Two in one

Day By Day [Drabble Dump]

Two drabbles! the first one is a cliche fluff one, and the next one... has some warnings lol  please heed them


Tell Me Why (Arashi)
“Baby, tell me why!”

Youngjae blinked as he stared at the desperate and pleading face of his boyfriend. “No.”

“But-“

“Try to think for once, you blistering idiot!”

“I'm trying!”

“Try harder!”

There were hints of tears in Daehyun's eyes and Youngjae tried to ignore the slight tugging of his heart, convincing himself that this idiot deserved it.

“But I can't remember doing anything to upset you! Why won't you let me sleep in our bed tonight. I hate sleeping without you.”

“And I hate sharing bed with an insensitive jerk.” The fact Daehyun had forgotten the atrocity he had done was grating, and it drove Youngjae absolutely furious.

“Tell me what I did, baby. Please.”

Youngjae just shook his head and made to leave the room; he was too sleepy for this nonsense.

“It can't be because I mentioned your soft stomach, right?” Daehyun's words caused Youngjae to halt. “Your stomach is beautiful and soft and I love it.”

Youngjae spun around and marched up to the other man, poking his chest with a finger. “You didn't have to ing yell it out for the whole table to hear! We were at a business party, Daehyun. My boss heard that!”

An apologetic look entered Daehyun’s face. “Sorry, Youngjae.”

“Sorry won't cut it.” He left the room before Daehyun could get another word in and angrily got into the bed.

An hour passed, but sleep would not come. Not until Daehyun slipped into bed, murmuring sweet apologies and placing loving kisses. Encased in the warm arms Youngjae promptly passed out. 







Roughed Up (Warning: someone enjoys getting hurt a little too much. uh. a ed up little drabble)
The hell was this?

Daehyun grunted as he punched the guy in the face again, feeling slightly conflicted at potentially ruining such a pretty face.

“Damn,” the man tied in a chair let out a small laugh and sat up straight, blood dripping down the side of his mouth. “Hit me harder, daddy.”

Seriously???

He delivered another punch, this time in his stomach, but yet again the tied up man laughed.

“Maybe you could choke me a little too? I know it would get me off.” His eyes were glittering with mirth.

Daehyun was definitely not getting paid enough for this.

‘Rough up the pretty rich kid a little,’ they had said. ‘It's easy money.’ Yeah right. Super easy when this pretty little rich kid was begging for more pain and even sported an obvious bulge.

What the actual living .

“Screw this,” Daehyun murmured heatedly. “ the money.” his employers. They'd have to hire someone else to rough this guy up. He grabbed his knife, and he sweared to God he saw disappointment in the man's face when Daehyun used it to cut him loose. “ this job. You're ing insane.”

The man, Yoo Youngjae, just shrugged and got up, rubbing one of his wrists. “So, who hired you?”

Daehyun snorted; like he was going to tell.

“I'll pay you double the amount, half up front, if you tell me who and you go pay them a visit too,” Youngjae offered, a smirk playing on his thick and bloodied lips. Daehyun felt a small tug in his groin; god, why was this weirdo so goddamn pretty, even with a busted lip.

“Deal.”

“Great,” Youngjae stepped closer. “But first,” small hands grabbed onto Daehyun’s shoulders. “What if we have some fun? I'll let you choke me.”

What the actual ? This guy was definitely not normal.

But also

Why the not?