Chappter 17

Unfamiliarity :: Tsundere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“When will you be back?” Miyoung asked Mark. She and the others had escorted him to the airport.

Mark tilted his head side to side. “Not sure. When I’m done studying?”

She smiled. “Like you study.”

He ruffled her hair. “You’re someone wife now. Behave.”

“Hah.” She finger combed her hair and Mark noticed the bracelet on her wrist. He slightly smiled.

“Hyung!” Bambam hugged Mark tightly. “Come back soon.”

Jackson joined in on the hug. “I can teach you instead.”

Mark chuckled at his two dongsaeng.

Mark gave Jinyoung a hug.

“Be safe.” Jinyoung said.

“Alright everyone. Time for me to catch the flight.” Mark said as he looked at the group. He’ll miss them alright. Miss all the crazy stuff they do. The talks. The food. The midnight run.

As he went inside, he waved to everyone.

“Be safe hyung!” “Come back soon!” “Don’t be gone too long!” They said.

================================================================================================================

A month passed by, Jaebum and Miyoung were gifted their own house. Beside the maids and butler, there was no one else living there beside the two. Although they shared the same bed and same room, they respected each other. This marriage was nothing more than a political marriage.

================================================================================================================

Rahee got a letter for to her to study in France. Although happy, she wondered if she should go. She dreamt of studying in France, to craft her skills, to learn, but would she be able to?

================================================================================================================

Jackson, Bambam, Youngjae, Yugyeom, Jinyoung and Rahee paid a visit to Jaebum and Miyoung over the weekend. The maid sat them down in the living room while she went to the the two.

“Whoa~” Bambam exclaimed. “For only two people, this is a huge place.”

“Would you like to live here?” Jaebum joked as he and Miyoung entered the room. They were in their golf clothes as they had gone golfing in the morning with the family.

“No, I don’t want to interrupt anything.” Bambam replied.

Jaebum shoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter