

Momo kept silent and gazed the floor.

" Why don't you start with... Let me see... Telling your name perhaps?..." Kyulkyung said sitting in front of Momo on the floor.

" Don't be scared ok? I just want to talk a little, don't mind the knife also, I'll just use when I really need it" She said passing the knife lightly at Momo's left tight. The latter wanted to kick the girl and run away from there but she felt drained at that moment, Kyulkyung left a little giggle in the air and got up again, walked around like looking for something, but ended up returning to Momo and stood straight in front of her.

" Shall we start?" Kyulkyung said. Momo could see the vampire's eyes sparkling. The other girl was getting really bothered with Momo's lack of response, rolled her eyes and pressed her foot on the other's leg exactly where Momo had a wound.

" I can only cooperate if you talk with me" Kyulkyung leaned and whispered near her ear still stomping on her wound, Momo groaned in pain and bit her lip.

" What do you want?" Momo said out of breath.

" Oh, I like your voice, you should talk more" The other said happily and sat in front of Momo again.

" I want to know your name" She said passing the knife on Momo's jaw to lift her head.

" Now" She firmly commanded Momo to say, but the latter shook her head.

The punch got straight on Momo's jawline, it was so strong that she could taste the blood inside of .

" Be nice, would you? You just have to tell me your name silly so we can see what will lead next" Kyulkyung said wiping the blood sliding from the girl's mouth, the latter flinched and looked away holding her tears.

" You're really pretty, I wonder how much damage I could do to your pretty face" She whispered near Momo's ear again before getting up and kicking the latter's stomach, that winced in pain.

" Just for you to know, around here I'm known as a lie detector so don't even try to tell me a lie" Kyulkyung said hitting the wall with her fist. Momo seemed smaller trying to curl up.

" They really brought me something interesting, I only said from the front line but I wasn't expecting someone like you" Kyulkyung smirked.

" I-" Momo tried to say but was interrupted by someone almost knocking out the door.

" What?!" Kyulkyung yelled at the intruder.

" We need you, now" Some other guy said, Momo noticed his hands full of blood.

" Urgh, fine" Kyulkyung said droping the knife near the door in annoyance.

" You'll have to wait" She said winking at Momo and left.

The latter start to cry and spit the blood out of , she felt useless and weak like that, so she cried until she passed out eventually.

*************************************************************

Dahyun POV

" Dahyun, wake up" I can faintly hear what seems like Tzuyu. I decide to open my eyes, they kind of hurt, the light here is bright and I can't even remember when I fell asleep.

" What? Let me sleep" I whine and look at Tzuyu and she is so serious.

" You have to see this" She helps me to get up and we start to walk away from the place I slept, it's the medical facility and, from what I can recall, Mina decided to kept me here under observation because she said that I'm not thinking right. I almost left yesterday, Momo is out there somewhere... They say that it's better if I wait but I'm not sure about it... For now, Tzuyu is taking me in a path I've failed to notice before, it's much more inside the woods and in the opposite direction from our supposedly objective. I'm sulking, I know they are worried, I can't even cry anymore, I am worried like I've never been before.

" Tzuyu, what's happening?" I ask still rubbing my eyes, at least the sun is out already.

" You'll see"

I'm confused.

" Come on, tell me" I insist trying to stop her.

" We're almost there, and yeah, you'll surely be surprised" Tzuyu tells me and proceeds to walk faster.

I can see someone, and hear they talking. When we came closer I can finally tell what is so surprising. A group of (more like an army) with almost the double of warriors compared to ours, can be seen right in front of me. Yes, I'm impressed.

" What is this?" I ask to Tzuyu that also stops her tracks.

" They came here claiming to assume our fight" Tzuyu says and points in the distance, I can see Sana talking to someone, the other girls are behind her and so serious.

'OMG' I can tell who that person is that Sana is talking to, it's my Alpha...I look closer to the warriors and I notice that, SeHun, Kai, Yuta, Yoongi and even Jimin are here, all prepared with equipment to fight.

" Why...?" I mumble and Tzuyu start to walk in their direction.

There are some guys in Ayato's company, I can say who are most of them but one is particularly different, never seen him before, he must be new.

I decided to step closer to Mina, that is side by side with Sana just to listen their talk.

" Don't be stupid my niece, your army needs help and we're here to provide" Ayato says. I suddenly remember that he is a Minatozaki as well, they talk without thinking sometimes.

" And we are glad to accept, just explain to us why are you here" Mina interrupts them, she has some courage because that earned her a glare. I can't even stand right here observing but I'm curious about this.

" Yeah" Sana decided to agree and I can see her slowly crossing her arms.

" It's classified" The weird guy beside him finally speaks up. I can see that he is eyeing me and it's making me more curious. He kind of reminds me of someone, but I can't really point it out.

" Hey, who is this?" I whisper to Tzuyu.

" I don't know" Tzuyu says and shrug her shoulders.

" So, you can leave" Nayeon says, I think she is being too harsh, she isn't often like that, the battle must have got into her nerves.

" Calm down" I whisper to her. But I can't even be calm right now, they fell in silence. Sana is clueless about what to do and Mina is thinking hard.

" What about this... We don't trust you because this same pack tried to kill us, but I can't deny that we need help, provide us with enough info and we can think about something" Tzuyu steps up and says, I can see that she is a bit reluctant but without Jihyo here she must had thought about assuming her part.

" Yeah" Sana agrees again.

' This girl really... ' Sana is just weird sometimes.

" Fine" The guy says before Ayato can speak, he receives a glare for that.

" But don't complain after" Ayato says.

" And just for you to know, that doesn't belong to you" Ayato says pointing at Sana's katana.

' How dare he? Of course, it's hers' I'm getting annoyed.

They start to walk again, from the same path we came from, the others were left there under the general's command and I'm following the girls.

" Hello, you're Dahyun, right?" The weird but kind of familiar guy says to me, standing his hand.

" Yes, nice to meet you sir" I say and we shake hands. He looks almost in the same age as my Alpha.

" Good to know you're doing ok" He says with a smile on his face.

' How does he know me?'

" Right... Sorry sir but, what is your name? I can't really recall" I decided to say, it's a bit embarrassing.

" Oh, of course you don't remember, we met a long time ago" He says smiling again.

' Weird'

We had to stop talking because we reached our destiny, we entered the bigger tent to start discussing what will happen next.

" You can start" Mina says to them. I just stand quietly in a corner.

*************************************************************

Third Person POV 

Momo woke up from her forced sleep, the door was swung open, she flinched and curled herself the way she could, the chains were cold and cutting her wrists, her arms were getting numb from being lifted in that position for so long and the wound on her back wasn't fully healed, it was awful, and the torture hadn't even started. She doesn't know how much time she slept, the sun can't be seen from there, she is lost. Momo closed her eyes when someone clicked the lights open, she could smell something good, her stomach growled. She decided to open her eyes lazily just to see a woman, blonde hair and calm features, pointy nose. The woman was standing near her with what looked like food. The same didn't dare to look at Momo, that one person seemed different compared to the crazy one from before, she left the plate near Momo's feet and started to leave.

" Wait" Momo yelled without thinking. The woman turned back and looked at her, her eyes didn't glow blue but Momo can't be sure if she is a vampire or not.

" W-What is this place? " Momo said a bit afraid. The other just shook her head and looked down with a sad gaze, until she started to walk away again.

" Wait, please... I'm chained, how am I going to eat?" Momo said, thinking fast and eyeing the slice of bread that that one had brought to her.

The woman raised an eyebrow and walked to Momo again.

" Thank you" Momo said pleading. The other just shook her head and tried to feed her.

" W-why are you giving me food?" Momo asked with full.

" They need you alive" The woman said firmly.

' They? '

" Are you-"

" I'm human" The woman said and Momo's eyes widened, it was her first time seeing a human so close, they seem more fragile and they don't have the kind of aura the wolves had, at least not that one.

" Hi, I'm Momo" She said still with full of food. And she was seriously telling things for a person she just met in that place, the other could be a victim as her. The other eyed her suspicious.

" Bye Momo" She said getting up.

" Wait, tell me your name" Momo said.

" It's better if you don't know" She said, Momo could see the other dropping her gaze down, she seemed sad or hurt.

" Hey, please, we can help each other" Momo said with her voice cracking, she felt so weak being like that.

" We can't escape here" The other said approaching Momo one more time.

" Don't think that is simple to run away, I've tried, they just found me again" The woman said sitting by her side.

" How? Are you a prisoner?" Momo asked.

" More like slave" The other showed red marks on her foot, hands and arms.

" Oh, sorry"

" Don't be, they can be cruel" The other said looking down.

" I'm Jeon Somin by the way, but you won't need the info, they always kill after interrogating" Somin said looking down.

" Hirai Momo and I'm going to get out of here" She said clenching her fist.

" I lost my hope" Somin said sighing.

" Fight, don't give up" Momo said, the other looked weirdly at her.

" The prisoners here don't like to talk much... You're different" Somin said scratching the floor beneath her.

" The other wolves always say I'm idiot, it's the first time someone calls me different... It was a compliment, right?" Momo said a little confused.

" I think so... I'm trapped here since I can remember" Somin said thinking about it.

" We're going to get out, but I'll need your help, you can leave the room, right? " Momo asked, Somin nodded.

" Don't even try...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter