You Are Hot

Spring Day Destiny (BangLyz Spring OneShot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Jin (Kim Seokjin) x Jin (Park Myungeun)

P.O.V: First & Third person view

Prompt / Scenario: Myungeun figured out that she is sick and now she is trying to hide from Seokjin.

Myungeun's P.O.V

Once upon a time, living in a tranquil side of the city is a girl who is very determined of achieving her dream of becoming the country’s best film director. She is tough. She is intelligent and... She is a light sleeper? Yes, she is very much a light sleeper and the fact she wakes up as early as seven on a warm Wednesday morning with a heavy boulder-like sensation thrown on her chest is definitely not her kind of morning. That is my life for you and let me be the honour for telling you an interesting fact of mine.

For starters, hello there, I’m Park Myungeun. A twenty-one year old female that lives in average sized apartment alongside with my boyfriend who apparently is nowhere to be seen. Well, he must be having the dark morning shift again as I speak so let’s proceed. So what is this burden I feel on one fine day you asked? As someone who believed to have excellent immune system, there are rare chances for me to get sick but then here I am, barely able to get off the bed without wincing in pain when my brain feels like it is being twisted as if someone is wringing out water off a wet cloth.

Please tell me I’m not dying because there are so many things in life I have yet to experience like the cliché things to make my parents proud, getting married and having two children – a girl and boy to be precise. Don’t take my life yet! Alright, I am exaggerating but that is simply how I am feeling at the moment. Gathering all the bits of energy I can however, I began to advance towards the bathroom on the other side of the room, limping almost the whole way. What a perfect way to start the day, am I right?

After I was done with washing up, I glance up to the clock hang on the wall in the living room and notices it is only 7:10. Meaning, I’m not much of a slowpoke even after coming down with a fever. Yes, you read it right, fever. A mild fever if I must add because I don’t think I can even leave the bed if I do have an actual high fever. As soon as I plop my body on the couch though, I heard the loud ding from the door which indicate only one thing.

He is back.

 

 

Author's P.O.V

Closing the door behind him, Kim Seokjin makes his way into his home with a visible tiredness radiating around him like a translucent aura. Nevertheless, he wills himself to go further and his aim is the bedroom where he should see his girlfriend sleeping away. Or so he thought, obviously. Craning his head to his right side, he sees the girl looking at him with a sheepish smile.

“Myungeun-ah, you’re up early.” He stated before walking towards her, claiming the seat by her side. Out of pure instinct, the mentioned female squirms, distancing her from him, leaving the fellow’s brows almost connect in confusion. “Are you alright? What time did you sleep?” He questioned and is about to land his hand on the forehead only to be swipe off in mere seconds.

“I’m just fine. I slept at about three, finishing that one ten pages film review. I suddenly feel like waking up early to…read this!” Myungeun stumbled and it was obvious because for the span of four months of living with her under one roof, Seokjin quickly picked up the girl’s habits and schedules so he could adjust for them to be able to live in harmony. So to see her up when her class will start at two in the afternoon is strange and the book she is holding…

“That’s the Yellowbook. What are you trying to do? Memorising the phone numbers in there? You never fail to amuse me.” He said with a small smile before ruffles her hair in a fond manner. “You can’t even remember my phone number to save your life. Don’t burden yourself.” He added on, stands up from his seat and enters the kitchen.

“What about good old pancakes to fill your stomach? And milk maybe?” The male begin to rummage through the fridge to find ingredients that can be thrown into the pan for the dish he is going to make. Joining him moments later at the island counter, Myungeun places her arms and leans forward a bit to enjoy the view she grew fascinated of, Seokjin cooking for her without being told.

“If I am you, I will head straight to bed and sleep, oppa. I’m not even that hungry to be honest.” She told him with all honesty. As much as she loves his cooking, her tongue will not work the same way especially in the kind of situation she is currently having. “Sleep can wait.” He shortly made his reply before continuing with silence accompanying them along the way.

When he is done, the smell of freshly out of the pan of pancakes is served in front of her. Giving her the knife and fork, the male lowers his bottom on the stool on her side before caning his head on his arm to view her side profile. Letting out a brief sigh, she turns to look at him and speaks, “Are you not going to eat too?”

“I’m full just looking at you, Myungeun-ah.”

“Gosh, did you just pour excessive amount of cheese in that?” She said and laughs as she pokes the cut piece of cake to feed the male. “There’s more cheese if you want.” Seokjin chirped back with an additional wink at the end of his sentence.

“Alright, your daily puns aside, how’s work at the emergency ward? Hectic?” She finally cut him off his uncanny act and that seems to work as he put on his slumped expression she saw minutes ago. “Not that hectic but it were less people with serious issues.”

That is exactly why Myungeun is rather anxious when she is attacked by the fever. Kim Seokjin is not your typical boyfriend. He is a doctor and quite an experienced one too. Literally starting from the bottom, he worked on getting himself to enter in a decent medical school by becoming a street vendor, selling his very delicious variation of Korean street food there was. Soon after, he met with a fellow named Kim Taehyung who he instantly made friends with an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter