Last Romeo

Day By Day [Drabble Dump]

Last Romeo – INFINITE
Daehyun was an incredible romantic. 

Like, he was the most romantic of all the romantics. 

He would even dub himself as the 'last true Romeo' because come on, he had the looks, the attitude, and his romantic sense was on point.

In short, he was probably the most perfect man on this planet.

“Jesus, how long are you gonna stare at yourself in the mirror?” It was his room-mate, unsurprisingly. And he sounded grumpy, which was not unusual. “You've been standing there for a good five minutes. I know you love yourself, but I don't want to have to watch this okay? It's disgusting.”

“Disgusting?” Daehyun turned around. “Disgusting is a word you can't use when it comes to me.”

“The way you never clean the drain is ing disgusting.”

Daehyun's eye twitched; Yoo Youngjae was the most insufferable idiot he had met, and even though he had some nerdy job he was quite stupid too. 

Stupid as in, Daehyun constantly complimenting him and trying to woo him with his incredible skills, yet Youngjae not realising this.

“I should search for a new place so I don't have to be stuck with your disgusting .”

“Disgusting ?” Daehyun took a few steps closer to the man seated on the couch, glowering down at him. “My is wonderful. Yeah I mean, it's not as glorious as your , but mine is ing amazing too.”

Youngjae blinked stupidly at him. “Why are we talking about asses?”

“You brought it up!”

“I meant you're disgusting! I wasn't actually talking about your ! Your is fine.”

“My is more than fine!”

“The is not the point!”

“Of course it's the point! You insulted my !”

Youngjae threw up his hands. “I'm going to my room.” 

As if Daehyun would let him retreat. He promptly followed, walking  into the room as if it was his own. “You can't escape this talk. You insulted my , now apologise.”

“I didn't insult your , you dumb !” Youngjae stood in the middle of the room. “But you want me to say your is nice? Yes it's nice, now leave me alone.”

“Oh,” Daehyun grinned now. “So you do like my ? You'll be beyond amazed when you see my .”

“I don't-” Youngjae sighed. “Why would I want to see your ugly ?”

“My is beautiful. And big. It'll fit your pretty perfectly. Match made in heaven.” Yes. Daehyun managed to sneak in some romantic hints again. Man, he was such a perfect catch. 

“You- You're so annoying!” Youngjae physically pushed Daehyun out of the room and closed the door in his face. 

“Come to my room if you wanna see my , babe!” Basically an invitation to date. 

If Youngjae didn't get the hint now, then he truly was stupid. 

Now he'd just have to wait.