Chapter 12

You're Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Seriously Dahyun?" I death stare her as she opens the door for me with a ignoring smile.

She shrugs nonchalantly, "C'mon Sana" she offers her hand out to me, "It'll be fun. "

"I won't know anyone here" I complain staying seated in my nans car.

She sighs, "I'm sure you'll make friends, Sana" she runs her hand through her hair, "It's all part of the date."

I roll my eyes as I take her hand, "Fine. But how did you even get invited?"

She smirks as she closes the door behind us, "I've got connections."

I roll my eyes again, "Who's house is it?" I ask as I take in the large two storey home.

She shrugs with an excited glint in her eye, "I don't know."

"I hate that you love surprises."

She smiles and leads me up the pathway to the house radiating flashing lights and loud music.

We walk past a few couples making out in the front yard and to the front door. The music is blasting some surprisingly good songs mixed with the sound of grouped chatter. The atmosphere has the energy of a typical party.

"DAHYUN, SANA! YOU MADE IT!" a familiar voice screams loudly from the front door.

"TZUYU?! What the—" I voice before the wind gets knocked out of me.

"Sana! This party is ing amazing. Oh my god" she tells me as she latches onto me like a clingy drunk.

I look at Dahyun confused, "Tzuyu invited you to a party?"

"Well… Momo invited Tzuyu and then Tzuyu asked if we could come… so here we are" she explains as she smiles at the mildly drunk girl in front of us.

Tzuyu's smile widens at the mention of her blonde friend, "Momo's friends are really nice."

I nod as I take Tzuyu's arm to steady her, "I bet they are."

Tzuyu turns around with an excited squeal and leads us into the house, "Lets go say hi to Momo!"

Dahyun takes my hand "Its weird seeing a leather jacket wearing, badass… be a girly drunk" she says gesturing towards Tzuyu.

I roll my eyes, "Well what kind of drunk are you then? My badass girlfriend?" I ask with a pointed look.

"I'- I'm like a mixed bag, you never know what you're gonna get" she tells me with a shrug.

I laugh quietly, "Well, at least it'll keep it interesting…. Just no, typical drunk college girl ok?"

Dahyun laughs, "And that's because…?"

"That's me" I admit with a wide, proud grin.

She simply shakes her head good naturedly as she interlocks our fingers further.

We walk in hand in hand trying to keep up with Tzuyu, "I think I forget that she's in college sometimes" I ponder out loud.

Dahyun raises an eyebrow, "Really? I thought she was older than me when I first met her."

"She is sort of, but like she just graduated high school so I just have the image of my younger cousin drinking and getting it on."

I hear Dahyun's laugh from beside me, "and what were you doing at her age?"

My eyes widen as I remember what I was doing at that age, ", that is not what I want my cousin to be doing."

She laughs again as she pulls me into her side, "Exactly" she kisses me on the jawline affectionately.

I blush furiously as we follow Tzuyu through the maze of drunken people before we see her stop in the kitchen, "Guys!"

We push pass the last person and into an open space, "What th-"

"Sana!" I'm hit with a force making me stumble backwards. The smell of a familiar scent and blonde hair blinding me makes me come to the conclusion that we found Momo.

"Dahyun!" I can finally see but now Dahyun can't.

"Heey, Momo" Dahyun drawls, withdrawing from the hold the blonde has on her.

"I'm so happy that you guys could come" she exclaims looking between Dahyun and I with a giant grin.

"Uh thanks for inviting us?" Dahyun replies in her normal awkward tone.

"Oh no problem, it was Tzuyu's idea." she says looking back at Tzuyu who is currently walking over with drinks.

"Yeah, Tzuyu told us." I tell Momo as Tzuyu reaches her side.

"Here you go, ladies" she says handing both Dahyun and I a red solo cup.

"uh thanks, T" Dahyun says with a half smile

"Yeah thanks, Tzuyu" I agree as I take the drink.

"Guys you should come and play beer pong!" Momo invites, sort of slurring her words together.

Dahyun turns to look at me, "Do you?"

I look over at Dahyun and Tzuyu who both have their best pouts on. I sigh, "I guess it wouldn't hurt" I say reluctantly.

"YAAAY!" Momo and Tzuyu say in sync, grabbing both mine and Dahyuns arms and pulling us out of the room into another one.

"I must warn you, Dahyun is pretty friggen good at this game" I warn, remembering the first time I saw Dahyun at a party.

Momo snorts, "remember the first and last college party we went to, Sana?"

I think back… Yep, I definitely remember that one. Especially how good Momo looked that nig-wait what, "Oh Yeah, the one where you got so drunk. You passed out and I had to carry you home so that our parents didn't find out" I say pointedly.

She grins, "That's the one… Ah teenage memories…" she says reminiscing, "But yeah, I smashed every person at beer pong when I was only 16."

"Ooooh looks like there's some friendly competition here" Tzuyu announces loudly.

I laugh, "My baby has totally got this" I say pulling Dahyun into my side and kissing her on the cheek.

She rolls her eyes, "Your confidence in me is endearing Sana but I haven't played in ages."

I kiss her on the lips quickly, "I'm not worried, remember that impressing me comes naturally to you."

She smirks, "Using my own words against me. touché" she winks flawlessly.

I return the wink at her, "You got this, babe" I lean in and connect our lips, ghosting our mouths close together before saying, "plus I think that your competitive side is hot."

She lets out a small chuckle before pecking my lips again, "Well in that case"

"C'mon Ellen and Portia, move it along" Tzuyu groans.

With one last reassuring squeeze of the hand I take a step back and watch as Dahyun banters with Momo.



"I knew it!" I exclaim, jumping up and down on the spot and squealing. Dahyun turns around and smiles widely with a V sign.

The level of attraction I am feeling to Dahyun when she makes that face should be illegal. I cant help myself. I run up to her and envelope her in a giant hug, "Dahyun!" I pull back but I keep our bodies close together.

She smirks, she looks a bit out of it but still that y, y smirk is irresistible. "Impressed?" she asks.

I giggle and lean in, kissing her with excitement. It seems as though we both forget where we are and let a different type of excitement take over. I slide my tongue across her bottom lip, immediately she parts her lips. Our tongues are fighting for dominance; the strong taste of alcohol does nothing to deter me. Her hands have found their way to my lower back while mine are tangled in her hair.

"Woah" I hear someone whisper.

"Should we stop them before they start having ?" the other voice whispers back.

"Uh I don-" the voices are interrupted by an extremely loud catcall.

Dahyun and I stop immediately. I look behind Dahyun to see the offender standing there with his fingers in his mouth, "Uh excuse me?" I question raising an eyebrow.

He nods his head in a dumb jock manner, "That was so hot."

Dahyun unravels herself from me as she turns around with her brow furrowed, "Uh hey, can you like off?"

I smile at her bluntness "Babe" I take her hand suggestively.

"no, no" she continues, removing her hand from mine and completely facing him, "Can I not make out with my girlfriend at a college party without a comment?"

He stares at her confused, "Girlfriend?"

I laugh along with everyone who is listening, except Dahyun. She face palms, "Oh wait, silly me. I forgot that girls only hook up with other girls for other people's entertainment "

The dumb frat boy is still confused, "So she isn't your girlfr-"

"Of course she's my ing girlfriend, idiot" She scolds as she takes my hand and pushes pass him.

"Babe, he was just being a guy" I defend as I take a seat next to her outside.

"His behaviour shouldn't be excused just because he has a "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter