Somewhere

Day By Day [Drabble Dump]

Warning: Alpha/Omega dynamics




Somewhere - Within Temptation

-

“Where are we?”

“Somewhere.”

“And where is ‘somewhere’?”

Daehyun sighed at the question, his heart sinking as he depicted the hint of fear in Youngjae's voice.

“Somewhere safe.”

He wasn't allowed to answer, it was an order from above.

“I don't like this, Daehyun.” Youngjae's eyes were big, face grim. He tried to act stoic, but the fear was evident.

“Listen,” Daehyun knelt on one knee, looking up at Youngjae with earnestness. “I can't tell you where this is, but know that I will be protecting you until my last breath.”

Youngjae said nothing for a few seconds, his eyes searching Daehyun’s. He then grasped onto Daehyun's hands and knelt down as well. “That's what I'm afraid of. I don't want you to die for my sake just because it's your job.”

Daringly, Daehyun brought up one small hand to his lips and gently kissed it. “It's not only for my job. I want to.”

A sweet redness grew on the round cheeks, yet Youngjae didn't shy away from the affection. He leant forward and kissed Daehyun's nose, then dipped down to the plush lips.

Daehyun's heart clenched painfully in his chest; this was forbidden. He was a lowly alpha from a poor family, and Youngjae was a world class Omega, promised away to whoever would win the current war.

Daehyun's job was to protect him with his life, keep him safe and untainted.

Yet all he wanted was to claim him for himself.

“Daehyun,” Youngjae murmured. “Take me.”

“No.”

The sweet scent of a willing omega permeated the air and Daehyun gritted his teeth. “It's wrong, I'm not-“

He was silenced with a kiss, a frantic and desperate one.

Daehyun’s will shattered.