Chapter 13

You're Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"" I reprimand myself as I chase after her, "Dahyun!" I yell over the music.

I reach the front door, "What the happened, Sana?" I hear Tzuyu yell as she steps in front of the door blocking me from running out.

"What the , Tzuyu? Move! I need to talk to her" I demand, trying to get past her.

She doesn't budge, "She was hysterically sobbing, she doesn't want to talk right now."

"I JUST WANT TO TALK TO HER!" I scream at Tzuyu spontaneously.

Tzuyu flinches as I flinch.

"I just want to talk to her" I repeat quieter as I feel the sobs beginning to rack through my body.

I lean again the wall. I can't breathe.

Why can't I breathe? This isn't the good kind that I normally get from Dahyun. I can hear myself hyperventilating. I can't breathe.

Why are there so many people?! Why is this dress so tight?! Why is this room so small?!

"I-I c-cant bre-athe" I manage to get out.

I get a glimpse of Tzuyu's worried face. She grabs my arm and pulls me outside. She pushes past the people in our way.

She sits me on curb of the road, "Breathe, Sana" I'm still sobbing and hyperventilating.

"Sana! Listen to me!" Tzuyu yells. She takes my right hand and places it on my chest. She then takes my left hand and places it on my stomach.

"Sana, breath into your left hand and breath out into your right" she yells as I'm having trouble hearing over my excessively loud ragged breaths.

Her face is going in and out of focus.

"Sana, do it! into your left, out through your right" she chants repeatedly.

In, left hand. Out, right hand.

In, left. Out, right.

In. Out.

In. Out.

In. Out.

As I feel my breathing go back to normal, I feel Tzuyu sit behind me and sigh in relief.

I drop my head into my hands.

What have I done?

"Sana?" I hear Tzuyu whisper.

I rest my cheek on my arm and I open one eye "hm?"

"Are you ok?" she asks quietly.

I give her a fake half smile, "no… I don't think I am" my smile drops, "but I- that's ok"

She sighs, "What the hell happened?" she asks.

I shake my head and dig my face back into my arms and let myself think of what to do next.


Some amount of time later

"Shouldn't we go home?" Tzuyu asks as she follows me inside.

I shake my head before speeding up as I walk inside.

"Bu-"

"You can go home. I'm not" I interrupt, I turn and continue into the still on going party.

I hear her sigh and jog after me, "Where's Momo now?"

I shrug and make a 'wtf' look, "I don't know… all I know is that I need a drink."

She tilts her head and scratches it nervously, "Do you think that's a good idea, Sana?"

I pour myself a cup of the strongest liquor I can find, "It's apparently not the worst idea I've had tonight."

Once again I hear Tzuyu sigh, "San-"

I hold my hand up to stop her from talking. I scull the drink before pouring another one and sculling that one too. I scrunch my nose up as the liquid burns my throat.

"Do you want to dance?" I ask her as I begin to pour myself another drink.

She pinches her brow, "Sana, getting drunk and dancing isn't going to make it any bette.r"

I raise an eyebrow as I observe the dancing crowd, "Well it's not going to make it any worse" I retort as I walk towards the group of people drunkenly flailing around.

I sip at my drink frequently and dance by myself. I feel someone come up behind me.. I feel them breathing down my neck, "Your girlfriend not into dancing?"

I stiffen. Of course it's the dumb jock. I turn around and step back and look at him accusingly.

He holds his hands up defensively, "Just wanted to see if you were alright…"

My face softens.

"Because I don't see how that small Goth chick could satisfy you" he finishes, laughing at himself.

I can feel the anger rising up, " off" I spit as I turn around to move to the other side of the room.

I hear him mutter, "ing dykes"

I stop in my tracks.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I should just walk away, that's exactly what I should do but, i'm not gonna do that. I slowly spin on my heel.

"Hey!" I call to get his attention.

He turns around with a stupid look on his face. I have my drink ready to launch at his face, just as I'm about to unleash fluid fury on his dumb face…

"Uh hey!" a high pitch voice jumps in.

I look at the girl confused, "Can I help you?" I ask ily. My hand still poised in an attack position

She smiles as she adjust the snap back she wearing backwards, "Uh yeah, I was wondering if you wanted to do some shots with me?" she looks back at the jock nervously.

I eye her questioningly, "Okkk" I drawl unsure of myself.

"Ok cool!" She seems strangely relieved by my answer. She smiles at me nervously before she takes my hand and walks past the tall frat boy and throws a warning glare at him, "Watch what you say, BamBam."

" off, Mas" he mutters as he rolls his eyes

She drags me into the kitchen, "Sorry about him… he's a bit of a jerk."

"Understatement of the year"

She laughs as she finds two shot glasses, "He's not normally like that"

"Boyfriend?" I ask looking at the shorter girl intrigued.

She laughs, "Uh no, no, no way." She makes a gagging sound, "brother"

I get a better look at the girl. How could this girl be the sister of an idiot. They don't even look the related. Her hair is dark brown with red throughout it and his is blonde. He's tall and huge while she's short and thin.

"You guys don't look related" I ponder out loud.

"Oh yeah, well I'm adopted" she smiles as she points to her face, "Big brown eyes, brown hair, short. All of my family are a variation of blonde with light eyes and strangely tall."

I nod and watch as she pours the shots, "That must be …. weird."

She shrugs, "It's actually ok. I like being brunette. The whole 'swag' thing works out better I think" she says gesturing toward her get up.

I smile as I remember who else has their own sort of swag, "Yeah, I think so. My girlfri-" My smile drops immediately "I –uh I mean.. yeah swag and brunettes definitely"

She notices the drop in mood so she hands me a shot, "To….uh idiot frat boys" she says holding up her glass.

We clink and throw it back.

"I didn't catch your name" I input suggestively as I recover from the taste.

She delicately wipes as she puts down the shot glass, "It's uh- it's Jihyo but everyone calls me Mas from 'Tomas' because of my big eyes."

"Well then, 'Mas'" I begin pouring a drink for both of us, "It's very nice to meet you"

She smiles, "Right back at you" she returns, grinning "And you're Sana ,right?"

I look up and tilt my head, "Yeah, how'd you know?"

She picks up the shot and looks at me from behind it, "Your girlfriend's game of beer pong was pretty entertaining."

I snort, "Yeah… it was" I agree throwing back the drink and pouring another before throwing that one back as well.

I look at Jihyo. She's got both eyebrows raised.

I take a sip at my other drink, "Rough night" I explain vaguely.

She nods in understanding, "girlfriends" she sighs, "am i right or am I right?" she jokes before taking her shot.

I scoff in agreement before taking another shot.

Then another shot and more and more shots until I can't remember what a shot is.


The Next Morning

"What the fu-" I groan as I throw the pillow over my face.

I hear a muffled groan come from beside me. Why is my head hurting so much? How much did I have to drink? Wait who's next to me…

I take the pillow off my head and look up slowly. The sunlight is piercing my pupils. I squint as I look beside me.

I slowly sit up, where am i?

I look around the completely unfamiliar room. I pick up my phone which is on the bedside table.

9 missed calls

Probably Tzuyu or something

There's another groan from the other side of the bed. I look over and I see dark brown hair splayed out across the pillow.

.

.

.

.

me.

ty .

I make a coughing sound to which she flinches at. She covers her face with the covers, "Why is it so ing bright?" she groans.

I don't answer. I immediately look under the covers to see if I'm wearing clothes.

"" I mutter.

She looks over groggily. She chuckles throatily, sleep still evident in her voice, "Don't worry, nothing happened"

I look at her in disbelief, "That would explain why I'm half ."

She sits up, holding her head as she does, "You were smashed off your face, you said you liked sleeping like that."

I pinch my brow, "Are you sure?"

She laughs as she sits on the edge of the bed, "I'm positive" she runs her fingers through her bed hair.

"How can you be positive?" I ask closing my eyes and taking a breath, "You drank as much as me."

She stands up slowly, revealing that she also isn't wearing anything but her undergarments. She turns around, "I did like 4 shots, you did like the whole bottle."

"I don't remember anything" I say as I accidentally glimpse at her toned stomach a slight outline of a 6 pack, she catches me. "Sorry" I mutter as I cover my eyes

She laughs, "It's fine, I mean what's the point in having them if attractive girls can't accidentally glimpse at them" She teases as she taps her tan abdomen.

I chuckle as I pull the covers over my face. I exhale loudly before peeking over the edge, "So you're positive nothing happened?"

She pulls on a pair of shorts, "I'm positive. The closest we physically got was when you started crying and asked me to hold you" she laughs with a shrug.

I groan and fall back onto the pillows, "I'm so sorry" I mutter sincerely.

She laughs again, "It's absolutely fine" she assures as ties the strings on her shorts.

I look through my fingers which are covering my eyes, "Why didn't anything happen?" I ask for some reason.

She pul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter