Fight

Day By Day [Drabble Dump]

dumb!Daejae with tired!yongguk as the main

 



 

Yongguk had received a text around 9pm from Daehyun which simply read ‘I’m coming over’.

Sometimes Yongguk wished he hadn't befriended Daehyun all those years ago, but now he was stuck with no way out.

A text like that, around this time, he already knew what was up.

As usual, Daehyun walked into Yongguk's apartment without knocking, grabbing a bag of chips from the kitchen and settling down on the couch like he belonged there.

For a while Yongguk just stared as Daehyun basically inhaled the chips.

“So,” he said quietly. “What happened?”

A loud annoyed sound came from Daehyun as he noisily chewed. “The broke up with me.”

‘Broke up’ in Daehyun and Youngjae language meant ‘Youngjae needs a few hours away from Daehyun’ and sometimes Yongguk perfectly relates to Youngjae.

“So what did you do?”

Daehyun's eyes grew wide and he pulled a betrayed expression. “Why do you think I did something?”

Yongguk just stared at his friend with a blank expression; they both knew Daehyun was an absolute idiot.

Daehyun finally relented and leaned back on the couch. “Okay, so I was balls deep in Youngjae, right.”

Oh god. Yongguk regretted asking. Though he was surprised it happened during , because seemed to be the one thing Daehyun could never do wrong (according to drunk Youngjae).

“And, you know, as a joke I called him daddy. I know he hates it with passion, but it would be funny!” Daehyun snorted, as if he still thought it would be funny. “I've never seen a soften so fast and Youngjae just gave me this cold look.”

Sweet jesus. “You knew he didn't like and you thought to use it for ‘fun’? Daehyun I love you like a brother, but you really are an idiot.”

Daehyun just shrugged and took a mouthful of chips, chewing loudly. “You know,” Daehyun said after a while. “He broke up with me while I was still balls deep inside him. You have no idea how awkward that was.”

Yongguk made a noncommittal ‘hum’ sound, not really interested anymore; he knew Youngjae would contact Daehyun later, and they were far from broken up.

He wondered how awkward it would be if Youngjae actually ever did break up with Daehyun, like, would Daehyun even notice?

“Are you staying the night?” Yongguk asked after two hours of the two watching a random drama. It was nearing midnight; once in a while Youngjae would be mad enough to not contact Daehyun until the day after.

Daehyun's eyes grew round, almost scared. “Oh, you think he's that pissed?”

“Yeah,” Yongguk answered honestly. “You ed up during the one thing he says you're good at.”

A short silence followed. “Youngjae told you I'm good in bed?”

There was so much smugness in the voice, Yongguk had to fight the urge to punch the other man.

“Just go to sleep, I am kicking you out when I leave for work at eight tomorrow.”

“Rude.” But Daehyun did get up and walked to the guest room without a fuss.

As Yongguk got ready for bed minutes later, he got the text he had been expecting for the past hour.

Youngjae
Is dae at ur place?

Yongguk
yeah

Youngjae
thanks

No matter how pissed or annoyed Youngjae was, he never failed to make sure Daehyun had safely arrived to Yongguk's.

Daehyun and Youngjae were both dumb, but cute. Dumb, cute boyfriends. It was the main reason why he accepted their theatrics and had yet to murder Daehyun for being an idiotic or slap Youngjae for being an overdramatic prissy .

They were both lucky he was a patient friend with a huge heart.