Speeding Up

Day By Day [Drabble Dump]

Drabble
Words: 205
A/N: someone was talking about how fun this one prompt would be, tho I only saw how ed up it was and here u see yj with lots of self respect

 



 

"Daehyun! Slow down!"

 

"When you give me a kiss," Daehyun said playfully and stepped on it, feeling immense thrill as the car sped up even more.

 

"Oh my god!" Youngjae was gripping the dashboard tightly enough for his hands to whiten. "Slow down!"

 

"As I said, when you give me a kiss."

 

Horrified, Youngjae watched as Daehyun moved one hand off of the steering wheel to poke his own lips.

 

With his heart hammering wildly in his chest Youngjae leant towards Daehyun and placed a brief peck on the plush lips.

 

Just as he had promised Daehyun slowed down, driving them back to Youngjae's at a reasonable speed.

 

His body was still shaking in fright as the car came to a stop outside of his house.

 

"I think we should break up," Youngjae whispered, eyes cast down at his shaking hands.

 

"What? Why?" Daehyun looked over at Youngjae with wide eyes.

 

"What you did back there... That was not okay." Youngjae's voice turned more confident and he looked up, staring directly into Daehyun's eyes. "That was playing with my fear and you were emotionally blackmailing me."

 

"It was a joke!" Daehyun defended.

 

"I deserve better." Youngjae opened the car door and stepped outside. "Bye, Daehyun."